Well no because

well no because
*brings the mic closer*
every 10 years your cells in your body actually completely change.
i was reading this article about how DMT can actually advance this process into only taking 6 years because your pineal gland- jaimie could you get that article up? yeah but its because your pineal glands can actually make your cells rejuvenate faster ... here we go
*looks over at the screen*
look at that ...
yeah that chimp must be what? 400 pounds? jesus those things will tear you to shreds

>watching podcasts
is there a more pathetic existence?

This meme is getting stale. Needs a darine new meme synthesis to freshen things up.

who wants to be a bro and find an acestream for the fight tonight

Listening to the radio.

the podcast world is blowing the fuck up right now and its only gonna get better.

Never listened to one, and never will.

>something that can be done while doing literally anything imaginable

well but you can't really pay attention to it if you aren't focused.

>Feral cats are a huge issue now in Colarado, probably all the good skunk, good weed and bad pussy go hand in hand, bring up that article about it Jamie
.... Yeh, so it turns we couldn't get clearance to do the interview with-
>That's very fascinating, I always thought the structure of cells were very familiar to drawings on tablets possibly left by some high, evolved spacefaring race that is repeatedly talked about in different mythology, different in eras of when they were scripted and their location
Right, so...
>Brought it up Jamie? There we go. Jesus Christ. How big do you think those pyramids are
I...
>My good friend Joey Diaz, funny, funny guy does a great impression of those

>dude you ever play Quake
>n..no
>it was fucking savage

why? its the same as radio only better lmao. pop one on when youre in the car or working out or something. its perfect

How do I into this podcast?

joe rogan says the same shit and it's bad
i say the same shit and it's good

Pick one with someone you recognise and go from there.

Start listening to the highlight clips. Skip anything duncan trussel. bill burr ones are goat

>look at that ...
>yeah that chimp must be what? 400 pounds? jesus those things will tear you to shreds

still cracks me up, goddamn

sourdough boys

>DMT is a truly mindblowing experience!
>but you won't remember it.

Are you retarded or? I listen to podcasts all day at work and focus fine.

Well, I am brazilian...