Turkish army kills refugees

independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/refugee-crisis-turkish-border-guards-kill-syrian-refugees-shooting-asylum-seekers-migrants-a7090371.html

>Turkish border guards have killed at least eight Syrian refugees, including several children, as families were “fired on indiscriminately” after attempting to cross into the country, the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights has said.

Other urls found in this thread:

wired.com/1998/11/israels-ethnic-weapon/
globalresearch.ca/russia-counts-12000-turkey-bound-isis-oil-trucks-from-iraq-and-syria/5497998\
awdnews.com/top-news/german-tv-channel-films-isis-slave-trade-in-turkey
gatestoneinstitute.org/7078/turkey-isis-slaves
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>turkroaches
>human

lol good

its just another lie senpai, army does shoot to warn illegals though

Good riddance desu sem-pie

shut up roach. your country should be banned from this site.

why does your shitty country fund isis?
and why did you commit genocide and no one cares that you did it?

>mexican
>having a head

Based t*urkroaches

well why would you be stupid enough to try to illegally cross into a country that has made it plain they're not allowing refugees in? obviously there's a way around turkey, millions of others found it

Good. Hope the carpet bomb them. Maybe erdogan finally realizing daesh is a bad thing

I heard they only shot one guy but the bomb strapped to him exploded and killed the other seven refugees

Good riddance, I say.

>why does your shitty country fund isis?
we don't
>why did you commit genocide and no one cares that you did it?
kek they keep bothering us about it, i wouldn't say no one cares. armenians did try to get back some land during the turkish war of independence but the were blown the fuck out for the second time and ended up losing more land to us.
after ww1 the allies did investigate the genocide allegations and temporarily imprisoned hundreds ottoman officials on malta. however they weren't able to find any fault with the turks, because the genocide allegations are false. so the charges were dropped
i might add that it was an arm*nian that did the investigation btw

no u

Hear ye, hear ye!

SOHR is a pure antiassadist ngo, but why would it go against its masters?

Is this a mediatic retaliation from the EU over Erdogan's actions?

Where are the crying liberals now?

Thanks m8

>during the turkish war of independence

Except the armenian genocide began before that
Turkish nationalists wanted an homogenous trukish nation, no space for greeks, assyrians or armenians, just admit it roach

>the only European country defending its borders

>Turkey
>European

Eh is too late.

We have 3 million of them.

We should have started shooting them in 2011

>European

Nice

Its never too late

>Turkey
>European

Probably bullshit but better they die in Turkey or Syria than make it to Europe

time to celebrate.

no i mean armenia formed as a state in the period between ww1 and independence war. in the turkish independence war they attacked the turkey with ally guns and got blown the fuck out on the eastern front so hard that they literally had to be saved by a russian invasion

>no space for greeks, assyrians or armenians
all these people started a full-out rebellions that lead to inter-communal wars. armenians in the west were not deported but they did escape the country during the famine. greeks were sent to greece during the population exchange after the war. assyrians started a failed rebellion and escaped to nearby countries afterwards
also their respective genocides are a meme, there was no armenian/greek/assyrian/kurdish genocide

turkey is not a homogenous nation btw, we have a ton of other minorities that did not attack the turkish people but instead fought alongside with us against the invaders, they stayed and have kept their respective identities for almost 100 years now

>turkey
>european
its a european meme, don't put us in the same basket as euro cucks or durkarabs

since when our soldiers became a toy of kafirs? so sad.

Eat a dick roach

>>Turkish border guards have killed at least eight Syrian refugees, including several children

what amazing coincidence. i guess all the child refugees was kept at turkish border when they sent only adults across?

> turkroach lies

turkey is a huge trade partner with Daesh
they sell Daesh everything from small arms to vehicles to food

turkroaches buy Daesh oil and child sex slaves and try to pretend their hands are clean, but cockroaches are ALWAYS dirty.

> we never genocided no armenians
LIES
the fact that there was no international recognition of the crime of genocide at the time has no bearing on reality

the turkroaches murdered and expelled an entire people, forcing them from their homeland and letting them die in droves along their deathmarch, a veritable Trail of Tears as it were.
no civilized society can condone such a thi....

Ahem...
errr...
well...
fuck you.

at least we admit we were bastards and try to become better.

turkroaches are as primitive and savage as they ever were.

we even abolished slavery, but turkroaches have more slaves now than ever before.

you shitty subhuman vermin have been the driving force behind the slave trade since the dawn of the turkroach subspecies, and you continue today.

Killing refugees, especially ones who come straight from the conflict country is a war crime.

Building a wall or turning the ships back - ok. Murdering refugees or sinking the ships - not ok.

It also becomes necessary to determine who's a refugee and who's not, but that's irrelevant in this case.

I'm conflicted. I hate turkroaches, but I also hate 'refugees'. What do?

Greece should have been doing this months ago.

You're a massive faggot

Based Putin

If these people are legitimately from Syria why are you celebrating this? I get it if they were from the 70% or whatever of people from countries not in war, but Syria?

why does this trigger Merkel and Juncker?

Reminder that non-white nations are allowed to defend themselves but white nations must either accept refugees or pay a punitive fine and then accept refugees anyway.

>turkey is a huge trade partner with Daesh
>they sell Daesh everything from small arms to vehicles to food
>turkroaches buy Daesh oil and child sex slaves and try to pretend their hands are clean, but cockroaches are ALWAYS dirty.
proofs?

>comparing to trail of tears
there were literally stations for feeding the deportees and sheltering them along the way you halfwit
look at all them starving armenians..

> turkroaches have more slaves now than ever before.
alright this is either bait or you are retarded

develop a bio weapon that only attacks sandniggers. that is our only hope

I wouldn't have wanted them in my country either. Would you?

They are not allowed to do it you doofus. This is a major fuckup.

Something like a microscopic, airborne pig?

The circlejerk has reached a point where the most devout ones are literally becoming the white counterparts of Radical Islamists.

wired.com/1998/11/israels-ethnic-weapon/

Was written in 1998 and it's been talked about for awhile, since South Africa was supposedly developing it back in the 80s (for anti-black).

I imagine it wasn't possible back then or in the early 2000s but it might well be feasible today.

Hmmh, I wonder who has dictated that it must be that way.
Hint: White countries themselves.

>not wanting refugees in your country is the same as being radical islamist
Okay

> man trades in truck at dealership in texas
> truck has plumbing company logo on side
> truck is sold to turkish reseller
> truck appears in Daesh videos with logo and phone # still on side, less than 6 months later

Proof.

12,000 daesh oil trucks headed back and forth through turkroach border
globalresearch.ca/russia-counts-12000-turkey-bound-isis-oil-trucks-from-iraq-and-syria/5497998\
Proof.

Daesh slave auction in turkey

gatestoneinstitute.org/7078/turkey-isis-slaves

Proof.

now shut your whore mouth you revolting pestilent cockroach.

>its just another lie senpai

Do you want us to hate you?

The fact that Turkey forwards them to Europe and blackmails everyone at the same time is a problem with Turkey.

In what world is a neighboring country of a warzone murdering the refugees acceptable? Jordan took like a million of them and it's expected. It's the reality if you happen to be the neighbor of a warzone. Either that or you build a wall as I said.

Just because European politicians intentionally do everything so that the refugees have the motivation to come all the way here while doing nothing to hinder their journey doesn't mean they deserve to be murdered.

I doubt it true roaches wanna be in EU .. Bullshit made up story ..:(

> legitimately from syria
nobody is "legitimately from syria"
syria has no method for establishing legitimacy

anyone can claim to be from syria and nobody can dispute that assertion.
that is the point of somalis ethiopians and eritreans claiming to be "syrian refugeees"

turkey didnt want THESE "refugees" because they werent dangerous mohammedan insurgent sleepers that could be foisted upon europe

actual refugees are pretty harmless, though still undesirable.
turkey only passes through ficki ficki gangs, criminals, rapists and daesh terrorists.

If only we could remo-,.. I mean deport them by the millions

Do we really have to make you responsible for another genocide?

Okay now Turkey has gone up in my estimation.

Well done you cockroaches, keep doing it.

Shoot down the niggers as well and renounce Islam and we're good!

> cockroach now silent
> cant stand the truth
> scurries away from the light
> will be making the same bullshit claims in the next thread about turkroach land.

How do i like upvote?

Please kill them turkey. If you want into the EU accept your genocidal tendencies and protect white Europe.

Nobody thinks people trying to stay alive deserve to be murdered, but if Turkish border guards had warned them from approaching they had every right to do what they did. Taking refugees from your neighbouring country like Turkey has done to millions is pretty nice gesture, but they have a right to decide when it starts to become too much of a burden for them.

You don't stop people from illegaly crossing your border by condemning every incident where people try to stop it, you're only making the refugees welcome hype stronger.

>cockroach
>america
>cant stand the truth
kek

stop sucking russia's & ypg's dick little boy.

lets remove erdogan & the kurds for a better world.

> still cant refute facts
> resorts to lame ad homs
> still defends turkroach deals with Daesh slave traders and oil merchants
> turkroach logic

Listen Roach You will Get STAMPED HARD ON TALKING LIKE THAT TO YOUR USA MASTER OK .. !!

not impressed . they were probably kurds who were killed inside of turkey and dumped at the boarder

you better tack on some zeros on that kill count if you want people to take you seriously

>still cant refute facts
>refute facts
>facts
kurd cock sucker detected
>ad homs
welcome to Sup Forums sir
>Dealing with Daesh slave traders and oil merchants
welcome to erdogans fucking islamic state lulz
>turkroach logic
>merica
nope

ok mommy

I hate Roaches they killz Kurds who have no weapons
an hope this Bread would make them based ..
I am really disgusted with this cunt an will let him have a wake up call .. Lulz Filthy Roach Cunt .. !!

thank you

please make sure to "warn"-shoot some more of them. I am starting to like you again

wir schaffen das!

>source : todayszaman
>no such news story on todays zaman
>no video or proper proof found from ard except for some pictures of a woman with kids

now shut your whore mouth you filthy armenian mudblood

You're also shelling the actual Syrians trying to fight ISIS

Americans should be banned from the world