He has to be trying to lose the election. Its the only explaination

He has to be trying to lose the election. Its the only explaination

Other urls found in this thread:

americanthinker.com/articles/2015/12/federal_judge_who_outlawed_racial_profiling_is_victim_of_black_mob_violence.html
foxnews.com/politics/2016/06/19/trump-suggests-profiling-in-us-to-stop-domestic-terrorism.html?intcmp=hpbt1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Oh nos not racial profiling we might actually stop an attack

Fucking finally he says something of value.

You mean to tell me my 90 yr old grandfather isnt just as likely to be a terrorist as a 30 yr old Syrian refugee?
>Bigotry knows no bounds

Told you guys.

Implying we aren't already profiling based on race

>Emily Stephenson

Yeah, come back when a man reports this.

I watched that rally live and at no point did he mention racial profiling. try harder shill

proofs?

You're vastly underestimating how much people here hate niggers

>Emily Stephenson
lol

>Judge that presides over landmark racial profiling case gets culturally enriched during a home invasion.

americanthinker.com/articles/2015/12/federal_judge_who_outlawed_racial_profiling_is_victim_of_black_mob_violence.html

Karma exists people. KEK!

do not submit to the lies

he didn't say shit about profiling race. He did say, however, that profiling (AKA based on actions) is terrible, but it would work.

foxnews.com/politics/2016/06/19/trump-suggests-profiling-in-us-to-stop-domestic-terrorism.html?intcmp=hpbt1

Not everybody lives in the South and is a redneck, Randy.

Israel racially profiles, and its alright.
Japan racially profiles, and its alright.
China racially profiles, and its alright.
Mexico racially profiles, and its alright.

you don't know what you're talking about. you're blinded by the unreal levels of cuck in your blood.

almost all of us hate niggers.

Most niggers live in the South, Hans

Who else think the media is going to blow this out of proportion AGAIN with "HE'S RACIST, HE'S NOT BEING POLITICALLY CORRECT IN THE FIGHT AGAINST TERRORISM"?

This should be unconstitutional in most democracies? I'm not sure about the US.

You've been manipulated by the press user. How is he throwing the election- do you honestly think if he was; he'd be doing fucking slave work going to rally after rally non stop? He's a monster.
What about this aspect? Trump hotel corporation has taken a large decline In booking since he announced - he don't need this shit. He's mAGA . Get on the train and stop being a cuck.

Praise Kek