Okay Swedes, how bad is it really...

Okay Swedes, how bad is it really? I only ask because I saw this documentary today and it paints a very shitty picture about how PC even your fire department is, plus I hear your police isn't doing so great either. How long will this last until it just doesnt?

youtube.com/watch?v=Y0jhx39i_kg

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=arjJmqDrUUI
youtube.com/watch?v=L5ETiMA8OQw
google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1chA4hWXfmlPvkhm5gpTkMCb1XDQ
youtube.com/watch?v=42jpuXJPk0w
expressen.se/kvallsposten/hatet-mot-svennarna/
youtube.com/watch?v=wMBXrJVbYWY
soundcloud.com/gregory-ritter-594331905/red-dawn-16-swpl-swede-down
soundcloud.com/gregory-ritter-594331905/red-dawn-17-the-eternal-swede
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Who cares? Get a life loser.

>tfw can't get a job in sweden because you're white

It's shit. Skaane has gone to shit. Me and my kærste are moving to Denmark soon. See you soon brother.

I'll grant you Asylum, Sven.

On one condition:

If there is the slightest hint of cuckery in you, your girlfriend, or your future child you terminate any and all who have it. This shit is cancerous, and we even see small outbreaks here.

Why the fuck are you abandoning your country, our ancestors died for your right and freedom to live of this land, will you leave it to the goatfuckers for free?!

It's bad when it comes to government organisations and other authorities.

Of course a lot of the meme is making it look way worse than it is, but of course is our country in very serious trouble.

I will however join the military, get training and then hopefully join some organisation and liberate our country.

How about Denmark? Is it pölse or shit?

Your ancestors fucked my ancestors over again and again, don't give me that fuckin' shit.

No cuckery here man, we've been against it all along. The whole family too. Only peasant north-Swede relatives still thinking thing are going good. Luckily we don't speak to them anymore.
At least you will let us wave our Skaane-flag?

Compared to what I see from Sweden, it's nothing, still I won't claim there aren't flaws. I didn't really pay much mind to the Sweden Yes! meme until I saw a debate between our countries and saw just how much of a difference there were in the zeitgeist between our countries.

Your representitive came across as almost dogmatic in their belief in PC.

youtube.com/watch?v=arjJmqDrUUI

And

youtube.com/watch?v=L5ETiMA8OQw

Just how long has this been going on? A recent development or has there always been undertones and it's only now they're coming to the surface? Also, any hope for seeing the pendulum swing back to reality?

This is everyday life for us. Took this picture today in my local town.

Got plenty more.

Me and my SO watched the debates as they we're live and cringed to hard. Specially towards Arnstadt, that guy is considered a 'expert' in this shithole.

Lmao, could you post some more?

Perhaps it's the danskjävlar-genes in me but I get a slight feeling of schadenfreude, though also pity. Please don't hold it against me.

That was the bald cuck, right? Came across as if he had a giant chip on his shoulder.

Who put up this ad?

Please share!

It's shitty, but other than fringe leftists most people realize it's shitty. You never know how long it'll take for shit to actually change though

We're building utopia. You're all just jealous of our strength through diversity.

SEND HELP

what does the text say? it looks nasty

If I know Sweden it's probably a government branch wanting to raise awareness, or something akin to that.

I'll see if I can find some more on the phone. Hold on.
IT'S NOT AN ADD, IT'S ART, RESPECT US. etc.

>that guy is considered a 'expert' in this shithole

Only among radical leftists m8, which SVT is

It's only bad in the immigrant areas. Literally no difference between other european countries with non-european immigration.

Kristianstad? My buddy took a picture of that as well. Fucking retarded desu.

considering that we just threw out an immigrant family for no real reason and kept some 20 year old refugee kid who raped a 13 year old girl just because he'd "gotten used to the country" i think we're doing pretty well

>not all who menstruate are women
>not all women menstruate

Some gender fluid hippie propaganda lyl

Yupp. Barbacka has become a meme-fest these days.

Here's some pictures of the recycle-area where I live. It used to be a pretty well known and good area to live in. People invested alot, like my grandparents etc. The municipality slammed down appartments and now the area is about 30% white. Sweden.. yes.. it was barely their choice. It was forced upon them from Svea.

Feel free to VIEW and SHARE this map of migrant crime in Sweden since 2010:

google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1chA4hWXfmlPvkhm5gpTkMCb1XDQ

There's also a facebook page called SWEDEN YES (the one with the flag)

13-year old girl raped, yeah you can go free we'll just have an eye on you.
Swefilmer, two guys facing prison and 15 mil in charges.

Also, to Swedish anons:

I made an account on Flashback forum but I can't post even after three days of verification. Any ideas why?

I think my map would get a lot more traffic and would spread quicker if I posted it on there.

Lol I visited Kristianstad last year. Beautiful buildings and countryside but holy shit, I barely saw Swedes.

Beggars and groups of arabs/niggers everywhere. I though smaller towns wouldn't be so bad but oh boy was I wrong

From better parts of Sweden here, grew up with 3 non whites in a school of approximately 200.
Live 20m north of Stockholm.
I don't see much shit here except for the fucking scarfniggers (gypsies).

Flashback has made quite alot of thing to prevent over-swamping. You'll probably be able to post soon. Just don't spam and it should be pretty fine.

I got about 4 different accounts dedicated to different thing with different clearing levels. Just be patient.

Know that feeling when you get lost in youtube recommendations and just binged watched a bunch of videos with related themes? That's what I'm currently doing after re-watching those old debates. Still early in the process, but holy hell.

youtube.com/watch?v=42jpuXJPk0w

Also how's it going with kicking out those 80k immigrants? When I heard the number I had my doubts since even we have problems kicking out immigrants when they misbehave.

Ok, thank you for your reply.

Kind of looks where my ex lives (in Norway). Fairly alright neighborhood, until 60 asylum seekers moved into the government housing next door. Now garbage is flowing everywhere. Instead of putting it into the container, they just throw it next to them.

And the fucking fire alarms all the time. I think they're trying to make fires in the kitchen or something. Engineers and doctors indeed.

Yupp, Kristianstad is my town. In the youth there is about a 1-10 ratio of nignogs and whites.
They are tearing down old building and building malls and stuff on our ol' fields. The municipality is selling the fields and forests to companies and landlords building shit for nogs.

My SO has stones thrown at her when she came home from a night shift in jan.

The good thing is the noggers know who I am and don't fuck with me but younger kids don't know my SO is my SO and harass her for being white in our area.

It's all going to shit man.

Yeah there hasn't really been any attention to this is the jew-papers, thus the majority of people don't know about this so the 80k will probably just get to stay.

This was posted on the biggest papers fb-page today.

>the noggers know who I am and don't fuck with
because you know them or because they fear you?

I can translate if you want.

I visited nearby Åhus as well. The beach was infested with shitskin lol. I barely saw Swedish youths

what does it say

Oh I think I read an article not too long ago about how there seems to be a rising hatred of ethnic swedes in Sweden. Sounds insane, but from everything else I've heard didn't seem too far fetched.

I found it:

expressen.se/kvallsposten/hatet-mot-svennarna/

Insane.

Kristianstad isn't really considered a small town though, I don't think.

Nevertheless, it's gotten both asylum accomodations AND it's got immigrant areas. Specifically refugees love just sitting around in the city center doing nothing all day.

Swedes don't really do that, so sometimes it's like it's only immigrants out in the streets.

>Låt oss sluta fira varje fest för att det är rasistisk

Did you visit any other places?

Have you seen similar things in Germany?

Would be a good thing to do for the non-scandinavians lurking, besides I never really got the hang of Swedish so I'm sure I would make major mistakes if I did it.

You could probably make a lot of swedebux youtubing degeneracy, Sven.

Did you know that Gamlegården is one of the official ~55 police "no-go" zones?

Here are the crimes in Kristianstad, do you know of any others I could add?

I was in the generation of peeps who faught for areas we use to hang at. Most of the people have moved away though and the areas zerged.

The older generation of immegrants have gotten alot of help and such from us and know we respect people who actually work and take in the culture, and what we do to them if they fuck with us. We sure know how to push papers. Forced down not just one kebab-halal-shit after them not being straight with out community. So they've taught their family to leave us alone.

Actually Arnstad isn't an expert anything. He never got his bachelor's degree in history and his university scores were low as shit, like 90 something. The fact that he gets away with calling himself a historian and expert is hilarious.

>Why do we celebrate nationalday
Because we celebrate some dispute we won fivefundred years ago
>nationalday? is it midsummer already?

There was an American guy who's touring Europe on here the other day and he said that in every single bar/night club he went to in Sweden there was Swedish women dressed like whores dancing with loads of blacks and browns. He said the only Swedish men he encountered in these clubs were homosexuals.

I really hope the shit I hear about Sweden is false or exaggerated but I hear similair stories to this off anyone who's been there.

Tourists come here all the time, say it's the best country in the world, and whenever a Swede disagrees and mentions all the PC bullshit that's going on, they just tell the Swede that he is wrong and that they didn't experience anything like that when visiting.
Yeah, because they know more about the country after 2 weeks of vacation here than someone who was born, raised and lives here. Fucking idiots.

>"En räddningstjänst i kris" debatterades i Riksdagen
youtube.com/watch?v=wMBXrJVbYWY

If you speak Swedish you have to watch Kent Ekeroth's debate with Anders Ygeman about this, if you don't speak Swedish then you shouldn't even be here. This board is dedicated to documenting the downfall of Sweden and making atrocity propaganda and creating global sympathy for Swedes so we can get compensation.

>Did you visit any other places?
Malmö, Göteborg and some other places in Småland (I have some Swedish family and friends)

>Have you seen similar things in Germany?
I live in Hamburg so yeah I see it all the time. All major German cities (that are at least a bit wealthy) look like malmö and many have no-go zones.

I was going to translate to danish for the danon but I'll go english then.

"Why do we celebrate the national day?"
1st girl "Because.. euhm.. it's a PR-stunt for -a traditional music festival-?"
2nd girl "No, to 'celebrate' on lord won against another lord 500 years ago."
3rd girl "National day? Is it midsummer already?!"

First box: Why do we celebrate the National Day (of Sweden)

Second box: Because uhh, it's a pr-trick for "Allsång på Skansen" (swedish tv show)

Third box: To "celebrate" that a despot defeated another despot 500 years ago.

Fourth box: National Day? Is it already Midsummer?!

thanks Hans

Yeah women can't show their skin. That would be haram dude!

yup

I live right next to Gamlegården.
There is a ton mate. Police doesn't really go here and report though.

I know.

Mind going into detail about how it was in those places? Especially Småland, since I'm from there myself.

It has about 35000 people so by German standards it's small. Probably medium for a Swede.

I shared a drink with some 40 year old Swedish guys there. Most of them said they fear for their children but otherwise don't really give a fuck

I heard that too.

soundcloud.com/gregory-ritter-594331905/red-dawn-16-swpl-swede-down

soundcloud.com/gregory-ritter-594331905/red-dawn-17-the-eternal-swede

Everything he says is true.

What does that sign say?

lol my middle name is actually hans, thought you replied to me first when you wrote it.

>everyone with menstruation is not a women
>not every woman menstruate

Stay and fight you coward

Jesus christ that's cancerous. Even here in Syrupland we don't really have patriotic nationalism anymore. Harper tried to do Red Fridays (wear a red shirt on Fridays for muh soldiers in Afghanistan) and at least wasn't mocked for it but nobody did it. I'm not exactly sure what sort of tone National Day is supposed to have in Sweden though. Canada day is a fun holiday, but its basically an excuse to get drunk and shoot off fireworks, or at best go camping. Maybe its best to separate fun party holidays from more dignified them.

Here are some of the pictures that Sup Forumsack posted.

The swedish nationalday is sort of forced. Wasn't nationalday until the 80's and wasn't a holiday until like 5-10 years ago.

What if is your buddy?

We are planing on having children, that's why we are moving to Denmark. The embassy says we are more then welcome since we both have higher education and good CVs etc. And our child will be raised as a scanian/danish person, not as a swede.

>faced with hard, worrysome facts
>responds with "no u" and "it's 2015!"
Holy hell at what point exactly did our politicians become so mind-numbingly retarded? It's beyond a joke.

Sorry user we are not taking in refugees

Wow I fucking hate sweden

Hvorthän äru från?

I detect butthurt. Did Achmed rape you again?

Suck a dick you neet. We work and pay taxes and have relatives in Denmark. SO already got offered a job on Fyn. I just need to find something myself in the area first.

There were places in Småland that clearly were aimed at tourists and nature and those were mostly Swedish. Very pretty and peaceful.

I visited friends in a village of 2500 people and to my surprise there were many arabs and somalians there too. I am used to those people but the fact that they didn't speak Swedish gave an uneasy vibe.

Malmö isn't the most exciting city and just looked just like Berlin in terms of population

Göteborg is a very nice city with nice nightlife. Also lots of arabs and somalis though.

My conclusion is that Sweden looks great and has a great atmosphere (especially in the summer) also Swedes are my bros. It's just that when you see so many foreigners not behaving or speaking Swedish that kind of ruin the vibe

>pic

Death to traitors

I've masturbated to this

Lmao! The only way this could be justifiable if it was some international thing. Is it?

Here's the juiciest bull you'll ever see

You don't need an embassy to want you. because of your EU passport you can move anyway

yup pretty much

Must be nice to be utterly worthless and just walk in and conquer one of the nicest places on Earth.

>"mångfald"

that nose :^)

Denmark has good laws, we want to buy a house and fix all paperwork proper etc. Then it's not that easy as strolling in.

Look at the hands on that juicy beast. How do they get so juicy?