guccifer2.wordpress.com/2016/06/18/new-docs-from-dnc/

>DNC FULL FINANCIAL DISCLOSURE
>COLLUDING WITH THE MSM
>RIGGING THE PRIMARIES
>CONTROLLING THE NARRATIVE

Get in here-- DO NOT LET THIS SLIDE!

Collusion against Sanders:
>youtube.com/watch?v=Fw6Ho3mx3tc [Open]
>observer.com/2016/06/guccifer-2-0-leak-reveals-how-dnc-rigged-primaries-for-clinton/
>nypost.com/2016/06/16/leaked-document-shows-the-dnc-wanted-clinton-from-start/

DNC's Anti-Trump Tactics:
>archive.is/zH9f3
>inquisitr.com/3214621/trump-attack-plan-by-dnc-allegedly-hacked-and-shared-by-guccifer-2-0/

Reposting from a previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

inquisitr.com/3214621/trump-attack-plan-by-dnc-allegedly-hacked-and-shared-by-guccifer-2-0
abcnews.go.com/Site/page/contact-abcnewscom-3068843
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

So its the official putin leaks?

Noice. Fuck that filthy murdering whore.

So, from these links I gather that the DNC wanted Shillary years in advance.

The DNC is a private thing, right? How is it illegal or important that they wanted their girl in the race?

That being said, bump

Anti slide bump

bump

I hope this leads to some real legal action against her. I don't want a proven criminal running the country I live in.
Sad that our current president openly endorses her, I hope he backs out after this shit starts being big in the media(if it isnt drowned out with more harambe and gator killings instead)

Bumpin Fuck that bitch I hope she (and Bill) get raped in prison

Oh look as useless and empty as the Panama papers.

>inb4 Jew, inb4 thanks for the bump

Protip if you have to beg for bumps it means your cause is shit.

Bump

>good ol' george is in the list

Bump

Too bad the normies won't care.

REEEEEEEE!!! JAIL THE HILLARY DEM WAR NOW!!

How sad is it that not even this trumpfag circlejerk safe space is falling for your shit and you have to constantly keep bumping your thread to prevent it from being archived with zero replies?

>inquisitr.com/3214621/trump-attack-plan-by-dnc-allegedly-hacked-and-shared-by-guccifer-2-0

> Cozy bear??

That sounds corny af.
But who did it? Is there another thread?

This.This is why we need to be rangebanned.

>if you have to beg for bumps it means your cause is shit.
Or maybe it means we don't have an army of shills at our disposal to bump every last get and slide thread like you.
Fucking kike.

>1 post by this ID

Look at that butthurt in the comments:

>This shit is VERY serious and ILLEGAL. Not because of your malformed thinking regarding political funding transparency but because it DISTRIBUTES Personally Identifiable Information (PII) belonging to LEGAL DONORS. You’ve just handed the ENEMIES of the Democratic Party and Clinton a personal HARASSMENT list. The people who donated to her/their causes have the right to their privacy, don’t they? These aren’t all big rollers–most of them are legal limit donators and you MORONS have just painted targets on all their backs.

How do we get this out to the media?

>How is it illegal or important that they wanted their girl in the race?
It's not illegal, it's just wrong.

The ironic thing is, these are the same faggots who are pro-PRISM.

>I don't want a proven criminal running the country I live in.

>Bring up that point at work the other day
>People just shrugged

I don't get it at all

Sounds like a paid response. Normies wouldnt give acronyms.

WAHH DELETE THIS IT HARMS PEOPLE LIKE YOU, DONT WORRY ABOUT IT, PROTECT THE PEOPLE LIKE YOU!!

email it to someone...not hillarynn though obviously.

And yet I bet if bob in the mail room was convicted of vandalism or some shit when he was a kid, everybody would be rallying around having him fired.
People are so fickle and retarded.

>I don't get it at all

It's because the MSM has conveniently ignored it, and therefore people are totally ignorant. 99% of US citizens probably don't get their news from sources other than CNN, MSNBC, Fox News, CBS, etc. (read: none of which are neutral)

>Clinton News Network

FTFY

In 2016, nobody cares about wrong, especially not someone on their team.

If this were illegal there'd be more ground to stand on, people love to tattle, but if it is just "wrong" to do this, there's no satisfaction for the mouthbreathers when they "tell on Hillary."

If there were evidence of her dumping bodies, everyone would be on it, everyone wants to virtue signal, but it's like a snake eating its own tail here: nobody will care because nobody will care, because nobody will care.

Here is another comment for you subhuman non white Slav.

bump

abcnews.go.com/Site/page/contact-abcnewscom-3068843

Bump

kek

So why haven't you guys made a thread about this on r/the_donald so it'll redpill redditors yet?

Kill yourself you fucking mongrel piece of shit. 60% white fucking piece of shit. Your country is ruled by an ACTUAL NIGGER. Fuck you. Americans should be banned from online discussion.

This.

well i just told ABC about it. what other news sites should i send that link off 2?

>implying aren't some shitskin marine in okinawa
Pls get deployed to sandbox and die

>redpill redditors

dat contradiction

I've been on kikebook posting the newswire article all over the Obama, Democratic Party and Hillary pages and all of them got deleted.

I even posted it on the Cuckie Sanders page and the article doesn't show up.

Help me lads

breitbart
dailymail
fox news

>1 post by this id

send it to bernies people. keep trying on the normal democratic party pages. dont bother with anything clinton related.

Bump

Dried up cunt. Hope she has a stroke

They are a private organization whose members include ~30% of the population of the United states, and represents those members in Public offices. They are purposefully bypassing the selection process which is supposed to allow the members (the public voters) from choosing those who may represent them in public office.

Post this on kikebook people we need to normies pissed off. Make sanders look like a victim if you have to. And don't directly tell them Trump is better. Give them the evidence and they will vote for him or not at all.

Tip off RT. But they may already know.

I'm on the new Bernie Sanders post that came out 15 minutes ago. I cant link it, but I'm the demon Chad posting the newswire article

another*

I forget to mention I can't see my post. I was hoping another user can verify they can see me. My profile pic is black and white.

Iv linked it to ABC and Breitbart so far.

Brandon Reilly is trying some serious damage control on that page. I think he forgot that saying "DON'T DO THAT" on the internet is probably the worst thing you can say.

Thanks for Correcting the Record!

Bump desu.

Bump for War

This thread is getting buried pretty fast in the catalog for some reason.

someone should try vice news also. maybe some newspaper sites as well...dunno what ones though.

KEEP ME POSTED

Everyone post it on kikebook

Link it everywhere

THIS IS SINGLE HANDEDLY THE BIGGEST HAPPENING OF OUR MEAGER EXISTENCES

You realize IDs are per-thread right.

when will she sacrifice bill?

Bump for justice come on lads

It's no use at this point. Reddit admins are censoring /r/The_Donald. They no longer reach the front page of Reddit.

Don't try to get it trending on Twitter or Facebook either. They are actively censoring anything and everything regarding Guccifer.

SHE'S GOING DOWN!!

And people said that the GOP was corrupt.

I think the DNC may be even worse.

Overwhelm them with sockpuppet accounts maybe?

Keep tipping news sites with this leak, sooner or later someone will notice.

Hillary knows she can't compete with Trump on merit alone. So she had to use the media to vilify Trump as much as possible so that she can appear to be the lesser of the two evils.

have to bury them in a avalanche of this. link everyone. put it everywhere.

Every news outlet knows about this.
This is old news guys.

I haven't seen it on breitbart and dailymail yet.

Doubt it would work. Anyway, people never do anything to help get this information out there. Everyone just wants to sit back watch chaos unfold.

Guccifer isn't a secret by any stretch of the imagination. News sits will report this leak.. Whether people care is another question

No shit fag, the implication is that it's a shill using a proxy as he sockpuppets or otherwise tries to conjure a certain narrative, whereas a normal poster would keep up with the thread and likely continue to post under his normal IP

Keep on bumping lads. Keep on viraling

At what point in your manufactured bumps are you going to realize this is a non issue?

When you shills fuck off out of this board.

I'm kinda busy today.
Can someone give me a run down and summary of what we're looking at?

Jesus Christ, she can barely get up the stairs, then falls when she's up and needs help to stand. Meanwhile, Trump is jumping and running to his rallies with his squad of badass SS agents.

She is UNFIT & CRIMINAL!

Bump!

Are you this dumb?

If the DNC has been pulling the strings for Hillary for this long, what about come Election day when they commit fraud to ensure that Hillary has more votes over Trump. In regards to how they werw using dead people's identities to create artificial votes so Clinton can outwin Sanders in the polls.

If they did it on Sanders and got away, they will certainly do it to one up Trump.

This is the happening we need to stop the DNC on there tracks,lock up Clinton and ensure Trump doesn't lose, because at this rate he is and it wouldnt even matter if he had the majority of the votes.

This isnt the first time the elections were rigged, back in 1999 Jeb Bush rigged the votes in Florida to ensure his brother George POTUS over Al Gore who was in the lead except for a recount of votes in Florida that Jeb was in charge of.

he's a man

No one gives a fuck you Jew shill

>trying to talk some sense into a killary supporter
you could as well try teaching snakes how to play rock-paper-scissors.

Are you this retarded all the time? No wonder why your mother died so early

Gotta get more media on this

BURN THE WITCH

:D

bump

We can see you, Debbie.

>poster calling out hillary as potentially rigging the vote
>he's a shill!

we found the real shill everyone

pretty obvious there m80

>DNC's Anti-Trump Tactics:
>Repeat the same failed meme about bankrupcy, and call him Hitler.
WOW, I would have never figured out this was their master plan!

I guess I gave politicians too much credit. I always thought they were smart and well-organized. Either the DNC is just a bunch of chickens with their heads cut off, or this is a decoy.

Dox Debbie pls.

She rigged the primaries? Why isn't this shit all over the news?

Bumpin this.

God damn it. I'm actively getting censored everywhwere I post.

I suggest if we spam dm Donald Trump, FOX NEWS, Bill O Reilly, The New York Times, NYPost, Daily News, CNN, any major foreign news outlet, RT, Anyone on Hillary's donor list

Emailing media companies that if they don't report this as news, that they stand to lose millions of supporters once this goes viral through word of mouth.

Uploading the PDF as pics on Instagram, posting the PDF as pics on Facebook all over the Democrat Party page, Bernie Sanders page, Donald Trump page, and anywhere imaginable.

Starting a hashtag on Twitter by getting Clinton Gate trending

Fucking shitpost and spam the FBI Twitter account to endict Clinton already

And letting anyone you know about this. Link the article on your Facebook. Text message any of your friends requesting them to spread it around.

This is all for a good cause. We need to actively do this or Donald Trump stands to lose because of the Democratic National Committees fraud.

Go on Discuss and shitpost this article everywhere.

Go on any news site and link this article in a thread

Get this info moving out.

The majority of people are blissfully unaware od guccifer. This is important for them to know.

nothing will happen and this will slide

Because it was rigged with DNC and mainstream media collusion. Of course the media isn't going to advertise their own involvement in undermining democracy.