What do Central Americans north of Costa Rica think of Mexico and Mexicans?

What do Central Americans north of Costa Rica think of Mexico and Mexicans?

All opinions welcomed

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/informadorpd?lang=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I think some of them like you and others don't

Good Post

Why do Americans come to give their opinion on threads asking specifically about non-Americans' opinions?

>All opinions welcomed

That's obviously meant for the target demographic.

I often wonder why I never see a Costa Rica flag in here

There are two or three

All opinions is not the same as everyone's opinions. The former implies that they can range all values, the latter implies that they can come from all sources.

t. opinionmaster

all opinions are welcome*

habla bien OPUTO

t. Alberto Barbosa

pretty sure it's actually "all opinions are welcomed" and i just wanted to be casual so eat it.

because i think it is better to ask about north of CR but south of Nicaragua. to narrow your target group.

welcomed sounds weird 2bh

>implying

Most of us don't come here after ~2015 and only go to Sup Forums when our national team plays. The only regular Costa Rican poster on Sup Forums is some dude on Sup Forums.

what happened in 2015?
coup d'etat?

The old /lat/ died and the vela posters won.

i've always wondered why can't you raid them and just start posting normal shit and they will give up eventually. they really hate non-autistic meaningful posts there.

Okay, nvmd his fag is right but couldn't I be right, too? Since I'm using welcomed as an adjective?

Basicamente

> t. el buliado que ni estuvo para el 2015

I think there are only two of us here

>implying implications

Estoy desde antes de las banderitas en este mierdero llamado int (inb4 cree que porque el screenshot solo tiene imagines del 2012 estoy diciendo que es desde el 2012 cuando no es más que una referencia a la época de delfines de lat)

yes, both are possible, but most people would probably use welcome.

What happens in El Salvador?

this
twitter.com/informadorpd?lang=en

Buenas

Impostor

>twitter.com/informadorpd?lang=en

Un día me tope al Wombat en una soda por San Pedro, sin mentirle, el mae andaba con un travesti de pelo azul.

life as it is
no sugar coating

I only come here very ocasionally but /lat/ is pure unadulterated cancer, the whole site is cancer since GG to be honest, I only occasionally lurk Sup Forums, Sup Forums, Sup Forums and so on, all the hobby boards in general, I still enjoy the fact that you don't need an account to discuss garbage and that you can post what you think about anything without censorship and that unlike other image boards this one is not dead yet including hotwheels chan that is pure cancer too.

I don't even want to interact with other Ticos that lurk the website since they seem to be huge attention whores, and the point of the site it's to discuss shit you like anonymously.

>being this much of a whiny leftard

What part of that post implies he's a lefty?

>don't need an account to discuss garbage
that's why we all love it and hate it
free garbage basically.

>Todos esos delfines
Apuesto a que tambien eres fanatico de las belugas y los cetaceos en general, maldito degenerado

Maybe four. I rarely post, but I lurk daily

pls answer the question

This. Literally are there no English speaking people there or what?

Mexico is shit, pls go

bump of love

There is one who always appears whenever Central America is mentioned. He doesn't post in any other thread, but he is apparently waiting 24/7, 365 days a year, for a thread talking about it. And, boom! there he is. out of fucking nowhere, to spew butthurt nonsense non-stop.