Sup Forums undeniably BTFO

Sup Forums undeniably BTFO
any response faggots?

Shoo shoo shill

What about officers? Or veterans deployed to other areas?

>borowitz

>(((Borowitz)))

>AR-15
>used by the military

>Everyone should have an AR-15.
> -Some Guy on the Internet

Indeed.

>Wow, I can't believe you support the military! All they do is kill innocent civilians and interfere with the legal governments of middle eastern nations!
>lmao you want an AR-15 join the army lol

>Implying I use an AR-15 in the world of Islamic Grand Theft Auto

the AR 15 is not the weapon used by the US military.

>occupy democrats
How many shillbucks do you get per thread? I suppose the occupy democrats watermark is the identifier in order to get paid. I'm seriously interested, I'd like to know where I can apply for a shill job.

Why Afghanistan? And why not officers?

A requirement of the ability to vote should be the enlistment in the US military.

>Shill for the military industrial complex detected

good little goy

The downside of that plan being that a truly engaged populace would destroy the economy

how long have you been deployed? you post a lot

>Oy vey
>if you want to defend yourself you have to defend israel first

>A requirement for voting for the President should be a four-year period of serving as the President of the United States in Washington DC

"borowitz"

lmaooo

Who cares about that shit, we need to take Planet P.

I'm not. I'm just discussing the logic that goes into liberal arguments. They will excoriate the military because they think we're fighting unnecessary wars, but suggest that people who want 'assault weapons' join the military.

It'd liberal doublethink.

(((Borowitz)))
Really makes you think sometimes

Translation...

"Your kike masters will allow you to own a gun if you fight there tribal war for them".

SHALL
NOT
BE
INFRINGED...
SCHLOMO.

>requirement to vote is to fight Israel's wars
>outcome surely is to vote more money for Israel

Don't forget to sage

(((Borowitz)))

Opinion discarded

Hold up. So they want to give them ONLY to trained killers? LMAO

That's a fine looking gat you have there

What was the name of that soldier?

>only give guns to soldiers
>defund military
>occupy america with eu army
>one world government

Thank christ I'm here to throw a wrench in their plans. They didn't account for my wiles.

>1 post by this id

>arm people who have actually killed someone
>arm people with PTSD
>arm people with traumatic brain injury
>don't arm regular citizens

SHALL

That's fine.

That'll make for a nice job for veterans leaving the army, won't it? They bulk purchase the guns, and gift them to their friends and family and anyone who slips their friends or family an entirely unrelated gift of money.

Less likely to fall into gangbanger hands that way, also.

NOT

I hate these faggots. AR15 != M4
I can never tell if they're just ignorant of the distinction or they mix them up deliberately to scare people.
Actually I'm pretty sure it's the latter.

A requirement for being a feminist should be spending 2 years as a 2nd wife to a Muslim in Iran or Saudi Arabia.

Because people that were in the military aren't dangerous? These guys have a high rate of PTSD. One loud noise and they can pull out a firearm and start taking people out.

I swear liberal logic is a parody of itself.

So should the right to vote

There you go, that ought to help educate you.

Whats the difference really? Just asking because from what I've heard soldiers don't really use burst/full auto...

not only do i agree for that on guns, military service should be required for citizenship and right to vote, whether you were born inside of a specific border or not.

Because officers are inept frat house pussies, and nobody likes them.

Also Borowitzki probably doesn't understand the military hierarchy.

We should do this instead:
>The only people who should vote are the ones who fought for their right in Afghanistan.

Want free college?

durrr muh ptsd

You're both retarded, most veterans with PTSD just have mild insomnia and shit, and are more than capable of schooling you on the range any day. Way to take the completely retarded argument in response to a softball liberal dumbass.

Better keep invading Middle Eastern countries so our citizens can own guns

you mean the ones who failed college and joined the military as a last resort?

>Virgin playing at being a soldier

Then we would only have stupid voters.

The Constitution doesn't mention anything about Afghanistan.

SERVICE GUARANTEES CITIZENSHIP!
Would you like to know more?

Most enlist right out of High School (17-18yo).

In the Air Force and Navy it's very common for a service member to complete a degree while in their first enlistment.

Shall not be infringed, faggot. It's a bill of RIGHTS - what right are libtards gonna infringe next upon? Life? Liberty? I mean, they're already trying to curb stomp free speech.

allowing immigrants to vote after service is not the same as not allowing your own citizens to vote because they didn't serve.

still, you need to really know nothing about politics to join the military because if you did you would know that the government is taking advantage of you. i support the troops but only allowing politically stupid people to vote is retarded.

I fought with my Brothers in Arms in Iraq an in Afghan I killed many scumbags an enjoyed sticking knives into them, an watching them die squealing .. I was a top sniper guy, an blew off heads was Better than sex .. Do you fags here understand how hard it is to kill throttle the life out a crying lad .. ? I guess not .. Listen I want you all to know it was Superb to serve for my Country an Be an Elite Warrior 300 , firefight .. 24 snipe kills an up close 9 ..those were special an I enjoy rewatching the blubbering mess dye under me... .. anyway allahu akbar praise mohamed !

((((((((((((((((((((((fuck off)))))))))))))))))))))))

>be a good goy and serve your jew masters if you want a firearm

If only we did this with the 13th amendment.
"A requirement of purchasing your freedom should be a two-year period of brandishing no freedoms as an enlisted slave"

>Andy (((Borowitz)))

> Requirement of purchasing an AR-15 should be mild PTSD and suicidal tendencies.

>upset welfare queen.

Go strangle your wife

Banning assault rifles is the most sensible thing we can do as culture.

Seriously guys just look at europe: they're pretty civilized and can actually fight with their hands instead of hiding behind guns like scaredy cat fags.

>using purely semi-auto in a combat zone
Cmon kikelord you're not even trying

do they really use full auto? I can imagine the guy with the SAW but a 30 round mag on full auto?

1. You may or may not have control over your deployment.
2. Soldiers, former soldiers are at the forefront of domestic terrorism. There is nothing in military training or procedure that would in any way retard the development of habits and beliefs of individuals that lead to acts of terrorism. Nidal Hassan, Timothy Mcveigh, and Lee Harvey Oswald are just a few names of people who were members of the United States Armed forces who engaged in terrorism after or during their tenure as soldiers.

BE

The memes make themselves

>1 post by this ID
>Borowitz
>Occupy Democrats

it's bizarre how you guys have a real life example of how banning guns doesn't work, look at us, and america is still considering banning guns. how many more bombings is it going to take before the PC liberals realize that the problem is islam, not guns.

No, but you need to be able to fire in bursts. There is also burst fire only.

>shall
>not
>be
>infringed

I support forced enlistment but god damn are you retarded? AR-15 being used by the US military?

the us military doesnt even use the ar 15 you fucked retard learn stuff about your military

1 post by this ID

Even given that the M16 is built off the ArR-15 platform
THAT STILL DOESN'T MEAN SOLDIERS USE THE AR-15 AT ANY POINT.

>just drop the bomb and get out before it explodes

>soldiers should have more rights than citizens

>Tattoo

>The requirement for using a civilian variant of the M16 should be joining the military
Can leftists stop pretending to be gun experts?

>Purchase

So you can still build one. Or buy an AK. Or any other semiautomatic rifle.

>A requirement for driving a sports car should require a 2 year period of driving in nascar

The AR-15 (save for the M16A2) and its derivatives are capable of fully automatic fire, retard. The related semi-automatic platform derived from the AR-15 that became the basis for most commercial AR-pattern rifles is the AR-15 Sporter.

You should know this.

Actually the Air Force was using AR-15s into the 90s.

ya fight for us then you can fight us. Suck your dads cock OP