twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/814958820980039681
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/814919370711461890
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/812450976670121985
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/812775995837218816
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

pls buy my book!

this thread gets funnier every time you post it

Ya hangin' in there Sammy boy?

I love these threads. It's so easy to trigger alt right weeniedicks.

Thank god for obamacare I guess.

which Trump has promised to abolish

I can't wait to see how badly he'll fuck up

isnt it kind of ironic that an Alt right god now only health insurance posibility is obamacare I mean ISNT IT IRONIC? or im I using the word wrong?

>spending this many years spamming your faggotry and getting nowhere

laff

announces he's running
>I can't wait to see how badly he'll fuck up

wins republican nomination

gets elected

>Obamacare
>Good

lol i know right did you also come from /r/sandersforprez?

Whine to Tim, not us.

It's going to be bad.

I'm sorry if you're still under the illusion that he's an honest/intelligent human being.

I only browse r/thedonald because im repilled

hehe KEKS :P

And I'll keep posting it, cuck

Couldn't even consider buying the book after the amount of complaints from fans who haven't been receiving shit.

>the guy with such thin skin he's bitching on twitter until 3 AM about meanies and such a God complex he thinks Putin is his best bud because he said nice things about the Trumpmeister
>going to be a good president

>I'm sorry if you're still under the illusion that he's an honest/intelligent human being.
That doesn't mean he wont stop winning.

Hey Sup Forums how do you defend Trump sucking Russia's dick?

That's the thing.
You don't care about his competence or leadership, it's just memes and "dude cucks lmao"

I can't wait till this asshole hits rock bottom

>the woman with such thin skin she's bitching to the media about russians and memes and such a God complex she thinks it's her birthright to become president because she was married to one once.
>going to be a good president

Wait, why are you bringing up Hillary? Nobody else has.

I know that fascists created an MSPaint cartoon claiming that if you don't like either candidate, you're a bald man with a silly face, but a lot of people genuinely think Hillary and Trump are both shit.

>I visit Sup Forums for the substantive political discussion

>W-well if Trump sucks then s-so does Shillary...!
Nice argument, fuckwit.

OD on heroin?

Same reason people bring up Trump every day in every thread

Are you stupid? brought up Obamacare in response to Sam Hyde's rant about not being able to afford health insurance. brought up the fact that Trump has said he will get rid of Obamacare. Which he has said. then started up. It was a completely organic conversation you git. You, or if it wasn't you, bringing up Hillary has zero basis whatsoever.

you still have to pay for obamacare retard. when you're broke $150 a month is a lot.

Are you?

And replace with Trumpenreichcare you're welcome

Because Russia has done nothing wrong, so they don't deserve the hate.
Dems are throwing a tantrum because they lost, they have to find a scapegoat somewhere.
>wahh all muh crimes were revealed and people stopped liking us, it was le ebil Bond Villan's fault, we must start the Cold war again so we don't look stupid

>Trump criticizes another country
>>dude this guy has no idea how to keep the peace, we can't let him near the codes!
>Trump compliments another country
>>dude Trump is sucking their dick we can't let him near the codes!
Keep whining cucks, it's totally helped you during the election

>hurr yer argument is dum
nice argument fuckwit

Ace reply, buddy.

>We have to repeal and replace Obamacare! It's a disaster!
>but we'll keep the parts people like...
>but i'll make it cheaper, i swear...
>i'm a business genius...

>>>/reddit/

Russia is an oligarchical dictatorship that has no interest in what's best for America. You're all basically turncoats selling out to a foreign power. You don't give a fuck about America, you just give a fuck about MUH TEAM WON, MUH LIBERAL TEARS

>Our next president is going to be really bad
>D-don't bring up how our only other option is even worse, it's not like it's relevant or anything BAKA!!

You're from r/thedonald too?

>Our next president is going to be really bad
>*autistic trumptard screeching*

It's not relevant anymore, you can't dismiss what the president does cause THE ALTERNATIVE MIGHT HAVE BEEN WORSE, you need to hold the fucking president to account.

God she's so fucking hot I just wanna rub my dick under that arm pit fat until the circulation gets cut off and have to amputate it.

For the record, I agree that Hillary was a terrible candidate. Was. It doesn't matter because Trump is our president-elect.

Hillary didn't win. Obama's not president in 21 days. Bill is long gone. Bush Jr and Sr are gone too. Focus on Trump. That's the only one who matters, you nutcase.

It's not relevant at all. Trump is actually going to be president. Stop trying to make excuses, idiot.

>You're all basically turncoats selling out to a foreign power
HE SAYS KNOWING FULL WELL THE DEMS ARE FINANCED BY SAUDI ARABIA.
STILL, NO PROOF OF RUSSIAS SUPPOSED "HACKING" HAS BEEN PRESENTED.
EVEN IF THEY DID IT, THEY HACKED A CORRUPT PRIVATE COMPANY THAT NO ONE GIVES A SHIT ABOUT ANYMORE.
LITERALLY HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH "AMERICA" OR THE "ELECTION"
>You don't give a fuck about America
America voted Trump and you're complaining about it. Fuck off.

This story is literally nothing but damage control to try to save dems embarrassment for being btfo in the election, and to cause problems that Trump has to fix when he gets in office.
It's like when some asshole gets told to leave a party because he got caught pissing in the punch, he blames it on someone else and intentionally knocks over a vase as he leaves.

Don't act like hypotheticals are irrelevant when your entire argument is a hypothetical

And this post here demonstrates everything wrong with the state of US politics and how idiotic bipartisanship is leaving us victim to the oligarchs. You just assume that because I criticize Trump for those things I must be a democrat, what's more that I must think it's fine they have ties to Saudi Arabia. You assume that I'm a bipartisan fucking retard like you and because I'm not on your team I must be on the others, and that I wouldn't be complaining about the exact same issue if it was any foreign power, be it Saudi Arabia, Russia or fucking Australia for all I care.

Grow the fuck up and look past your own mirror you fucking retard.

>tfw it's sold out

Is the book good at least?

Why are you assuming the person is democratic? Are you stupid?

If you REALLY like Sam Hyde and want to read what you basically can in any Sup Forums thread, then yes?

Eh, fuck it. I'll wait for a torrent then.

>already risking America's sovereignty by bending over for the people that interfered in our election
>discounting the intelligence of EVERY American intelligence gathering agency
>lying about the costs of programs on an almost daily basis
>lying about "deals" to save jobs
>but Trump being shit is just a hypothetical
Y'okay.

You obviously are a dem if your on the Russia hate train, there is literally no other logical reason.
Lib media tells you to hate Russia, so you do it.

Akcthually I'm quite skeptical of Russia having as much of an effect on the election as the Obama administration reports. I even read the preliminary findings and all it does is lay out at outline of what happened. Nothing concrete. But the administration has also stated that they will report their findings in detail in the coming months, so I'll wait until then. Until then, as I have stated, I am skeptical.

>You're all basically turncoats selling out to a foreign power.
how so?

>no other logical reason
>Lib media tells you to hate Russia, so you do
>Trump tells you to love Russia and Putin, so you do

Do you not see the fucking irony here, mate? I'm not even American but jesus christ.

>if you think Russia is Russia then you must be a liberal shitter!
You Trump supporters are literally retarded. Bashing Russia was the Republican pastime for 60 years. But now that God Emperor Trump says he knows more than every intelligence agency all of the sudden Russia is fucking dope.

>state controlled media
>country run by despot that rigs elections (russian ones obviously)
>used to lead the KGB
>the fucking KGB
>supposedly capitalist economy but corrupt as fuck, mostly state-controlled
You're right. As an American, I love Russia because they love freedom so much.

>Russia
>Run by oligarchs and a would be dictator.
>Terrible human rights records
>Totally has America's best interests at heart

I mean even Alex Jones was on the Russian hate train, calling Putin a demon and globalist as recent as a year ago. Funny how things change.

>america literally destroys any hope of stability in the middle east because of fear of russia
>for generations americans and russians are raised to see eachother as the bad guys
>they are still very much in competition with america in almost every field
>they rig an election to get their preferred candidate who they presumably think will help the russian agenda, evet at the cost of american welfare
>american republicans suddenly don't have any problems with russia because the candidate they share support for the same candidate
>claim people only have a problem with russia because the liberal media is saying so

wew my friend

although to be fair i'd love to see america crash and burn after rigged elections, it would be satisfying because of how many elections and coups america rigged abroad

>You will never be this much of an underage, delusional Sup Forumstard

i dont understand why the democrats literally want us to go to war with Russia. it's fucking scary. Like our generation isnt fucked enough as it is with national debt and entitlement spending. We need a fucking nuclear war as well

>why do the democrats not want Russia to undermine American elections?
>the absolute madmen
Who would have thought that national security would become a bipartisan issue?

this. fuck nukes that's why I voted for trump

>democrats don't want Russia tampering in the election
>This means they want a nuclear war

What the fuck is it with Trumpsters and extremists positions. IF YOU DON'T AGREE WITH ME YOU MUST BELIEVE THE POLAR OPPOSITE.

>Bashing Russia was the Republican pastime for 60 years.

kennedy/johnson
>cuban missile crisis

nixon
>detente

carter
>grain embargo
>boycott moscow olympics

reagan/gorbachev
>nuclear treaties
>glasnost and perestroika

bush/putin
>bromance

obama
>deteriorating relationship with russia
>proxy war in syria
>ice cold personal relationship

>the guy who said everyone should have nukes and America doesn't have enough nukes is the guy who will prevent nuclear war
Trump supporters really are the dumbest humans on the planet.

How did the Russians undermine democracy by leaking evidence that the DNC was blatantly colluding with one of the contenders for the nomination?

I'm with my parents for the holidays, so I'm getting lots of liberal media, and can tell you it goes far beyond that. Dem talking heads are saying that sanctions aren't enough and we need to be much harder on Russia (as if steady NATO encroachment isn't enough). They're criticizing Trump for being optimistic about improving relations with Putin. And they're using Russia as a bogeyman to incite fear and hatred of a nuclear-equipped superpower. There's no justification for this in the 21st century. It's horrifying.

Jesus calm down faggot

>Russia hacks American political party to undermine one candidate and help another
>not undermining the election
You're a special kind of retard.

>Republicans now like Russia

Heh

bush/putin
>bromance

hahah what the fuck, WRONG!

If the DNC was doing nothing wrong, how would leaking internal emails undermine its position?

DNI, DHS, CIA, FBI and basically all top cybersecurity firms have openly stated this.

Republican leaders in the house and senate have stated their support for bipartisan probes into russian involvement in the 2016 election.

A number of former intelligence officials from many previous administrations have come forward to support the intelligence community's findings.

You though want to trust a guy that doesn't even take his fucking daily intel briefings because he thinks he's "very smart." And worse than that, he doesn't even want investigation.

You'd think (being the president and all) that you might want to know if your election was part of a larger plan by a country that has been a natural enemy of the United States for nearly a century.

But of course not, lets just praise Putin as being "very smart". Brilliant.

Yeah let's just drop to our knees and suck Putin's cock while he fucks our country over and makes Russia the new world superpower.

America is the greatest because we don't let people fuck with us, you weakling.

>Trump tells you to love Russia and Putin, so you do
but he's never done this

But you're full of shit since you're already convinced Russia dindu nuffin and it's just Dems making shit up because they're butthurt.
Russia has been antagonizing the West for a decade and they undermined the integrity of our presidential election to elect the guy who will suck Putin's cock if he says nice things.

Can't you read the subtext? All Russia ALLEGEDLY (literally no evidence) did was reveal corruption. We should be thankful any time we have an opportunity to learn about corruption in our political environment.

that's not undermining the election though

>if someone did a bad thing and someone else does a bad thing to that first someone then the second someone dindu nuffin
So if I murder a shoplifter I didn't do anything wrong, right?

politifact tier response

samefag. russian boogeyman isn't gonna get back that election your shit candidate lost. keep posting on a Peruvian Trout Catching forum. Trump is still your president for the next 4 years of your life.

gotta play the hand you're dealt user

>our geopolitical foe hacked a political party to sway an election
>we should be thanking them
If the shoe was on the other foot and Russia had hacked the GOP and Hillary won you same assholes would be calling for war with Russia and the immediate impeachment of Hillary.

>if a thief uncovers evidence that the owner of a house he is robbing has molested children and forwards that evidence to the police, the pedophile should be let off the hook because the evidence against him was acquired illegally

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/814958820980039681
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/814919370711461890
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/812450976670121985
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/812775995837218816

H-HE'S STILL OUR GUY, R-RIGHT Sup Forums?

The only thing Russia is good for is oil, gas and weapons. They will be obsolete by the mid to late century.

So Sup Forums is now fine with being an ally to Russia, in exchange for going to war with China? Which is playing exactly into Russia's hand, geopolitically speaking.

Do you people just not think or do you actually enjoy being used by the elites in their little games?

>Literally support treason

You are not an American, you're a pathetic traitor.

>is making 2.3k a month on Patreon + whatever he gets from ad revenue
>WAHHHHHHHHHHHH GIB MORE MONEY

America has always allied herself with strong nations.

Russia has been antagonizing the West, and the West has been antagonizing Russia.

but should the thief be let off the hook?

Are you actually 12 years old? You're either a child or a retard if you think Russia didn't undermine the election.
They're throwing their weight around all over the planet and they have enough nukes to destroy the planet 1000 times over. If they get desperate those nukes end up in the wrong hands.