He has a point, pol

He has a point, pol

What did he mean by this?

No deal Noel!

But Julian Assange is a straight, white male.

nigga didn't """"""""""""rape""""""""""""""""""""""""" anyone. he slammed some broad and the condom broke. sweden calls that rape

kek somewhat

I forget, would they try him in Sweden or extradite him to somewhere else?

He's hiding from extradition to the USA. The embassy he's in won't send him there.

>1 post by this ID

Implying attacking our freedom is the same as raping some slag

Jesus christ is this still going on? I'm voting Brexit so Sweden can fuck right off after 4 years of troublemaking in the UK. It's time to cut the ties that bind to Sweden. Legal ties that is. Fucking Sweden again. Go and enjoy Ahmed rape gangs, Sweden, you do it so well.

happy now?

>I'm voting Brexit so Sweden can fuck right off

yeah im sure that will work

If Sweden is using the EU to get Assange in the UK they will have no jurisdiction here if we leave the EU, a further degree of separation. After 4 years of shit from Sweden it's overdue.

>showed to everybody the dirty goverments secrets
>people get really pissed, for 5 minutes
>forget about it and let him rot for the rest of his life in a embassy

never do the right thing anons

Used to run a rising waters deck in that type 2 block that dominated with almost nothing but counter spells; foil, thwart, daze, counter spell, patron wizard, archivist, temporal adept, spiketail hatchling/drake and one Mahamoti just for good measure.

>never do the right thing anons

Doing the right thing is for suckers. Good things happen to bad people, bad things to good.

It's because the rape charges are made up, the chick who accused him was confirmed working for the CIA. They just want him in Sweden so he can be extradited to the USA on other charges.

wow

sweden BTFO

Counterspell's are probably the most powerful spells in a deck. But other spells are more fun. Use wisely and appropriately to conceal power level.

Source?