ITT: movies where the character is supposed to be beautiful, but the actress playing is not

ITT: movies where the character is supposed to be beautiful, but the actress playing is not

The Dark Knight

every keira knightley movie

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Prove it

>Prove it
I actually think she's quite pretty. Maybe you just have shit taste in women

The Room.

>eyes too far apart and dead
>huge mouth that looks upside down
>even smiling, she seems upset

Nah. You may even find her cute, in a weird way, but beautiful is pushing it way too hard.

>beautiful is pushing it way too hard.
we could literally spend hours picking apart any woman about her flaws in beauty and what does or doesnt make her attractive... she has a very homely look about her, fitting for the film, and in my personal opinion she is beautiful

I haven't seen the movie in a while but I don't recall that she was supposed to be especially beautiful or anything.

It was the 18th century panhandle. A woman with all her teeth was considered a goddamn supermodel. Standards were low then.

Having said that I'd bang the shit outta her. I love that 1970's petite brunette archetype.

>It was the 18th century panhandle
No it wasn't, there was a scene of them watching a Chaplin movie. Also, the military folk at the end seemed to be WW1 soldiers.
The farmer and the woman's boyfriend both said she was beautiful and that they fell in love with her from the beggining.
>and in my personal opinion she is beautiful
fair enough

They were farm yokels and they are experiencing love. She's a good looking woman, nothing special, but what are they going to tell her "You look ... pretty good"

i honestly want to know why youre so hung up on her looks. its like comparing felicity jones to carrie fisher... theyre both beautiful in their own ways.

Idk, her looks really put me off the movie. Her whole face was really weird and unsettling. And I'm not a guy with high standards or anything, but her face honestly weirded me out.

i dont know mate
i think shes cute

Maybe for you.

anything with Radha Mitchell or a black woman in it

oh man you posted my 70'sfu. so cute

some women have more masculine features than others, and some have more feminine ones. women come in all shapes and sizes. this may come as a shock to you that beauty is not a black and white concept.