Sup Forumscraft Historical RP Server - 1900 Edition

Minecraft server made by Sup Forumselligents for Sup Forumselligents. It's a historical RP server where you can build your nation and compete with the others. The current edition is set in 1900 AD with Europe's + North Africa map.

IP: intcraft.online
Site/board: intcraft.online/
Community wiki: int-craft.wikia.com/
Community news: intcraft.wordpress.com/

not pirate friendly (rip)
Current war going on

Austria-Hungary is invading belgium, soldiers needed by Belgium. Will pay in Iron Blocks or diamond

Other urls found in this thread:

classicube.net/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

classicube.net/
classicube.net/
classicube.net/
classicube.net/
classicube.net/

classicube.net/
classicube.net/
classicube.net/
classicube.net/
classicube.net/

What the fuck is with people pushing Minecraft all of a sudden?

Fuck off underage faggots

panda massacre
classicube.net/

Nobody gives a shit. Stop posting this garbage here

my sides
in orbit

Go back to Sup Forums faggots

why you care then?
classicube.net/

you dont like it then LEAF

do i need Sup Forums gold to join?

classicube.net/

Why dont you, faggot? 18+ board

get the fuck off this board please

Fuck off tripfag

I know some of you guys play on the Sup Forumsandcraft server, but I want to make a new one for anons here that are stuck with Windows 10.

If you have already bought Minecraft and have Windows 10, you can get the free Windows 10 beta (it's way more optimized than the shitty Java coded Minecraft).

Just go to your Mojang account and click on "Redeem Minecraft Windows 10 Beta Code" and it'll bring you to the Windows Store (you'll have to sign in or make a Microsoft account), then you can download it.

There aren't any servers for the Beta, but you can play in a world with a friend as long as they are online.

I will make a Sup Forumsandcraft world (in Creative Mode) and zone out areas that you can build Sup Forums related stuff in. To play on someone's world in the Windows 10 beta, you must be friends with them on Xbox Live (you can make an account on PC). My GT is PaperRelic978. Thank you all.

I tried to log in but you are using an old version. Fuck off noob.

classicube.net/

summer.