The stress from the migrant crisis caused my hair to recede

Discuss.

Get on finasteride, nerd.

That's your fault for stressing so much.

What do you want? Sympathy? You're a cuck who lost his hair because you are too scared to stop the invasion.

But wont my willy fall off? Have you been on it? Please tell me your experience.

Mine too. I'm so glad nobody can see it under my hijab.

>tfw balding at 21

No not sympathy... I am interested in discussing the psychological effects of the migrant crisis on the male population... This stuff effects us gentleman, every man has instincts in regards to these things.

You taking any preventative measures?

Tfw got mom's dad's genes
He is 70 with a full head of hair, only started to grey at 50
Only downside is it is curly and coarse, but dat thickness though.

can i has transplant

Hold on, you guys are men and you're concerned that something that happens to the male body ( balding) is happening to you? Its like chicks complaining fhat their tits are growing.

It's called ageing

I do quite like having hair though desu. I want that fox like look desu, if my head goes all shiny i won't be a cutie anymore.

old men with a ful head of hair is dashing as fuck
the balding ones look the most creepiest

Nah, I've just accepted my fate and don't have the money, probably gonna buzz it within a year. I'm in ok shape and can grow a beard so I'll survive... maybe

My mum's dad had a full head of hair all his life. All the other men in my family have gone bald, but not this early.

Why are you all so scared of losing your hair that you'd want to take chemicals that might cause your nob to fall off?

If it's just started no one really cares, just get an appropriate haircut. If it's getting bad just shave it all off.

People always talk about the wall with women, but they forget men go bald. wtf desus, i thought i would go into my thirties being a foxy sob, but now this?!

Men aren't suppossed to be qts. That's women.

My hairline is receding too but it has this weird flaky red skin where it is receding

Idk what it is

>My mum's dad had a full head of hair all his life. All the other men in my family have gone bald, but not this early.

my father is completely bald on top, the other men in my family including my mothers side have hair

I actually have a theory, my dads (only bald person in my family) father had a full head of hair into old age, i think my father go the bald gene from his mother. his mother was from poland, as she is a woman she didn't show signs of balding, but covetly passed off her bald gene in the uk. so my theory is that polish people are predisposed to balding more often? discuss

vote remain ;)

That fucking pic.
My sides just went out of the orbit.

Decrease inflammation man. It speeds up hair loss.

i mean foxy i guess

nothing to do with stress
It's just your shitty anglo genes
embrace it

Have already sent my postal vote off desu ;3

Premature balding is a clean indicator of untermensch

Look at this post All the Anglos have hair in my family. But my father is bald, his mother is Polish, I think she passed off her baldy genes sneakily in the UK.

Damn sure feels good to be half Native American. I will never go bald and I have white skin. Get fucked.

>mfw 32 still not bald

gas all baldies

>The stress from the migrant crisis
What a curious way to spell inbreeding

>dad is pushing 60 with full head of thick, black hair
>went my whole life thinking i was in the clear because of this
>both uncles on my moms side are bald
>hairline receding at 20

My biggest regret is not rocking nice hairstyles when I still could. Basically what I've been doing is letting the top grow while trimming the sides. Looks pretty good. If the trend continues I'll shave it before it looks like a pathetic combover.

Damn sure felt good to wipe out the majority of the Native population.

Remember that your hair is one of your best assets. You are better off than bald billionaires.

>israel talking about inbreeding

shiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeet

>british genetics

billionaires can just get hair follicle transplants.

who cant the fucking hair come back?

what the fuck is science doing
males need their fucking hair

there is nothing more pathetic than a balding manchild in his mid 30's but has the mentality of a teenager

desu I'll take balding over being half buffalonigger any day of the week.

>>dad is pushing 60 with full head of thick, black hair
>>went my whole life thinking i was in the clear because of this
>>both uncles on my moms side are bald
>>hairline receding at 20

This is what gives me hope it will stop receding. The men on my mothers side have some recession but they still have most of their hair, but the polish genetics on my fathers side seem to have the baldness gene.

You are quite right, but only to an extent? If you are getting from the back of your head it is limited. Can you get transplants off of other peoples heads?

>what the fuck is science doing

This.

What the fuck science!? You are a male pursuit yet you have not solved the number 1 male issue. GET IT FUCKING TOGETHER ALREADY

>Worrying about hair
don't be such betas. Start lifting and you won't look pathetic

I don't know, I never looked into it since I'm not bald. [spoiler]yet[/spoiler]

but i had the foxy looks desu, i may become some type of egg head

>Euro baldcuck genes
keking at your lives Euroshits

Lmao poor little white boys mad theyre short, have no hair, and their women lust for my cock.

wtf I didn't post that...

well i wish you the best. if you are not showing recession at 32 you are doing well. try not to stress, get your vitamins, maybe consider stuff like biotin as a safe guard. you'll be fine

What genetics do you have exactly?

Didn't post what?

This video fucked me up and the Paris happenings shortly after forever changed me, but thank God I don't have baldy genes, I still have a full head of silky blond hair, like both my 78 years old gramps. (Except for the blond part)
My advice to you would be to do nothing because brits are ugly anyway. You're welcome.

>short
>white

Cmon nigga
I'm half non white and i'm short , i mean natives aren't known for being tall are they

>I'm half non white

Inflammation. Get some Nizoral/Iraz shampoo, 1% is fine but 2% Ketoconazole 3 times a week would be best. That alone should help slow down balding. It's not going to work miracles, but it's cheap, easy and I personally like it.

welcome to the new britbongistan

>but thank God I don't have baldy genes,

I can say that you can feel pretty cosy after dodging the 'migrant crisis balding' phenomena.

>My advice to you would be to do nothing because brits are ugly anyway. You're welcome.

Thanks desu.

>buffalonigger
kek

My hairline receded a bit when I was 16

Now I'm 28 and have the same exact hairline. I looked back at pictures and my moms dad had the same thing.

So pretty much I thought I was balding but it turned out to be a mature hairline

Get used to it because the shit we will see in our lifetime will be unimaginable

Seriously, how do so many fags today start balding so early? No one in my family is bald, or is even remotely balding. Even my grand father had a full head of hair in his 90's

And you're instincts are to post on Sup Forums and not kill?

M8...

33 you turkish nigger.

I started with 18.
Fuck it, don't give a shit

Discuss

>welcome to the new britbongistan

Nice man, good to hear. Here is to hoping my hairline remains, I don't actually mind it like this. But I don't want to go shiny.

>Get used to it because the shit we will see in our lifetime will be unimaginable

My hair is ready.

>A lot of talk about polish bald genes
Can confirm, many Poles bald sooner or later. I don't know how it is in other countries but here it's a pretty high precentage, like 20%

I actually am self employed and make bank. Made over 10k last month. Jelly?

And I was feeling bad for balding at 29.

>tfw 29 and still have a "teenage hairline"
>dad at 65 still has full head of hair

Genetic master race?

Very interesting, I think my father went bald because of his Polish mother. His father had a fantastic full head of hair until he died at an old age.

All the other men in my family have hair.

>Genetic master race?

Yes. I would pay thousands upon thousands for your hair desu.

33yrs old here. Not one single hair has been lost or turned grey yet.
Unfortunately though I'm a ginger.

r u hot at least?

Glorious beaner genes of thicc luxurious jet black locks on my head.

Steal your dog's pills or go to pet shop and buy biotin + zinc pills. Eat them and enjoy maximum thickness.

>thicc luxurious jet black locks on my head.

Clearly you're made of stronger stuff.

pls no bully

I'm one of the ugliest motherfucker on earth but I still have my hairs
I'd kill myself without a doubt if my hairline started receeding

ty man, i already got the biotin but will look into zinc. i also take pumpkin seed oil and a little bit of saw palmetto

>tfw been told I'm ugly all my life
>tfw never even kissed someone

Seriously m8 when I'm fully bald it's over

Biotin is not help if not zinc with it.

i'm fairly attractive but my hair started receding, feels bredy bad desu

A friend of mine started balding at 16, what in the fuck

It's okay, we're kissless virgin brothers then
At least I have my waifu

does the zinc work together with the biotin? what is the function?

>tfw 68 and a full head of glorious grey hair

not quite a full head chap, still it's not bad for his age

Zinc boosts the absorption of biotin, I recall. It's also possible that zinc acts as a coenzyme in some part of some synthesis.

Ah, very interesting thanks. I will pick some up.

Do you have experience with these?

that's bydło, in my familly men don't bald

My right side started to recede and my left say don't

wtf man i hate people with hair and without hair now

Shave it off faggots. Get some muscles and pray to god you have decent head and facial aesthetics and you will fine.

if it stays get a hair transplant (individual hairs not skin graft) from the back to balance your hairline

hair is so foxy tho. i will look old

Yeah, the thickness effect is real and is visible within couple of weeks, not sure about regrowth but I can believe it could slow down the balding process.

Brilliant, do you have a brand to recommend for the zinc? I have been buying this 'Puritan pride' Biotin at the moment.

I'm using a domestic product targeted for dogs and cats, 5 mg Biotin, 15 mg Zinc and 40 mg Methionine. I take around 5-10 pills daily. I remember checking the overdose limits and they are still far away.

>5 mg Biotin

wow high strength

>I take around 5-10 pills daily

Dammm

My pills are only 1mg and it recommends I take 1 a day

>I remember checking the overdose limits and they are still far away.

I gotta look into this lol. Maybe I should take more.

Good luck to you Frenchbro