Wtf bro?

wtf bro?

not bad bro

I like it, but I want them to go deeper into the whole black metal/slave spirituals concept, because at this point it sort of feels like an art band that tried the whole thing as an experiment or a gimmick. On the next album, I hope instead of pretending to be a slave from 100 years ago, I hope they tackle more personal issues. I might like to see them go in a similar direction as Algiers, albeit with the black metal/spirituals combo instead of Algiers' post-punk/gospel one.

its just one guy band? Devis is fine is really fine

What a bizarre defense to what I said.

i think its a solo project and I dont like Algiers sorry
Devil is fine sound pretty solid I like it I just listenend to it for the first time btw sorry for my english bro

terrible soulless made on purpose lol let's engage two absolutely opposite genres shit-tier release.

Yeah

wtf you hating bro? are you pro trump or republican?

why do you think so?

"terrible soulless made on purpose lol let's engage two absolutely opposite genres shit-tier release" because of the statement

how is blues 'opposite' to black metal?

narrow mind and ignorant comments must come from a trump supporter I guess, easy

what is pro trump or republican in it? i don't get you.

ignorance and contempt just like Donald Duck Dumpy Trumpy

>you don't like what i like, so you must be an ignorant hillbilly
i don't want to argue with you, man. you said enough.

I dont want to argue with trumps supporters neither so get the fuck out of here

fucking pleb lmao
fuck the duck!

All advances in music have been about mixing different ideas together. All of them.

But its not always done in a good way
Case in point
Also there are stuff that cant mix ie black metal and reggae

>But its not always done in a good way
And yet it works quite well in some tracks which is proof that with some actual focus and direction the project could go from a shitty gimmick to something actually interesting and cohesive.
>Also there are stuff that cant
Fuck off. I'm pretty sure you're one of those knuckle headed metalfags I meet at festivals that whine how every band isn't just doing shitty uninspired Slayer covers decades later.

this guy is a genius love this record OP