Wanna 1 vs 1 war me bro?

based Texas would btfo cuckifornia
Eat shit.

Washington here, not even jelly.

Fuck off uncultured redneck

New York here

Still better than California

kick the libs and sjw out and we gucci

if not for the politicians and the people they've allowed to take over the state I would agree completely

i dont know whats worse, florida or california?
florida fag here california is shit

Oregon here, stay the fuck out of here

We are sending our liberal army in massive numbers to Texas. Enjoy being blue in 8 years cucko.

long beach checking in.
94 degrees today. fuck.
california is expensive as shit and quite liberal for me, but i can't see myself ever leaving. i'm 29.
lifelong resident.

been to Florida, your weather is shit. However it seemed nice because I was visiting a nice neighborhood. That place is 100x better than commie. But the scenery and weather can't compete with commie's,

Ahem

> could have been born in any of the states
> got born in california

Please stop making fun of us, guys.

Theres no worse fate than being a redpilled californian.

Fuckin' Indiana? Get the fuck out of this thread. The only thing your shitty state has going for it is that the highway tolls (LOL) to cross it cost about 1/2 of what Ohio costs. That's it.

a nigga from florida disagrees... ebt be payin for dat crown and I got my license to kill nigga!

#FloridaStateBestState

Vacationing in LA Jolla. Can confirm CA weather is bees knees. Just the drivers suck

>tfw don't take pride in my state flag anymore.
>only flag I love is the Ol' Glory.
>need to get out of this shithole asap

Texas senpai notice me

I live in Cuckifornia and besides the weather and the coast it sucks ass.
>High cost of living
>Crime everywhere
>Shit Gun laws
>Rude ass people
>Traffic
>Women are stuck up as Bell
>Taxed on every fucking thing

this. muahahaha enjoy Tex

I live in California and it makes me want to kill myself daily. Definitely within the top 5 worst states. If you like it here, there's something wrong with you.

>hating the flag that represents white men taking the state right out from under mexicos sleepy sombrero

Berkeley, CA reporting in.

Drowning in political correctness is so much fun.

I grew up and lived all over Cali. Its a shitshow, but it is our shitshow. Cali is great because we have EVERYTHING. Like straight up all of it. We as a state are richer and more diverse than most countries in the world. We have rednecks, liberals, poor, rich, mountains, beach, desert, rainforests, farms, and islands. Truly a great state no matter how much I say I hate it when I am here.

I live in San Diego, though right now I'm on vacation with my girlfriend in Brazil.

It's not so bad, it has great universities and a great system of community college/education, if you don't value that then it's not that great of a state.

It's heaven for animefags and degenerates, and if you dig asians, met my jap gf when I was at UC Irvine visiting some friends.

It's probably shite if you're a conservative who gives 0 fucks for education and isn't interested in IT, though.

It's probably shite if you're a conservative who gives 0 fucks for education and isn't interested in IT, though.

>what is Jefferson for 500