MEDIA LYING ABOUT BREXIT CHANCES

I believe the world's elite actually wants Brexit to happen.

The reason is top investors like Soros, Druckemiller, and top hedge funds are HEAVILY (upwards of 35%) invested in gold right now, and are betting on european markets to CRASH.

Why would people with the world's best data analysts stay invested in gold related assets if Brexit wasn't likely? A remain vote would tumble gold prices!

What does Sup Forums think?

Let it all burn

I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO BELIEVE ANYMORE

You got it right .

At this point always do the opposite of what the media and leftists want. Everytime they speak assume it's a lie until proven otherwise.

Please bump to spread hope, they may leave the eu yet, but what the elite's purpose is I don't know.

They could just be doing that to make the most profit given how things seem like they'll pan out.

A remain vote would destroy gold miner etf's and stocks. It would also boost the US and british large index etf's. Yet these organizations are very short on indexes, and very invested in gold and gold related assets. You don't hedge with 35% of your capital lol. Something is going on, David Cameron called the referendum himself, despite being a pro REMAIN person. Why?

My guess is bankers and hedge funds wanted cheaper gold share prices when that pro multicultural bitch was hit by their assassin. Gold will pull back on "brexit wont win" bullshit passed in media, and the financial elite will quickly snatch up those shares.

By the time people realize they were tricked into despair it will be too late, and then dumb retail traders will buy up shares further giving institutions high prices to sell at later.

It's quite genius if you ask me.

Same for Hillary's advance on Trump.

Medias stats are a fucking lie.
DONT TRUST THEM !!!!!

Interest rates are in the negative in some places. So why wouldn't people buy gold?

The Jews always play both sides. Nothing new about it.

My point is in the short run gold prices are highly sensitive to brexit outcome. If hedge funds and top investors thought it was super unlikely they'd wait until AFTER brexit to invest to get in at a cheaper price.

Markets already accounted for brexit. Also the pound never got dropped. One of the main reasons that brexit can happen. I don't think too much will happen.

Soros did JUST buy a ton of gold. The Jews will always follow the easy money.

>A remain vote would tumble gold prices!

If that's so, then the Soros faction must be planning a counter psy-op within the next couple of days.

Honestly, I just can't bring myself to care anymore.

Let it all burn, hopefully something less Islamic will come out of the ashes.

>The reason is top investors like Soros
Lmao Soros already single handedly bankrupted the bank of england dumping pounds in the 90s

We need a good ecconomic crisis in Europa, it will flush out all the freeloading muslims when they can't get free money anymore.

One question though, If news about a YES/NO did happen, when would it be?

By 2017?

Brexit has no chance of wining, everyone knows it deep down but still hold on to hope

thats the spirit! we collapse things just far enough to purge muslims and liberal faggots! oh and the niggers and jews too!

Soros makes big mistake because all autistic lambs buy bitcoins nowadays :^) Silly Soros

Soros losing a ton would be funny but Brexit is more important

Wont happen.. if they leave other countries might think it means something and actually start voting for 'leave', whenever possible.
The thing is; voting is rigged. No matter what you choose, they'll controle the outcome.
The real question is what will people do when voting doesnt work?
>what happens when the people keep being ignored.

I don't care if we are in or out.
I want chaos. I want this country to tear itself apart.

I don't get it

> David Cameron called the referendum himself, despite being a pro REMAIN person. Why?

It was to steal UKIP voters for the general election...

He wouldn't have gotten a majority if he didn't put an EU referendum in his party's manifesto.

>get into gold while it's cheap
>others see you doing it and respond thinking you know what's going on
>day before Brexit, sell everything at a high
>outcome of the vote means nothing to you