fred.stlouisfed.org/series/GFDEGDQ188S
youtube.com/watch?v=w4NAH2puEEM
youtube.com/watch?v=Ev0G49jXJX0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Not very well, Shlomo.

WW3

you should know

Crypto

You're not getting your money back with interest if that's what you're wondering.

>owe 20$
>print 20$

wew

youtube.com/watch?v=8GP87dgTqF8

How did it all go so wrong so fast

>How will it end?
Just as planned shlomo, just as planned...

it doesnt end, wage slaves gonna wage slave

Notice how it skyrocketed with Ronald Reagan...

I dunno Chaim you tell me

Freedom aint free

It will never end

We can just keep borrowing money indefinitely

US debt is one of the most stable and safe investments. Why is that wrong?

>How will it end?

Just keep printing and borrowing, no big deal.

How come it grows faster during republican terms...?

Badly

You would know.

USA just does not lose with Monopoly.

Yeah thanks Warren

Looks like it triples during Bamaphone's term

Social Security first thanks to FDR then Medicare and Medicaid under LBJ

That's because Reagan cut taxes to boost the economy in the 80s while increasing spending on Military to bankrupt the Soviet Union. Problem is he was never able to repeal the welfare programs.

Then we tried printing out way out of the recessions instead of allowing them to occur which made things even worse.

Yeah we owe a lot of countries a lot of money, but what are they gonna do about it?

>be kid
>play theme park world
>have no money to build cool stuff
>get loan in game
>build cool stuff
>can't pay back loan in time
>Jews close the park
>game over
>use cheatcodes
>best park ever
>I win

>he's just now realizing that conservatives aren't actually fiscally conservative at all

kek

To be fair if you graphed gdp growth it is exponential.

The debt to gdp level is stabilizing after the 2008 crisis finally.

And the yield for 10 year us t-bills is 1.5% so...

>Muh strong national defense
>muh unfunded wars

It won't

its unfair, the fed, ezb prints infinite money, gives out cheap loans while common people cannot print money, why do they have the right and I dont?

>Owe another 20 dollars afterwards

>why cant I print money
Are you actually retarded or just pretending

Let's put Bernie's programs into place if none of this matters then.

Conservatards think public sector debt crowds out private sector debt because it pushes up rates over time and crowds them out.

the problem is liberals fuck the shit up by spending more money and never allow the republicans to cut entitlements.

Also does anyone have the government vs private debt growth for those periods in OP ? I don't think that's all government debt.

When are we going to raise interest rates again though?

I'm sick of my money sitting in the bank collecting a measly 0.25% interest.

>owe 20$
>rent printer for 20$
>print 20$
>pay off previous loan
>own 20$
>repeat

To be fair you can reverse a recession by just hacking the arrogant computer that shows the stock market graphs

ITT: "the debt is scawy i dont like it"

You can just ask for one

No problem, just print more money. Debt is 10000000 trillion? Print 100000000 trillion dollars.

They print so much money by buying up bonds in open market operations.

You are free to buy bonds which the ecb will then try to purchase from you

Isreal on fire

answer the question you fat fuck, why does the fed have the right to print money out of thin air and I dont?

Tru dat. Also debt isn't as bad as debt repayment rate.

Because you also have to look at the senate majority.

fred.stlouisfed.org/series/GFDEGDQ188S
Here's a more meaningful graph: debt to gdp ratio.

In the 80's it fucking ballooned, clinton put the screws on it both by de-coldwarring the military and gutting social security's solvency

then the recession hit and it fucking doubled

QE4 buys X trillion worth of bonds.
Doesnt collect payments.
FED balance sheet rekt
USD loses value, but not so much because the same thing happens in Japan, EU and China
>Screenshot this

tfw you can't even afford your army coz it's private and all you have is debt

The S&P 500 grew at 10% a year for the last 5ish years now.

If you had held an index fund you would've doubled your money.

They didn't raise rates because there has been a continual lack of private sector investment and wages have been stagnant. I don't see them going up anytime soon after that shit jobs report 2 weeks ago

This guy gets it.

It is pointless to consider debt in isolation, you also need to consider your income (ability to pay down the debt), gdp in this case.

and debt to gdp is stabilizing.

You can print all the Krauty Fun Bucks you like.

You just have to convince someone to accept it.

>How will it end?

dunno, tell us Jew

no, you have to look at millitary spending. Republicans don't think about the economic future, they think about modern strong army. And American weapon is not cheap even when Americans make it for themselves. If Trump wins, he plans to modernize nuclear forces (cause nukes is only thing that matters)and it will cost another trillion to the US economy.

sure

bad idea

Economist here. Yes, I am a real economist. I have a Master's in econ and work for my state's budget department.

As you know state's must balance the budget; this is required by law. This is not true of the federal government obviously.

As long as the USD is the WRC, then the debt literally doesn't matter. This is evident by the Fed extending unlimited credit to bail out big corporations and buy back bunk MBSs. They literally injected 17 trillion into the economy (which then gets multiplied through banks extending loans, etc.).

The. Debt. Does. Not. Matter.

I'm not joking when I say this; we can literally print (or digitally create) unlimited amounts of money with no repercussions. Inflation doesn't even exist in the US economy anymore. Inflation for 2015 was 0.12%. Inflation for 1.62%.

Mo' money gets printed every day with no inflation. Welcome to the new world faggots.

t. Economist.

The system will "fail" eventually and a similar system will replace it.
Nothing new.

As long as he cuts obongocare I don't think they should care about it, have you seen the amount of money they spent on social help? Besides when you create technologies for the army you are modernizing the entire country in the process.

I don't understand this. How can the world owe 60 trillion in debt? Who is this money to owed to? Aliens? I feel like debt should cancel out. If one person owes 10 dollars and another person is owed 10 dollars doesn't that cancel out to 0 dollars?

It will end the same, but with a larger scale. Who really cares? Is it even real? It's just numbers on ledgers.

Inflation for 2014 was 1.62%.*

Countries usually pay their debts with war

It worked for Germany, Gaddafi, Lincoln, JFK, so tell me how is it bad?

WORLD RALLY CHAMPION

World reserve currency lad kek

It ends bad for Jews

You're the worlds scapegoat..

>The left blames you for Palestine and the financial problems

>The right blames you for cultural degradation and mass immigration

>The new Immigrants in the west hate you for stealing "Their land" and killing the prophet

You're the natural scapegoat

youtube.com/watch?v=w4NAH2puEEM

Debt is an imaginary term in america to other countries due to the fact that no one will ever have the balls to collect it. And when china goes belly up finally 60% of that will just disappear and we will be the ones holding the cash to build them up. This was always the plan mate.

In all seriousness though. The keyword here is as long as USD is the world's reserve currency.

Tell me oh, economist, are the portends true that USD's status as WRC threatened ?

inflation was massive in assets like housing and securities.

75% of our debt is for military, social security and medicare. We (our govt) owes to his money to other governments and wealthy individuals.

It's a closed loop we can manipulate forever

Sounds good. Maybe introduce new currency here and there as a bubble economy.

> money gets printed with no consequences

>China asks for money back
>usa says no
wew

Too bad they have our manufacturing infrastructure now.

>US dollar has lost over 95% of its purchasing power since the inception of the Federal Reserve barely 100 years ago
>Claims there is no inflation
>Good one schlomo

>black inequality
lmao

t. Kenyan economist

You're a nigger...You will hang

Not after trpepe they won't.

the ride never ends

>you are modernizing the entire country in the process.
i don't think it can drive the country when you order the dysfunctional and troublesome planes like f-35 in masses. Some change can appear but there is a lot of corruption(haha, Russian is talking about corruption, funny).
Many companies in USA just lie and demand money and in return they give colourfull presentations about how their inventions can change the face of warfare, but in reality they don't do shit and money just get lost.
Just look at this shit and try not to laugh
youtube.com/watch?v=Ev0G49jXJX0

don't know much about social security though

>elect someone who will tax the rich and decrease military spending
>government starts recuperating more money than they spend
>people ask why we didn't do this sooner

SAVED

Sounds legit.
It's like back when I was 4 and I thought I could lift myself to the moon by lifting my shoes while I was carrying them.

this is retarded

because business will flee overseas if you tax the rich.

my sides

Yes, it worked great in Zimbabwe

>inflation was massive in assets like housing and securities.
Yes, and if one was smart they got in and got out before they got burned. Learn to play the game. This is why I believe basic economics and finance should be taught in highschool but I don't know if the Jews would like that because stupid people take on more debt.

>student loans
they signed up for it

>food stamps
niggers gonna nig

>federal debt
duh

>money printing
also duh

>healthcare
should work out more and eat healthier

>lfp
immigration undercuts domestic workers and why work when you can get food stamps or unemployment?

>blk inequality
niggers are useless is this a surprise?

>median income
all middle class jobs have pretty much been undercut by technology

>home ownership
faggot hipsters opt to live in apartments and cities

Once again, learn to play the game. Literally none of these things affect me because I understand have studied these things. Everyone else should if they want me to feel sympathy.

look at inflation charts. since the 70's inflation has been extremely moderate (though still positive)

I believe in the austrian school m8 but Keynesian is the way of life and how the world operate. learn to play the game

doesn't matter if you think it's legit or not. it's true. the debt will always increase, even under trump. Republicucks use the debt as leverage to get faggot people who "understand" finance and economics to vote for them without every doing anything but increasing it further

They won't. The consumer base in the US is way too large.
Even historically you are wrong.

But you forgot
>AHEAD OF TIME AND UNDER THE MOTHERFUCKING BUDGET
Any anyways the amount they spend with social help dwarfs their military. Welfare state is the worse thing for a country.

>Obama
>Republican
ok

>this meme again

Zimbabwe is not a world power with a currency that is used worldwide.

It will 'end' in one of three ways:
1: Continue as usual; the banks keep charging interest for the money they create making the wealthy wealthier.
2: It spirals out of control can triggers a collapse while fiscal policy goes nuts trying to avert a crisis.
3: Monetary policy reform; either a good reform is selected or a bad one is. If a good one is selected we go onto unlock the wealth of a nation and raise the standard of living for the whole world and lead the way into a post bank controlled economy. If a bad one is selected it enters into a death spiral and then the (((banks))) claim we need to go back to private bank created money as debt.

Picture semi related.

isn't that what they're doing already?

the US will go to war to secure its position in the world. It may or may not be threatened; but it will always be the WRC

GE is leaving to Ireland IIRC. Carrier moved to Mexico. Ford is in Mexico. All our jobs and co are leaving us already.

We can't have a free trade and a welfare state.

Bankers forced to take a bath.