B T F O Sup Forums ON SUICIDE WATCH

Hmm... This, really... Makes... You think...

Other urls found in this thread:

smobserved.com/story/2016/06/18/news/us-govt-will-legalize-marijuana-on-august-1/1484.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This is it.

The age if lefty puppet judges has begun. There is literally nothing stopping the Democrats now.

Hes considering retirement

Trump has to win now. If Hillary takes it, rights are over.

what will trump say

smobserved.com/story/2016/06/18/news/us-govt-will-legalize-marijuana-on-august-1/1484.html

I'm unfamiliar with this news source. legit?

He's so lonely without his friend :/

Isn't the whole point of weed laws so we can arrest nigros on drug charges when we don't have enough evidence to put them away for theft or violent crimes?

Also fuck all you guys, I tried to make a real thread but you faggots only reply to bait

Good , Clarence Thomas is easily the worst Sitting SC Justice partisan shill hack

Can't wait until president Hillary balances the SC out

delete your account

If that's true, this country has 4-8 more years of life left if Hillary is allowed to choose the next supreme court justices.

If Thomas retires, the Supreme Court of the United States will be 42% Jews (3 out of 7), while Jews make up just 2% of the U.S. population. Think about that.

Out of curiosity, what do you think your eutopia will look like? Are you faggot libs still using Europe as your model of a perfect civilization?

>president Hillary

they allow you to President in jail?

>Big Tony dies with a pillow over his face
>Clarence retires
Really makes you think

It's probably because Thomas gets criticized for every little fucking he does because he leans right.

The media even criticized his decision as to why he voted against throwing out that trial where apparently the judge specifically looked for white people on the jury to charge a black man with murder.

>HURR DURR BECAUSE HE'S BLACK HE SHOULD SUPPORT OPPRESSED BLACKIES

He wrote his reasoning (or whatever you call it on the SC) after the vote.

pls don't go

I wish Clarence the same fate as that piece of shit Scalia went out

Scalia is rotting away now

You alright there buddy?

>Those high jewish IQs

No, it's just that blacks lack a prefrontal-cortex, part of the brain that regulates long term thinking ability.... something that comes in real handy when you need to rapidly assess what is a better outcome for you..... paying a $100 ticket for possesion or 2-3 years for assaulting an officer.

It has become a time honored tradition within the black community to choose the latter, despite it never working in their favor.

>Berniefags celebrating that Hillary could get to appoint a bunch of justices

Are they fucking retarded? This means MORE things like Citizens United.

Trump better win now. We need to appoint two conservative/populist judges. Ginsburg is getting up there in age too, maybe we could get three appointments in.

>Only Ashkenazi Jews have above-average IQ's.
>Sephardi and Mizrahi Jews actually have below-average IQ's.
>Jews conveniently only include Ashkenazi Jews when calling attention to the high IQ of Jews.

Ginsburg intends to retire under a Democrat president.

I sleep with a pillow over my face. Improves the crossflow with my fan and blocks out the morning sun.

RBG runs on hate and murdered babies. There is some other guy who is in his 77 though

She'll be dead in 8 years

pretty sure that in a protestant country 100% of our judges are jews or catholics

The county where he was is infamous for mishandling dead bodies.

If protestants are so smart, why don't they believe in the pope? I mean the fucker just spoke in America, how can you continue to deny the pope exists? Fucking retards

It's a cultural thing for them as well. Acting like a stupid nigger is expected of you. If you go to jail for anything less than something that would put you away for half your live, you're nothing but a bitch in their eyes.

youre talking like a little bitch. if i had a father he wouldn't have raised me to be no bitch

Fun fact: he is habitually quiet because in youth he spoke with a heavy accent (English isn't his first language) and was mocked.

They're genetically separate groups. Ashkenazim are basically European while Sephardim are more Iberian/North Aftican.

I also enjoy pretending to be black on the internet.

>tfw history class was just one long ass story of the fucking jews being fucking jews

>Berniefags

>Are they fucking retarded?

You answered your own question senpai.

The only thing Berniefags care about is that a meanie poopoo head bully like Trump don't win.

And they also want his supporters silenced. Dead, preferably.

About fucking time ..