prisoncensorship.info/archive/etext/faq/imperialistpopulation.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

A
FUCKING
LEAF

>takes over half the world
>not allowed to govern and protect what they own

What humongous faggot.

the world isn't fair. time westerners started realizing that and went to back to the good old days

Which country took over half of the world? Hungary? Czechs? Finland (except their ancient empire)?

Wow rmyt, I'm #WithHer now

>One post by this user
>A fucking irrelevant country

You don't live in a world prescriptively governed by moralism.

>Americas
>Siberia and central Asia
>India and Indochina
>Africa
>Australia

Looks like more than half of the world to me.

The normal people didn't invade shit, they just kept going to work and saw their taxes rise 30% to pay for the empire building. Now they have to see shitskins move into their communities, stinking the place up and increasing crime and poverty. The common man being bumfucked as usual. It's about time for a violent uprising.

this

...................................hmmm................................................................hmmm................................................................hmmm................................................................hmmm.............................

Fucking this ! I think that only countries that colonized the world should give any aid to 3rd world countries. This has nothing to do with us and has everything to do with Brits and french. You fucking take the roaches

was fucking awful weren't it

>Nordic countries
>Poland-Lithuania
>Austria-Hungary
>Balkan countries
>Switzerland
>taking over half the world

You know that beef you had? a cow died so you could eat it, clearly you should let a lion munch on your vital organs and don't you dare complain during the process.

What a moronic point of view, you seriously think some would commit collective seppuku to appease some autistic sense of cosmic symmetry?
Now I perfectly understand your prime cuck's quote, The Trudeu method involves suicide through guilt.
Leaf right now and never come back, you cat-eating slanty eyed gommie rice ant

I want this shitty "Really makes you think..." meme to be a bannable offense, no matter the content.

I would be okay with this

Wasn't there also a few attempts at breeding them away or some crazy shit like that?

>Assyria: made a powerful yet cruel empire that rekt and fucked with the life of everybody around
>Complains when ISIS is doing but a little of what they already did.

>Having the best type of culture influencing the rest of the world toward enlightenment is "invading".

Ooh lad.

Racist.

a

Europe will be no more soon anyway

They only actually conquered part of North America and Australia though

af

And Africa, and South America, and parts of the far east, central Asia, and middle east...

God damnit, I want to find out where you live, sodomize you infront of your father, rape your mother with my shit dick, and then impale you. Then I would drape a sign saying, "here lies one massive faggot, who enjoyed shitposting too much on a Chinese cartoon image board. Rest in piss faggot!"

50.000 years of fighting amongst fellow Europeans in thousands of wars, constantly being forced to move someplace else because we haven't defeated nature yet and we don't want to die, building up a civilization while at the same time trying to remain alive and hold a steady position in the world for the people that you love and cherish.
Then you finally have it all set up and some crazy bastards in Europe start fighting again forcing everyone into two world wars destroying most of the European world and population, just barely making it out alive and only just barely escaping a third world war.

The age of immigration was an age of suffering, Europeans have very good reasons not to want to go back to that time in history.

>4 countries have collonies
>DURR EVIL WHITE PEOPLE
i wish icould holocaust every nonwhite. ofc except asians.

>Half
We conquered more than "half".

Retard and yes we shall complain, niggers have no rights to be coming here, they deserve the lash of the whip.

>Wasn't there also a few attempts at breeding them away or some crazy shit like that?
That was the French solution.

Yeah guys seriously.

It's payback to you white devils. Soon you're going to be the "minority" in your own countries... OH WAIT... IT'S HAPPENING!!

Meanwhile I have 5 kids and another one on the way while you cucks jack off & can't get any pussy.

>Colonialism
>Shit into Gold
>Immigration
>Gold into Shit

Simple.

>Half the world

All the world, thank you very much.

Wow, Canadian posters have really made me think a lot lately.

It's not so much the migrants fault. The complaints are directed at the cucks in the government who are encouraging their own eradication.

This, although I really wish we didn't, civilizing blacks was a mistake.

fuck off we are full

Those places remained brown, black and yellow as fuck bruh

White people don't even rule there.

Jewish banks do though.

>1 post by this ID
>Really makes you think...

They call this """trolling""" nowdays.

how else we gonna get spicy food and cheap Olympic class athletes?

>live in Europe
>get blamed for what some anglo scum did
Really makes you think, leafanglo

we put them on the flora and fauna list....we shot them on signt

its the aussies that pander to them now

>White people don't even rule there.

I assure you that at the time we did.

You're all a bunch of NET EXPLOITERS.

prisoncensorship.info/archive/etext/faq/imperialistpopulation.html

At least they admit that their mass immigration policies are malicious.

I hope someone nukes Canada's population centers soon

I guess we'll just have to go back to military expansion then?

We tried being nice, we tried pretending the rest of the World could behave in a civil manner, and look at where that got us, eh? We gave you separation of church and state, a legal system in which you are innocent until proven guilty, infrastructure and effiecient agriculture, civic pride and even let you keep your backwards cultural artifacts and traditions. But no, you disregarded all of that for £70 a week free money and a shared council flat in Leeds.

It was easier to suppress these barbarians at the point of a bayonet anyway. Think of what a boost to the economy driving them out of Britain alone will bring.

>1 post by id

SIGN ME UP SENPAI

#Here2Dominate
Eat shit, leafnigger.

>Driving them out of Britain

I refuse to ever visit London until you guys cleaned that city up, until then I'll keep my England virginity.