New idea guys

Howabout if you don't want to pay for the movie at the theatre, you can go an hour early and watch ads for an hour and then the movie is free. Ticket buyers can skip all that bullshit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=59fv2zbS6pY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Better idea: you give sauce on that pic so I can jerk myself to sleep

>ads for an hour
I can barely handle the skippable ads on YouTube.

I wanna slap that cat's BIG JUGS around

I don't like the idea of homeless people infesting the theater as well as the library so nah.

That's a Meowth, it's a pokemon

>2016 A.(Y).
>still fapping to images

youtube.com/watch?v=59fv2zbS6pY

WHO IS THIS JIZZ GENIE?

>if you don't want to pay for the movie at the theatre, you can go an hour early and watch ads for an hour and then the movie is free

How do you enter the theater without paying for the ticket

the usual way

Why would I want to be in a theater with a bunch of disgusting poor people. Fuck off, berniefag.

How do you stop people ignoring he adverts and just goin on their phones?

Fuck you Pooh

Who's this big titty bitch?

Movie theaters are eventually gonna disappear, there's no avoiding it.

The first company that figures out how to legally allow you to watch brand new releases in the comfort of your home for the price of a ticket is gonna profit the most.

resume viewing

the problem is there is no movies worth watching in the theaters. i went to see inside out with my sister and that shit was awful. cant imagine what else was even worse.

Why do you need sauce on the fucking pic?
You already have the pic itself.

Yeah, I don't go to them anymore either, but there are still some retards who do, so this might be good for them. Takes money away from hollywood too, which is always a good thing.

Sporting events are losing money too, with the viewership of that going way way down.

Even then, some people like the theater setting itself. You can't recreate that without serious money. Some 5.1 and a 50 inch TV isn't on the same planet as systems that cost millions. It's also why larger screens and more deafening sound systems are being used, and the roll out of reserves seating and sometimes reclining seats.

Most importantly will i be able to hire black people to yell at the screen to replicate the theater experience?