/drive/

Is this the 21st century's greatest work so far?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ztaZo-qsrTE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Id like to Drive away from that movie because its awkward

Yes why?

neon demon is better

Cuckoldry is the theme of the early 21st century. May it guide us to more progressive ideas.

It's among the better films of this century so far, but it's hardly in the top 10, let alone in top 1.

MacBeth was the pinnacle of cinema in quite a long time.

holy fuck, i had no idea.

*vomits*

That it existed? You're not the first.

Beyond The Black Rainbow doesn't have based Fassbender and Marion Cotillard in their best roles.

this movie was visually great but nothing else

The Driver is literally our guy.

not true, it has very complex subtext
youtube.com/watch?v=ztaZo-qsrTE

>Literal who's analysis
>valid
1/10.

>being anti intellectual and dishonest
kys

Come on, lad, you really need to validate your opinion through literal whos on YT?

You're being a scrub trying to brush the film off as shallow and empty even knowing it has depth as is engaging and thought provoking. he brings up some great points that you havent even bothered to try and refute because you're too intellectually lazy or stubborn to argue why you don't think so

Quote me, motherfucker. I never said that it wasn't lacking any intellecutal subtext, though I've said that linking some literal who's analysis of it, instead of explaining it yourself, is quite pathetic. Though again, you never truly noticed them untill someone info dumped you, so how can we truly have a legit discussion about it if you're only going to repeat after him?

>Though again, you never truly noticed them untill someone info dumped you,
not true at all
>still hasnt bothered to refute any points either on the video or the wiki article
>"b-but its only style over substance!"
oh you mean filmmaking?
neck yourself asap

>quoting someone else
Good job, retard.

the video is complete conjecture and interpretation based on projection and confirmation bias.

why do i need to explain in my own words the points more accurately described in the video and wiki page? Just for your own satisfaction? nah, you have no argument because you're determined to see the film as hollow even though that idea has been refuted
Films can have a definitive meaning you dumb ass, holy fuck you guys will say ANYTHING to discredit art house films... must be the pleb mind virus

>point out that the video you linked to in particular is mere interpretation

then you literally said this:
>Films can have a definitive meaning you dumb ass, holy fuck you guys will say ANYTHING to discredit art house films... must be the pleb mind virus

do i have to explain to you how fucking retarded this is? i hope you're trolling.

Improve your reading comprehension, then you might have an actual discussion with someone.