Hows your local punk and hardcore scene?

Hows your local punk and hardcore scene?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IT8zDzPjbmg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

practically emo

small as fuck but tight knit, we've only got 3 bands in the scene

reminder that this kills the white race

Fucking dope. Makes me want to play Punk even though I’m a singer songwriter

That's a Mexican penis idiot

super cliquey.

when i was putting on shows/putting bands up i would make sure to welcome anyone i didnt recognize and checked in to see if they were having a good time. times change i guess

i haven't been in a show for like a year but it was a pretty tight community, all bands were friends and everyone was very welcoming to new people. i'm pretty sure it's still the same even if it's more hard to put on shows now

Good to great. Philly hardcores going strong. The emo/pop-punk scene thrives from the temple students. Lots of venues and bands to go to and see any given night

>local scenes

p good, even though we have more surf punk or art punk in my hometown

temple student here
i go to the emo/pop-punk house shows but haven't been able to find any hardcore shows. any idea where they're at?

i live nin south florida and the hardcore/punk scene has been put on the map as of late. lots of new kids, lots of new great bands, lots of shows. as a matter of fact i will be attending one tonight in miami!

I'm from Colorado. 10 years ago it was basically non-existent, but now it's actually decent. The punk/metal bands tend to be either Melvins-style stoner/sludge or Cap'n Jazz-style emo, though.

Now I live in Boston. It depends. Boston's biggest contribution to punk is those terrible scene kid metalcore bands from the 00s, and there's still a lame emo scene. That said, the crust/hardcore scene is pretty good.

some of the bet punk/hardcore bands of the last 5 years have come out of boston...what?

My scene is full of males wanting to be Ed Sheeran, Dave Grohl or Alex Turner, and the girls all play the same ukulele shit. Nobody has the balls to go out and play hardcore, punk or even metal. I would go out and do some noise stuff but local organizers don't care about that. I might just do it to test the waters and be different and hopefully someone will hop along.

There's a great venue fifteen minutes from me but its closed during the winter cause its in the back of an old factory with busted windows, no one wants to play basically outside in the 2 degree weather here.

My town itself is full of beaner trap rappers and white kids sticking to 90's revivalist shit.

>new zealand
>10/10

I live everywhere and it's gay and sucks

mostly beatdown hardcore bands populated by 30+ year-olds who will never grow up.

youtube.com/watch?v=IT8zDzPjbmg

this was released a couple of days ago by some dudes in my city, (small town in Sweden)

I used to fw this scene and i just wanted to tell you that you’re all twerps
eeeeeehehehehehehehehe

one of the great joys in life is attending emo shows and playing Hatebreed over the PA in between bands

pretty good for a frozen shithole

hella patrician

Why it's just fine, thank you.
How's yours?

Move to a city loser

>durr I'm going to stay in the small town that I randomly happened to be born in for the rest of my life because I'm scared to be away from mom and my high school crush Becky

You know not everybody can afford to live in the city right?

the best vegan restaurant in town is run by crust punks

Upstate NY is like ONLY this unless you go to bars or random top tier import shows which are cool but unsatisfying after kroc n other fests.
I don't like uber death metal thrash stuff. But paying a dollar for entry to a moshpit is common and awesome

>the best vegan restaurant in town is run by crust fund kids

FTFY

the dumpster behind a 7/11 aint a restaurant

Infested with insufferable SJW-types.

Dead. Where it belongs.

it's pretty much art hoe emo shit man. nothing breath taking or pretty to look at

what? no

SoCal
Complete trash

we had an emo scene but it died with the release of Danger Days, the local heroes got out of it and it just evaporated

dude wtf are you even talking about lmao
programme hq has some good punk shows now and then
bridgetown DIY has music events at least once or twice a week that vary in hardcore or noise or weird indie shit

che cafe is having good revival shows

like my guy, are you purposefully living under a bridge? have you not heard vril, see you space cowboy, left astray just to name a few. there's a bunch of other bands that are similar enough genre as to these guys but these 3 are the ones ive seen more than 4 times each

screamo is making a comeback down here man