The average generic "patrician" music taste

The average generic "patrician" music taste

>random compilations of third world ethnic music
>a couple of records of free jazz and spiritual jazz
>a few classic house/techno singles
>tons of "art" pop/rock
>a dozen unlistenable atonal pieces by modern classical hacks
>one bach CD

Why are "patricians" always so predictable?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qx8hrhBZJ98
youtube.com/watch?v=gNa2B5zHfbQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Not me. I only enjoy Bulemic Druid Seres, Skeleton Classic-Folk, Apprentice Feline Spheres, and Post-Post.

>>a few classic house/techno singles
nothing patrician about listening to EDM or singles honestly

cite one (1) chart which does this

Because patricians are just try-hard edgelords that substitute music in for Trump fandom.

>2018
>not supporting Trump

how does it feel to be on the wrong side of history?

is this close enough?

this is just rearranged sub-Sup Forumscore
do you have a real example

No but you should still believe me

Feel pretty good man

no thanks
you're describing rym pseuds and avant teens that dont exist any more and then posting some regular schmo with alright (albeit boring) tastes because you don't seem to understand the demographic yr shitposting about
"patricians" are a different crowd entirely and people who are completely uninformed often conflate faux-patricians with rym/avant teens but the case is not so
perhaps i will make an infopic about this

Everyone who only listens to music they actually like is a patrician

>yes yes, not like these people CLEARLY PRETENDING by listening to music that I don't like!

No my taste is objectively best and I don't listen to any of those

This is like 80-90% punk rock and hip hop

hows that devastating memo going lmaoooo

How's that impeachment going? :^)

How's that Hillary presidency going? :^)

How's that resistance going? :^)

I much would prefer if there were more "patrician" pseuds posting than more waifufags, polshitters and soundclound rapfags

Hit the nail on the head

>tfw you realize Antifa has been hiding inside their mommies' basements for 6 months because it's too cold outside

lmao some Resistance amiright

>How's that Hillary presidency going? :^)
oh dear, you are delusional enough to think dems ever went deepthroat towards hillary as you do trump

mueller is still there ;) they're not trying to continually get rid of him for nothing right, daddy trump dindu nuffin

what's a march gonna do silly boy, i'm sure those kids marching in charlotte did a lot of good hahahhahahaha

The investigation is moving at a faster pace than the Watergate investigation. Feelsgoodman.

>he identifies himself as a patrician
Lmao

>what's a march gonna do

Makes easy targets.

Vroom vroom.

This summer is going to be wild.

The memo which the FBI have said has no innacuracies, proves that the DNC funded a guy to spy on and create disparaging information on a rival candidate and to fund a possible connection to Russia at the inexplicable expense of their opponents character. Stop being so disingenuious the DNC are fucking corrupt

>Everyone who doesn't suck trump's cock must be a liberal Hilary supporter
How fucking normie are you?

>not post-post-post-post-post
fuck outta here with ya ole jenkem huffin ass

If we were to ban every american from visiting all boards that aren't their shitty containtment boards (Sup Forums, Sup Forums, /bant/) we wouldn't have to deal with this retardedness

>anti-Trump
>also anti-Hillary
>"lel f-fucking normies amiright he he"

You have to be 18+ to post on this website.

destroy cultural marxism
destroy post-modernism

>implying that's not 99% more patrician than what the rest of Sup Forums listens to

Lmao no that's purely pop music

>random compilations of third world ethnic music
Yep
>a couple of records of free jazz and spiritual jazz
I have a couple more modern albums and a fair amount of standard boppy jazz but I'm too close for comfort to 'davis, coltrane, the list goes on'
>a few classic house/techno singles
no, and fuck singles anyway.
>tons of "art" pop/rock
you'd better believe it
>a dozen unlistenable atonal pieces by modern classical hacks
More than a dozen lol
>one bach CD
shostakovich actually

I have a metric shitton of folk and probably the biggest klezmer collection of anyone I know or have heard of

other than that you're spot on

but the problem is that I don't deny for a second that I'm anything other than predictable

Fight the good fight.

t. people who don't even know what anti-fascism, cultural marxism and post-modernism even is, they can't define it nor have they ever read any literature regarding it and only see it mentioned by Jordan Peterson, a fucking psychologist and a living meme, and on LIBTARD GETS PWNED compilations and also unironically think Hillary Clinton, Bernie Sanders and spoiled consumerist children screaming on shitty college campuses about their shitty pronouns and non-problems are Marxist/Lenninist-communists and also think their shitty American "culture" is being destroyed by some hidden (((le boogie man))) Marxist conspiracy when in fact it's just a reaction to it being but a soulless, consumerist culture from the get-go

Kill yourself immediately. Or else I will summon the Alias of Souls to reign destruction on your Sapphire Parchment.

Do my appellations daunt you, disgusting cherubim? Do they incite agony to your crystal caves enveloping your spirits? Do they chain your ears into my beloved pendants and raise you to your demise? Horrid pedantry one harbors to my lair.

>not exclusively listening to this

youtube.com/watch?v=qx8hrhBZJ98

Fucking plebs.

It's genuinely impressive how you managed to string all those buzzwords together. The mental gymnastics alone must have you exhausted. Ask mommy to bring you another glass of soy before you have a meltdown.

we knew that already? read more news retards, some republicans also hyped that and helped fund some of it. carter page was already being investigated before that, so it's not like this whole investigation started from that

trump himself asked russians and wikileaks to hack hillary youtube.com/watch?v=gNa2B5zHfbQ
b-but daddy cock rite

eat shidd

poor thing's having a seizure

>uses imagery created by androgynous, gays, blacks, effeminate europeans for muh smash cultural marxism meme
my fucking sides, i bet you love to spout soy boy memes too

Why does Trump threaten you so much? Why are you so afraid of him?

I'm willing to bet you never knew your father. I've noticed a lot of fatherless blacks and fatherless whites are anti-Trump. Really makes me think...

>people complaining about "cultural marxism"
>accusing others of using buzzwords

You're not very bright, are you?

wow the left really cannot meme..

>youre the dummy
amazing response

MY FUCKING SIDES you can't argue anything so you have to resort to stop bulli posting
what a faggot

Let's see just how triggered we can get you. I want to do an experiment.

Tell me, how does this make you feel, snowflake?

>MY FUCKING SIDES

Those exaggerated responses make you seem very immature. It's the equivalent of placing one's fingers in their ears and repeating the same thing over and over.

Why can't you answer the question? Does it upset you that much?

i can feel you salivating like a dog, waiting for some delicious triggering and overreaction
that's just called being a kid, they'll grow out of it soon enough, same for so many gun nuts, extreme gamers and shit like that. notice something? they're all young adults.

>i can feel you salivating like a dog, waiting for some delicious triggering and overreaction

The irony in this post... truly impressive.

oh wow so now i have to answer in the specific manner you want. youre getting desperate, why so you hate everyone that doesnt love trump?

>jenkem reference in 2018
People still do this?

>Let's see just how triggered we can get you. I want to do an experiment.
>Tell me, how does this make you feel, snowflake?

I'm not the one that wrote that, so don't try to go all high horse

Why are you unable to answer the question? It's not a very difficult question. I'm sure you can answer it if you try your very best.

>we knew that already? read more news retards, some republicans also hyped that and helped fund some of it. carter page was already being investigated before that, so it's not like this whole investigation started from that
>trump himself asked russians and wikileaks to hack hillary youtube.com/watch?v=gNa2B5zHfbQ
>b-but daddy cock rite

respond to that first, that came first, why are you so afraid? hahahaha why do you dislike anyone that doesn't love trump?

Reposting the classic example of this.

>daddy cock
>hahahaha

ouch, you are 100% cringe

stop taking the bait fool

Why are you unable to answer the question?

>that pic
yeah, don't talk about cringe yourself
>muh bait
oh you faggots mean it alright, bait as an excuse is so played out wew

>daddy cock
>daddy cock
>daddy cock

Were you molested?

Have a glass of soy before you have an aneurysm.

>all this trump supporting and reddit spacing
you have to go back, you are acting very problematic right now

Uggh, how many anti-apartheid albums does anyone need?

no, you offering?

Ah, and there we have it. The liberal degenerate reveals himself.

Why do you waste your time on this website, knowing that the AIDS is cutting your time on this earth short?

because the jews pay me too

don't be so harsh on yourself man, calling yourself AIDS and all

sure, i'll answer it autist. even a child is less annoying

>muh trickle down economics.
never has worked out, didn't work with reagan, bush, brownback, it's not gonna work here
>muh wall
waste of money, deport them all, and just beef up ice, party of fiscal responsibility right
>betsy devos
utterly useless
>loves being an assblasted bitch on twitter
>doesn't have character
kelly and his other aides are basically president, not him

pol gets so triggered so that adds a lot, as you can see it gets pretty funny when it gets to the "why are you so triggered by trump" and soyboy memes

enough rite, now you answer why you hate anyone that doesn't love trump(watch how he disappears)

This was back when everything was dominated by metal, and you could tell he was so, so desperate to get out of having to review metal albums that he went so far as to review imports from South Africa, experimental jazz, and other fedoracore music.

post manbussy, i'm not playing around. how's your butt?

Not really, back in the 80s it was cool for critics to like African music.

>fuck singles anyway
loser

How's the therapy? Does mommy drive you to the pharmacy to get your anti-depressants afterward? Maybe grab a soy latte on the way home?

>its winning time
cringe, especially after his first year

Look how easy it was to make you do exactly what I wanted you to do.

I'm going to screenshot this. No matter what you do in life, you'll always be my bitch.

I don't care that you don't like Trump. He's going to be President for 8 years, and there's nothing a whiny soyboy can do to stop it.

Today you were my bitch. I hope you remember this day every day until Trump leaves office.

See you around, snowflake. :*

>complaining about buzzwords
>uses soy

lol

i guess for a neet loser like you even the smallest victories feel monumental. congrats on owning someone on a chinese cartoon forum you badass you

Not arguments. You know I'm right.

i would so hatefuck you, so fucking bad post more im getting so horny

>small victories

yeah like memeing the next president into office :^)

leftists eternally BTFO

why are you here and not writing more about your Timecube?

good job disproving that whole "liberals are mentally ill sexual deviants" stereotype

Genius bait. Ruined the whole thread.

hahahaha he still thinks pol memed trump nad it wasnt just republicans falling into place like every election. how

POST BUTT ALREADY my cock's g

>republicans

And how easily he reveals his boogeyman.

Go away, mentally ill faggot. Wait for the AIDS to kill you.

>Post-post-post-post-post
It's alright, but it's nowhere near as good as proto-post-post-post-post-post

Holy shit RYM pseuds.

There was this fucker who had one of those "le canon of me". Top 1000 albums or some shit.

Number 2, Rubber Soul.
Number 1, literal mariachi trio from a godforsaken town in 1940's rural mexico. Couldn't even find the record anywhere to at least give it a listen. Like 3 ratings and of course, 1 review: that pseud fuck.

It made me irrationally angry.

>Number 2, Rubber Soul.
Every time.

I don't even understand why. That album isn't even good

It's very good actually but I think they put it on their tops because it's eclectic to have some obscure third world folk album and some pop-rock one following it.

It's not bad (for them it was just par), but there's a specific reason why pseuds flock to it.

See, these people can't admit to truly loving the Beatles. They listen to the songs and know deep down that they sound wonderful, but that just isn't niche enough. Denying them totally would cause too much cognitive dissonance, so they have to find the one album where you can still be "cool" and listen to it.

Can you pick one of their early albums? No, no... too "simple" and "shallow." Can you pick one of their later albums? No, no... too "overrated" and "disingenuous." You have to find the exact moment where they transitioned from their old style to their new style, where album-wide cohesion and grander concepts started coming in.

This is where Rubber Soul enters the stage. It's not nearly as popular as their albums following it, and not nearly as simple (with regards to themes and lyrics) as their work before it. It's the perfect fit.

I've seen someone with Rubber Soul in their top ten argue about how disingenuous Sgt. Pepper's was for 'appropriating' Indian culture (never mind the fact that they lived in India and studied under a master). I've seen people argue from complete ignorance about how "simple" their music was before Rubber Soul. It's all hogwash. The Beatles were a great band, and Rubber Soul is a far fucking cry from their best work. Still good, but for the Beatles good was mediocre.

This is also a huge part that ties into You need to have things everybody knows (but still relatively unpopular next to other releases in the band's catalog) to cultivate an air of sincerity.

I've been trying to put this into words for ages. Thanks for doing it for me.
Rubber Soul is good, but such a goddamn meme that whenever I see a post defending it as better than a 6/10 without thorough reasoning, I tune out. Question: where were you when this board was alive?

Thanks friends.

>where were you when this board was alive?
I was here, shitposting.