Facebook Politics

Isn't this at odds with the idea that men should be taught to not be rapists?

Post some of the lunacy you see on your Facebook.

Refugees increase GDP
Illegal mexican immigrants are refugees
Sending refugees back is the same as murdering them

Chinese immigrants are refugees

>people thinking the founding fathers would ever want the military or police to have private access to weapons better than the average civilian can own

Trump wants to murder people like the nazi party did

Why are women that fuck lots of guys are called sluts but guys aren't? Its not fair!

Why would you ever even use facebook?

If trump who has no experience as a politician wins people shouldn't be expected to have any experience in a university to get a high paying job

By the way, that picture is a strawman argument.

Medical cannabis helps some people with seizures and some very preliminary research saying it kills cancer cells in culture dishes so it cures cancer and we should all 420 every day

also i think they knew weapons would advance over time

That's like saying...
>Causes of murder

>knives
>guns
>cars
>humans

Just don't use facebook.

Share a video about how its SO EASY to label a muslim extremist shooting up a place as terrorism but its so wrong that a white male as a white shooter is somehow not terrorism

your wife's daughter is ugly, do it faggot

There are over 6 million uses for hemp, and there is a global conspiracy that wants hemp banned because if hemp was legal clothes can be made out of hemp and they would like, like, free dude.

Not even me

>Sending refugees back is the same as murdering them
Sign me up

The big evil coerporations are keeping weed illegal because they know that weed cures cancer so if weed was legal no one would have cancer and they wouldn't make any money!

30 billion that will go back into the economy. Who will build it? It will make so many jobs

Steve jobs smoked weed when he was younger, so if I smoke weed, ill become steve jobs!

Its unfair that not 100% of rape allegations result in jail time! This needs to be fixed!

If you got shot by a musket, you'd likely still die. I don't get the argument.

Guys who fuck a lot of guys are getting shot.

>being this ignorant of history

There were assault weapons back then too you filthy faggot.

I can't name any members of the nazi party, but donald trump is exactly like the nazi party

We need to deport all the asians from canada, those refugees gotta go

Sometimes the posts by people I went to high-school with are even better than the stuff they repost.

At least someone is carrying the trump torch here.

>9gag
everytime

We have a anti left surge now.

But as a student of law im forced to join most of our groups in facebook and i see all kinds of leftist shit, like

>Fine men who tell compliments (nice ass!) to women in the street

>be a guy
>22 years old
>the only compliment I've ever gotten in public was some girl grabbing my ass on the subway.

I don't understand why a woman wouldn't want that. Was such a cool feeling to have someone think my ass was worth grabbing.

>10 billion over 8 years for free health care and education.

God these fucking people man.

some guy I know just posted this.

really made me think.