Is it acceptable to watch a movie in more than one sitting? Do you ever do this?

Is it acceptable to watch a movie in more than one sitting? Do you ever do this?

kys

only when marathoning. usually i do like 10-30 segments

Sometimes I eat dinner and then stop watching the movie when I finish eating. It takes me 20 minutes to eat so takes me like a week to finish whole thing.

I took a film class on highschool, but it was only an 1.30 long class, so I watched much kinö such a Space Odyssey and Pulp Fiction over classes sometimes spread days apart

Batman v Superman: Dawn of Kino: Ultimate Edition

I usually take 1 hour sessions, pause it, think about what I just saw, create a thread on Sup Forums and debate that hour, then continue another hour, debate the next hour in a new thread, and finish the last hour, and finish the last debate in a new thread, and after that thread I create a new thread and discuss the whole movie.

Normally takes me a good day watching it and debating it.

If you have a habit of watching a movie in multiple sittings you really should consider suicide.

I do the same even with tv shows

>He doesnt pause the movie and try to watch the movie in real time for the characters in the movie world

I hope you only watch High Noon

>rushing through movies like some impatient child just wanting to get it over with instead of slowly watching it bit by bit throughout the day letting every scene soak in

I seriously fucking hate that netflix has created this stupid culture of binge watching everything like some fat fuck who can't learn to put down the fork and savior their food.

>tfw watching and critiquing kino will never be a responsibility of yours anymore

The classes are what I miss most from high school. I write reviews for college newspaper sometimes, but I miss the discussion and teaching.

MOTTO MOTTO

IKUZO!!

Go back to watching television you pleb, one sitting was/is the way the director intended it to be watched.

If it's boring I shut it off once the scene ends and resume it later.

>one sitting was/is the way the director intended it to be watched.

Spoken like a true sheep who fell for what the big movie corporations told her to do. Go on kid, go buy fifty more DVDs to binge watch because you can't learn to get your fat ass off the sofa and must consume everything in a desperate attempt to fill the void in your heart. You don't like cinema you're nothing but another mindless watcher who only quickly sees something and then throw it away. But heed my warning, you better stop this soon for you're the disease and I'm the cure.

Yes. Working men get tired after work and falling asleep happens. Just as long as you start back up at a point that you remember everything that happened beforehand.

I often fall a sleep and then just skim through rest of the film I missed.

How often do you do this routine of BvS posting?

Only when the movie is really long. Whenever I watch Lawrence of Arabia, for example, I always stop after the intermission and watch the rest later.

Any movie 2.5 hours or longer should have an intermission.

WOH WOH WOH YEAH

I do this shit all the time,

Do people really have an issue with this.

I'm a busy dude, I work for a living maybe you shut in NEET's have the time to do nothing for an hour and half.

I like stop at the climax of the second act (45mins - 1hour in) so there's the resolution to the plot is still to come.

On the other end, I cant believe some dumb cunts watch movies at 1.5 or 2.0 speed. just pause the movie if you dont have the time.

I don't watch movies in one sitting anymore unless it's pure kino.

Saw someone watching Band of Brothers on the bus at what I guess was 1.5x speed, I thought it was a meme but the madman was actually doing it

why does ash have a fridge body?

I generally watch movies in two sittings - half at lunchtime and the other half at tea-time.

My attention span is around 45-50mins long whatever I'm doing.

kino used to intimidate me until I started watching a half or a third per day. I just couldn't be bothered sitting for 2+ hours watching some boring shit just so I can say I watched it

What kind of food takes that long to consume?

>tea-time
Is this some bong ritual?

Plus being on a bus instead of a typical chair that remains in one position for the whole movie must have shaved a good ten minutes off. Impressive.

I almost added 'Britfag' in brackets. It's what I eat at around 6pm.

>do people really have an issue with this

No, not really but everyone has an issue with your crowbarred insults and you acting like some sort of elite status pleb just because you work at mcdonalds.

Holy Mountain took our group of friends like 4 sittings and we were drunk every time.

>Return of the Kíng Extended Edition: 4 hours without counting the credits
Still watched it in one sitting

A ten part series is one thing you moron but if you can't watch a 90 minute movie you should remove yourself from the gene pool.

Are people in this thread just memeing or are you really this mentally inept

If you can't watch a movie in one sitting then I'm sorry you have ADHD

Well I pause a lot, to pee or eat or make another drink or smoke a bowl, but the the only time I'll actually stop a movie to finish it later is when it's getting late and I'm too sleepy to continue.

No, unless it's Gettysburg or some shit like that and even then you should be able to set aside 4 and a half hours, although it will take up most if not all of your free time for that day depending on who you are.

nope

This is the power of Autism(tm)

Quality bait my friend

The only time I think it's OK is with a movie like Satantango.

But, those are few and far between.

I sometimes watch like half and half another day. Just got other stuff to take care of, so 3 hours is a loot of time.

This. If it has an Intermission then I usually take a break and come back to it a bit later. The only other time is usually with LOTR extended edition when I need to change disks, which pretty much acts like an Intermission

I do this, i can start "there will be blood" again soon