What are some movies where the protagonist learns nothing and dies?

What are some movies where the protagonist learns nothing and dies?

i dont watch mma but ive seen webms of her 2 losses and rounda roussey literally cannot throw a punch. like she literally punches like a 3rd grade girl on the playground. i dont understand how she could have ever become a professional fighter let alone some kind of fighting sensation

Judo and elite grappling at a time where there werent really any other good fighters around. She's a former olympic medalist in Judo.

But yeah her boxing sucks and her coach literally told her in between rounds in the Holly fight that she was doing fine and to keep boxing with her despite having literally no success with it and getting boxed up for 5 minutes straight. He also stopped her training grappling basically at all and just drilled boxing with her. It's his fault she lost to Holly, but it would have happened eventually.

Most modern horror movies.

*Record scratch*

million dollar baby

The Neon Demon

>she wanted to fight Floyd Mayweather

lol

Rogue One.

Return of the Jedi

I'm 5'10 200 lbs and in decent shape (but not trained fight experience). Could I take this bitch in a fight?

>One of the greatest UFC champions of all time
>Doesn't know how to throw a punch

Literally a meme sport

idk easy rider i guess

BvS

as long as you dont get meme barred by her, yeah literally any man probably could

no

>One of the greatest UFC champions of all time
"no"
She was dominant because the division was brand new and there were no fighters in it. Someone of her skill in any mens division would never even make it to UFC.

she just kind of throws her wrist out there and lets her fist flail

>>One of the greatest UFC champions of all time

Women's MMA is still years behind the men.

Why doesn't she put her fucking arms up and defend her face?

she beat up her boyfriend

No. If you aren't trained in any type of martial art she would still probably grapple you. I've seen people submit guys 8 inches taller than them.

>Those spaghetti wrists

Jesus Christ, this just shows why all women sports are garbage. She went 12-0 knowing how to armbar and nothing else.

>UFC
have a sex ya pinheads

>what is Judo

You could get lucky and knock her out before she took you down, but that would be your only chance.

She's also a fucking noob at WoW.

Do people unironically watch this ((((((sport))))))?
The quality of the fighters is so fucking low

The 2016 election

Is this the greatest example of a mediocre sportsperson made into something they aren't by a hungry media?

>idolizes Vegeta

of course she does

Pretty close. The saddest part is that she fell for her own hype.

Why the fuck does she just tuck her head into her shoulders like that? Has no one in her life told her she loses power doing that?

I've never been in a fight before and I'm positive my form would be better than that

Jesus christ, how many tomato cans did she face?

I thought he beat her up?

>tfw we killed her career

Happy now are we?

The balls it must have taken to get in the ring with a man like that. Boxing will always be the combat sport I have the most respect for.

>internet regularly calls male fighters ugly, fat, manlet etc
>everyone laughs
>call female fighter unattractive
>omg the hacker known as Sup Forums must be stopped

she learned a fuckton and became a different, better person by the time she died

she broke his nose because he wanted to take her nude pictures

Tyson in his prime was terrifying, shit even now I wouldn't wanna be on his naughty liss.

He would have gotten destroyed by literally any heavyweight or even light-heavyweight in the UFC

>dem glutes

mirin

>At one point in time people thought she could beat Mayweather

He did take nude pics without her knowing

'no'

>this is what UFCfags actually believe

People get brain damaged and fucked up for life boxing. Plus if Tyson could KO a guy in 3 seconds wearing boxing gloves I'd hate to feel one of his punches with a UFC one.

source

Oh fuck off. MMA is nothing but retarded blood sport for retarded mouthbreathers and rednecks. Bunch of tryhards acting very tough because they hug each other for 3 minutes twice a year.

>be mediocre at multiple fighting styles
>be goat at one

You are utterly deluded if you think any UFC 'fighter' would have beaten prime Tyson.
UFC is pretty much the Chinese Soccer League of combat sports

You now realize that Ronda Rousey was paid 62,500 dollars a second for that fight. That's more than what most of us here make in a year.

>UFC is pretty much the Chinese Soccer League of combat sports

Yet boxing is dead and UFC is huge.

>Rousey
>Allegedly the best in her league gets destroyed because an above average striker got in the ring

>The best Boxer of his generation joins the MMA
People would die

Hope she invests it well cause she's never getting that paid that much again

That's the last big payday she'll ever get though. Time to invest wisely

Training day, Denzel dies, right? Pretty sure.

She was only the best in comparison to the other women, women's MMA is still in it's infancy.

Tyson could beat anyone in the UFC just by mashing the A button.

you can't really think clearly when you're getting repeatedly punched in the face

He's clearly the antagonist and villain though.

Are you purposely being stupid?

It would be like that scene in Natural Born Killers where Woody crushes that Kung Fu dude.

He's more of an antagonistic protagonist

3 million is enough to last majority of the people their entire life. She just can't spend like a superstar but she isn't one.

no doubt he was fast but this footage is sped up by like 20%

That's a contradiction. A Villainous protagonist would be a more fitting description.

How do you go from this...

Yet the guy to the right is walking away at normal speed?

I've been punched in the face before. I at least know how to turtle up and stop getting blasted over and over.

UFC is literally boxing plus other forms of martial arts. Tyson was a genius boxer but what would his big dumb ass do if someone got a take down on him?

>B-b-but Rhonda Rousey can beat Mayweather

-some dumbass whiteboi

... to THIS, in one fucking year?

20% isn't really enough to notice a difference. Thats the difference between a slow walk and a slightly brisk one.

The same thing Nunes did. Shut it down and continue punching.

by getting punched in the face really really hard a lot of times

She got her ass beat by a Latina there too, so par for the course

Get that close without being punished first then we'll talk, you think Tyson is just a pair of arms but his speedy footwork was just as essential to making him the champ

She was likely contacted by Vince McMahon 5 minutes after the match and she will be in WWE by next RAW. And you can bet she'll have a better contract than Lesnar.

Why would Vince McMahon hire a fucking loser?

He would murder the fuck out of most wrestlers before they even attempted a takedown. His hand would literally make his opponent's children orphans.

Nunes wasn't even close to being threatened with a takedown, and even if she was, she has takedown denial training. Tyson would not know how to sprawl. A middle weight could shoot for his legs and watch him fall like a great oak

>he Holly fight that she was doing fine and to keep boxing with her despite having literally no success with it and getting boxed up for 5 minutes straight.
Didn't she get knocked out in like a minute and a half?

Everyone got a plan. Till they get punched in the mouth

t. Tyson

hard to take him down when you're dead from a concussive blast to the head

and this nigga woulda got his shit pushed in by bruce lee so whats your point

Based Vince does what he wants

Because he has a hardon for anyone associated with MMA. And even though she is a loser, she still has value, because WWE is right now obsessed with "womens revolution" and pushing their shitty broads into main events.

She not only lost the fight in that movie, she made Michelle Rodriguez look sexy

Do you know how fucking hard Tyson hits for? He has fell Heavyweights who literally train to take punches to the face with boxing gloves. Now imagine him in UFC gloves and he is aiming for your face. Good luck shooting for his legs.

How much do these people pay for tickets? And pay per view? Only for 48 seconds of """action"""?

What the fuck is she doing? If this is her way of shadow boxing, her own shadow just beat the crap out of her

>keep hitting her even after she lost he balance and almost felt
What a bitch. Niggers are truly animals.

>try to take down Tyson
>get a punch in the kidneys that requires surgery
Good plan

I don't wanna see pitbull faced Ronda next to cuties like Alexa bliss