Is there a more cucked man in the history of Star Wars?

Is there a more cucked man in the history of Star Wars?

>puts his all into the first film.....ends up getting dubbed over in post

>puts his all in the ESB...ends up injuring his knee

>learns that Darth Vader will finally be unmasked in ROTJ...the producers let him think it'll be his face under the mask until the last moment where he's replaced again with Sebastian Shaw

>trains to so he can play Vader again in ROTS....Christensen ends up wearing lifts and playing the role

>is apparently an all around nice guy

>isn't allowed at conventions to this day

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KQFho0_G1VI
telegraph.co.uk/culture/film/film-news/7896177/Darth-Vader-actor-David-Prowse-banned-for-annoying-director-George-Lucas.html
youtube.com/watch?v=CRUBMBi_lp4
youtube.com/watch?v=CLeK1LKZKiI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Dude should have known he was just hired because he was tall and not because he can act.

You also forgot:
>"He helped train Christopher Reeve for the role of Superman in the 1978 film and its sequels after lobbying for the part himself. In a television interview, he related how his response to being told "we've found our Superman" was "Thank you very much." Only then was he told that Reeve had been chosen for the role and he was to only be a trainer."

>isn't allowed at conventions to this day
lankets btfo

Kek. Stupid faggot shouldn't have leaked the ending of ESB then. That's what happens when you fuck with Georgie.

He wasn't bad looking back then.

>can't act
>is a huge blabbermouth who gives away spoilers

No.

Story of my life

>Darth is, in fact, his long-lost father
>Darth is
Man, they really should've stuck to Darth being his name rather than making it a generic Sith title.

Wait. How could he have known the twist? I thought George always said it was a closely guarded secret and only he and Kasdan knew.

I think Jared Leto takes the cake as Joker

>Films over 30 minutes of footage; joker beating to death a security guard, joker beating to death someone with a bat, extended footage of joker and harley's first kiss scene where it is not cut down like a freakin music video clip, deleted scene where joker tells his henchmen jonny frost to not kill harley.

>His entire performance cut down to only 7 minutes

How can you not feel sorry for this guy who put so much dedication into his role and we will never get to see his full performance.

To be fair his voice is hardly intimidating

youtu.be/KQFho0_G1VI

Why does George hate him so much?

fuck him and his shitty cuckold/Ace Ventura version of the Joker

>PLEASE MR BLACK BULL FUCK MY GF RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW
>HONKA HONKA!

Fucking manlet I swear

Probably fucked Marcia. That's the only thing that could explain his weird vendetta against him.

David Prowse was not well liked by the cast but especially by Lucas who thought he was an arrogant loud mouth prick. Nobody trusted him enough to keep the secret of Vader's identity during Empire as they knew he would leak it, so they gave him dummy lines instead. Also Prowse moaned like a bitch over him not being allowed on chat shows to promote the movies alongside Hamill, Ford and Fisher as well as not being allowed to profit from wearing the Vader costume himself at events. He would also play hardball during contract negotiations for ESB, and didn't sign right up until a few days before filming. The man is a total prick. But then so was Kenny Baker who also used to bitch about Lucas and the rest of the cast. Fuck em, fuck em both.

>lanklet mad he'll only be used as a breathing props if he were to join the production of a film
ayy el lmao
all male sex symbols are 5'9-5'11, literally the perfect male height

>>isn't allowed at conventions to this day
this sounds like bullshit. you mean he's not invited to speak at conventions, because it's assumed no one would know who he is? or because he has no interesting stories, perhaps.

he's still immortalized on a video from probably the rest of human history, even if they don't show his face. history will remember his name, which is probably why he doesn't give a fuck.

Fuck you Jared's Joker is exactly how the Joker should look and act.

He's literally a lustful selfish demon who lives in riches.

Leto described the Joker as "The Devil" and he is right.

Gotta speak louder I can't hear you from up here

>Nobody trusted him enough to keep the secret of Vader's identity during Empire as they knew he would leak it, so they gave him dummy lines instead.

Doesn't seem like it worked.

>reveals the truth about Darth Vader being Luke's father in a backpage interview a year before ESB comes out

missed a big reason why

Jared it's new years eve what are you doing here

Star Wars would not be as successful if David Prowse was Darth Vaders voice, my man.

get those ears checked buddy

No it did work, nobody up until the very first screening knew anything about Darth being Luke's father. Prowse would have leaked that shit to the press months before if he could. The man is twisted and evil.

The script that he read aloud had something different.

This had to have been published after that scene was recorded and during or after JEJ did the voice over.

look at the interview, it was 2 years before Empire Strikes Back and he revealed it.

Sebastian Shaw is still Darth Vader to me, with eyebrows too.
I always liked the idea of him being a kind old man hidden behind that evil mask.

>How could he have known the twist?
Because he acted in the fucking scene?

That shit never happened btw. Prowse had no idea who Vader really was up until the movie opened. And then he went on to bitch about not being "in" on it.

>The man is twisted and evil
more machine than man

>Go home and get your fucking voicebox

Tiny image for a tiny poster

theres a rumor that the script he and everyone else in the cast was using was changed so he said "Obi wan killed your father", to keep it a secret from everyone except James earl jones

>someone actually got mad enough at manlet jokes to make this
Lel

>image advocating for manlets
>image in tiny

Almonds activated

no one awards the medal of honor to a soldier's jacket

Ok jared

telegraph.co.uk/culture/film/film-news/7896177/Darth-Vader-actor-David-Prowse-banned-for-annoying-director-George-Lucas.html

The line he voiced was different than the actual line.
David Prowse actually said all the lines Darth Vader has. And the original line is "No, Obi Wan killed your father".

Well played

Wow, never seen that shit before. No wonder Lucas didn't trust the prick. What a fucking tool. Lucas should have fired his ass for that. That explains why when the actually filmed the scene they fed him the line "No, Obi-Wan killed your father".

>>puts his all into the first film.....ends up getting dubbed over in post
This was always known to everyone working on the movie
>>puts his all in the ESB...ends up injuring his knee
ok? who cares
>>learns that Darth Vader will finally be unmasked in ROTJ...the producers let him think it'll be his face under the mask until the last moment where he's replaced again with Sebastian Shaw
again, like his voice, his face was never to be used. He is only a strongman meant to look tall.
>>trains to so he can play Vader again in ROTS....Christensen ends up wearing lifts and playing the role
he could barley stand up by this point, let alone act
>>is apparently an all around nice guy
>>isn't allowed at conventions to this day
cause he is a cripple

fuck off

You heard the man.

If you're under 6'0 don't even reply to me

Yep. Only Lucas, Irvin Kershner, Gary Kurtz, Lawrence Kasden and Mark Hamill knew the actual lines. Prowse was deliberately left out of it because he was such a massive wanker.

/fit/ was a mistake

>Prowse probably wasn’t aware of Vader’s paternity shenanigans. When it came time to film Vader and Luke’s battle on Bespin, the script called for Vader to tell Luke, ‘Obi-Wan killed your father’; James Earl Jones’ real reveal was dubbed in later.

I met the guy when i was younger, nice bloke, in the UK he was known as the Green cross code man.

/fit/ is just misc. but with a Sup Forums theme

Has its moments desu

Prowse playing a road safety character on British "telly" in the 70's and 80s.

This post is a lie I'm 5'7 and I went out with a 6'1 chick try again

He used to hang around with small children around the same time as Jimmy Saville and Rolf Harris.

Is this a real article?
The spacing is a little off and the newspaper/magazine it's from is never mentioned.
Retroist.com is mentioned prominently though, I don't think there's a version of this image without that site plug.

Also how would he known that far in advance if they kept him out of the loop?
How would he have known that the movie would be released in May of 1980 if shooting hadn't even started yet?
How would the possibility of them being father and son even exist in 1978 when they were still working on the "Splinter of the Mind's eye" version?

He called me a cunt when I was only 7 years old for asking for his autograph. He was horrible in real life.

?
He was mocking the guy for saying she was attractive.

In case anyone is wondering, the reason David Prowse was dubbed is the same reason Arnie was dubbed for German audiences....

"Foind a noice space between two parrrked carrrs."

"Luke, oi am yourrr faaatherrr."

Notice how that's past tense

I wonder why?

It's from some fan magazine. The release date was probably known well in advance. As far as him knowing the twist goes either that pic is fake or George's stories about it being a closely guarded secret that only a handful of people knew were bullshit and everyone was in on it right from the start.

>some fan magazine
what was the name of that magazine
>the release date was probably known well in advance
why would it be, they were still planning on doing the made-for-tv sequel at that point.