Lol

lol

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/flights/?hl=en&authuser=0&f=0&gl=us#search;f=SCC;t=JUB;d=2017-08-18;r=2017-08-22;sel=SCCBRW0AS55-BRWFAI0AS55-FAISEA0AS132-SEAFRA1LH491-FRAADD2ET707-ADDJUB3ET352
travel.stackexchange.com/questions/81783/what-commercial-flight-route-requires-the-most-minimum-possible-stops-layovers
google.com/flights/?hl=en&authuser=0#search;f=GTO;t=SLQ;d=2017-08-18;r=2017-08-22;sel=GTOUPG0GA643-UPGCGK0GA643-CGKPVG0GA894-PVGSEA1DL588-SEAANC1DL1957-ANCANI37H816-ANICHU37H3402-CHUCKD37H3402-CKDRDV37H3402-RDVSLQ37H3402;eo=e
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>prude hoe

>having to drive through another country to get to another part of your country

Beats having to drive through the outback tb.h

by the same analogy brits can ride a cruise ship to the falklands

lol

Google says it will take 122 hours to get from Kaliningrad to Yakutsk. It can't provide any road to Anadyr, but you always can find in Yakutsk some foxes that will carry you further.

>analogy

???

what would be a reasonable vehicle for this sojourn?

129h

Oh, lol, i have tried to find a road to Anadyr just now. But this is such a shithole that even doesnt have any road.

What is the plane-trip that would take the longest, and/or the one with the most layovers? Basically what are 2 of the most remote places on Earth that aren't completely cut off from the rest of the world

google.com/flights/?hl=en&authuser=0&f=0&gl=us#search;f=SCC;t=JUB;d=2017-08-18;r=2017-08-22;sel=SCCBRW0AS55-BRWFAI0AS55-FAISEA0AS132-SEAFRA1LH491-FRAADD2ET707-ADDJUB3ET352

I agree, it's a damn shame we aren't one

a prius

"Which country would you nuke" threads would be much easier.

Google says Kaliningrad to Anadyr is a 11h 45m flight, that's not even that remote, step up nigga

you little shit

You're cunt doesn't even have nukes lol

Because the Earth is a sphere. Look at the line

>the Earth is a sphere

nice try globecuck

how about you top THIS off

I joked, im not globecuck

usa big

why do people live there
and in siberia in general and far east

Why do people live in Croatia dipshit

Density of population

because its peaceful
because its 100% white unlike usa (40%)
because we can walk the street without the cops shooting us
because we can go to school without the mass shootings
because we can keep doors unlocked in a major city
because people are healthy not fat as you are
because we dont spend most of our gdp on military while country is in debt larger than gdp like usa
because my country isnt run by jews
i dont care if its small or unimportant to you

people live there because of density of population
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Hmm, I'm pretty curious.

R U D E
U
D
E

I tried to show you that almost nobody lives there. Ok.

oh sorry
but when people live there what do they do
heavy industry or natives

i like russia i dont even know why

Heavy industry in big cities like Krasnoyarsk, Irkutsk or Novokuznetsk. Natives live in small villages and breed deers

>any balkan cunt
>white

I know, you just havent lived here, hehehehe. Here you can forget about human rights and laws if you dont have money.

Damn that looks TOP COMFY but at the same time I hate it because I live so fucking close to the Equador so I get cold whenever its 25° outside.

not really, the falklands isn't part of the UK

warm climate is more comfy than snow

Come in Syberia at winter, near to Yakutsk

Yes, living in continental climate, i can confirm it. I dont hate winter, i even like extremely cold days, but not fucking for months. Summer>winter

Have you been to sakha republic? Tell me about it.

The climate is hot but moisty so the sun doesnt just burn your skin like in the Northern desertic areas. Its hot even when you are inside, you cant sleep without AC or two fans pointing at you or you end up sweating almost all the water on your body (I still wake up sweating because of how shitty the heat is.
>warm climate is more comfy than snow
I know that, its just that the grass is greener at the neighbors yard. Ive never seen snow in my entire life so thats why it looks so tempting to visit it.
>Come in Syberia at winter
I would if I could but I dont think it would be really cheap to do so, plus isnt Syberia like a frozen hell? Im afraid of just thinking about it.

How are balkans not white i havent seen any black/chink/arab/indian people on the street of my town in like forever
Can you say the same?

Thanks cheers

>living in Indianapolis
lol

No, never. But i know, that it is the coldest part of Russia. I think it can be compared to Nunavut

How does it feel to be on a extremely cold place? Do you wear multiple layers of clothes inside and alongside a heater or what?

Syneria is big. There is a very hot summer, so if you want just to see the nature, temperature wont be a bog problem for you.

travel.stackexchange.com/questions/81783/what-commercial-flight-route-requires-the-most-minimum-possible-stops-layovers

I dont think travelling to another faraway country would be cheap but Im gonna save and I hope to one day be able to visit it.

IN, NOT ON

IN a cold place, you sub verbal australopithecine

Last winter there was -35 °C in Moscow, it was the coldest temperature i have ever felt. I was wearing underpants, warm winter pants, shirt, jumper, hoody, down jacket, scarf and winter hat. Also winter fur boots. But I still managed to catch a lung and get myositis
¯ \ _ (ツ) _ / ¯

A myositis of lung*
Fix

couldn't find a road linking Chuí to Oiapoque, sadly

Sorry, I really should restudy some of the basics of english grammar cuz I think Ive probably forgotten them already. I blame it on hanging around americans on the internet, they made me oversimplify my english.
Thanks for the tip fellow AmeriKKKan.
Thats horrifying. I know a russian lady in my country but even though we talked about many aspects of Russia I havent asked her about the weather at all, it seems like the most obvious thing to do so but it didnt come to my mind until know.

Mate, goodbye. Here is 5:21 am, and im very sleepy. Good night

>comfy

Whats wrong with saying comfy?

>Prudhoe

heh...

this is interesting, just contributing

GTO Gorontalo to SLQ Sleetmute takes 4 days

google.com/flights/?hl=en&authuser=0#search;f=GTO;t=SLQ;d=2017-08-18;r=2017-08-22;sel=GTOUPG0GA643-UPGCGK0GA643-CGKPVG0GA894-PVGSEA1DL588-SEAANC1DL1957-ANCANI37H816-ANICHU37H3402-CHUCKD37H3402-CKDRDV37H3402-RDVSLQ37H3402;eo=e

>not being able to drive to another country

>32 hour layover

Nothing. But a frozen waste with nothing but decaying housing and smoke stacks are not comfy

This, if you've "never seen snow" consider yourself BLESSED

wtf is wrong with you?

Texas

Texas

Get on our level!