So, when are you moving to Poland?

So, when are you moving to Poland?

Because I doubt your country has enough free speech to allow this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Hakb6S0IpgY
youtube.com/watch?v=ZDTJL5GZ46c
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christ_of_Europe
youtube.com/watch?v=ZuDgyCndTJw
youtube.com/watch?v=jMsRFO_gRpc
youtube.com/watch?v=dEKHclPR-1w
youtube.com/watch?v=XvknNZURjSI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

And not enough qts.

Why would I move to a poor shithole?

youtube.com/watch?v=Hakb6S0IpgY

Does it even defend its tradion and religion?

Because that shithole doesn't have a lot of retards running rampant.

>FUCK OFF OPPRESSOR

Slavs aren't even human.

I'd rather live humbly, than have Shlomo's coins in my pocket and Ahmed's cock in my rectum.

because you might not wanna live under sharia law once the turks are going to outvote germans in germany

I'm learning cheeky breeky as we speak. After Europe falls apart, you can kiss Poland goodbye.

Ruskies will deliver the West.

I already did.

because your shithole is far worse

Mediterranean-Slavic alliance when ?
Let's get Germanicucks out of our continent

No need to move to Poland. We just need to entice this nationalist QT to the USA with money and promises of Hollywood stardom.

Poland is eternal. Shall it fall, so will the world.
The West includes you. What makes you think Ruskies want anything to do with your degeneracy? They have their own degeneracy already (alcoholism), they don't need any more. It would ruin them completely.
Never. No hard feelings, but as we say in Poland - "a pole learns from harm." You have proven multiple times that you're no good.
V4 is the way to go.
As I said, our qts don't want anything to do with your degeneracy. The ones that do already left, and that's only good. I guarantee it's a minority.

Never :)

Also what about your freedom of speech? They won't be able to speak freely in USA. They'd get arrested the first day.

Geez, Litwa, how much longer are you going to resist? Just join us already. You're our clay, remember?

Out of all the clay(Western Ukraine, Belarus, Eastern Germany) you want us? Shameful.

We don't really want you, but don't you think it's inevitable?

Not really, 200,317 poles who are still leaving the country won't change anything.

Because we don't have Merkel here.

Tough times are coming, Litwa.
Christian nations that value remains of their tradition need to stand together. Once the happening arrives, will you be able to stand alone?

The problem is that we still can't trust you, even today.

We just like you the most.

Never there is too much people

I understand it all. But see, a pole learns from his harm. When you fell, we fell as well. We used to be great together, and when we divided, we both fell.
Make Commonwealth great again. Put old disputes aside. The Polish-Lithuanian hate must stop, for the good of all of us.

Is it because of Vilnius?

Kek'd Hard man. Good Work over there!

no one would move to poland

literally never. No time for "developing" countries.

It's k, we're both still kinda fucked up. You'll be back one day, we're surrounded by madmen from all sides.

why?

Ill move to poland when your indistry is booming, take jobs off of the working class and then send it back to the UK

You wouldnt have a problem with that, right?

Never. Not even niggers want to live there.

Shut up, Ahmed, don't blow our cover.

History, but then again, it doesn't really matter in the present world.
>implying not having niggers is bad
Oh, Mehmet!

I could do all this in America. I'm never leaving this place. Even if we suddenly became 80% black. This is my soil.

As long as you work, are white, speak our language (start learning now if youre serious), and act like us. Poland has always been welcome for brothers in morality, but it has to remain Polish.

>History
yeah im curious why what did the polacks do to u

Fuck Vilnius, we want our bros back. We want to teach all those worthless fucks that keep messing with our shit to fear us again.

Polish cycle is nearing its completion. Here's hoping that based Russians put you into your place again soon.

Pretty much every Lithuanian would say polonization in the Commonwealth times and also the Polish-Lithuanian war which happened in 20th century. But it shouldn't really matter in the present world.

I implied that not even niggers want to live in Poland.
Learn to read, retard.

Wilno is beautiful. It puts a tear to my eye. I was there as a kid though, so I might be overexaggerating.
Why?
>niggers want to live in countries where they get social care for not working
geez no wonder
kek
Good. Fight for your land! You're the remains of what's good about this world.

You don't understand the USA. We have freedom of speech, and it's real. Even "hate speech," as they call it, is protected.

The problems with freedom of speech come in two forms - censorship and moderation from the private sector, and censorship from law enforcement when the correct "pappers" are not obtained.

I can, however, if I want, get a permit to hold a rally about anything I want - hating blacks, hating gays, even hating the government - and I can not only hold that rally, I can get police protection for myself so no one beats the hell out of me while I'm saying whatever it is I'm saying.

Freedom of speech does exist here. But there's a price to pay for pissing off the wrong sector, and there are rules to follow if you don't want your speech interrupted by a cop telling you that you have to get a permit for that sort of thing.

Hope that clarifies things somewhat for you.

>niggers want to live in countries where they don't get social care for not working
forgot a crucial "don't" there

Keep hoping, but don't count on it. We're cooking something big over here. Stay tuned, we have such sights to show you.

Which is great that they don't want to live in Poland. Nobody wants niggers in their countries. Why do you imply that it's a bad thing?

Well they have the facilities and infrastructures of my ancestors...

Don't delude yourself. You may have conquered some of it, but all of eastern Europe is rightful slavic clay.

>Why do you imply that it's a bad thing?
I never did. lrn2 reading comprehension pls

a nation of hypocrites and fair-weather friends is hardly capable of doing something big.

>currently already a bachelors in economics
>have around 20k euros in bank
>22 years old
>white and aryan
>6"1
will I be accepted into Poland?

It is, but the problem is that it's also degenerate and slowly getting shitskins, because again, we're part of the EU.
youtube.com/watch?v=ZDTJL5GZ46c
Video related

literally who cares

>polonization in the Commonwealth times

That's a shame, nothing was forced and your nobles where considered equal. Those that polonized did it because it was fashionable.

Oh, and Poles that lived on Lithuanian territory proudly called themselves Lithuanians.

We still feel the loss, not of clay, but of our Commonwealth, it was glorious.

Niggers don't want to live here because they won't get free money, and will get beaten until they leave or die. I'm not even exaggerating. Recently we had a case where dark-skinned Spanish Erasmus students got beaten up for flirting with our women.

>Poland
>Free speech

Don't they even prohibit saying "Polish death camps", or some such shit?

Whatever you say, Mehmet.

I have to get rich first, then its a backup plan.

Sure thing, we like the Dutch. Everyone will assume you smoke weed all day though.

>Mehmet
>praises Russia

what in the actual fuck?

I fear for poles treating me like a nigger.
That's why I'm still in Germany.

It's hard not to get degenerate, when everything around you is rotten to the core. But the EU won't be forever. Once it's gone, we will have to act quick. It's already heading downhill. When the shitstorm arrives, we must stay strong together, and save our societies from this cancer.
see Poland was once known for its hospitality.

based Bulgaria cant get cucked by these jews
Check em

I already did as of two months ago.

On the one hand, I appreciate the Poles hate for Muslims and immigrants. On the other, they are still Catholic cucks who arrest you for criticizing their precious Pope.

Aren't you a muslim country or something?

And Russia is full of muslims.

>11
Kek loves poland

Alahmar mad ;D at least he included us in your club.

>who arrest you for criticizing their precious Pope.

Why would you criticize our Pope? Dude's dead, have you no decency?

Unless you mean the new one, we don't give two shits about that guy.

FUCK

invade plz

t. Alberta

Witajcie, bracia! Zróbmy Polskę wielką znowu.
Poles literally said that cuck Francis is not their Pope anymore when he washed the shitskins feet.
Of course he does. We're the en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christ_of_Europe , after all.

>muh trust

>runs from Syria
>gets a free education in Poland
>leaves and tells everybody how awful Poland is

What a piece of shit. Don't give them a fucking inch, lads.

No one cares if they don't take your rape monkey refugees

Every country that did needs to die off in silence..No one cares

Where do I sign up?

Hey bro, you called?

>So, when are you moving to Poland?

not even Poles are ready to move to Poland

Do you even understand the concept, Russia?

Well spoken.

Not accepting one single filthy immigrant.

The Euro shekels, however, is Poland going to accept those? Or will they send all that dirty money back?

I have a joke for you too: Bangladesh.

How about that one time when we stopped the Muslim invasion from spreading to all Europe? Or when we were wiped from the maps of Europe for 123 years, forbidden to speak our language or cultivate our tradition, disgraced, rusified and germanized, and still managed to rise again, all while preserving most of our heritage?
Pretty unsignificant in your short-sighted Bosnian eyes, I'm sure.
Go home Bambo, you're drunk.

as soon as I can

Pic related.
You can have all your shekels back. This was a mistake. We joined EU because Polish people fell for the 'we're the good guys who just want to unite' meme. We had hope for a better future, like all of the EU countries. It was a mistake.

Tbh, polish girls are beautiful

I am tired of all the advertising done for the shit skins and chinks to come invade us. Fuck off.

What city would you recommend?

Polish men are hotter.

Well I'm half-Polish but I don't consider myself Polish enough to move there

What If I wan to open a chain of Fish and chip shops? Chip shops on every street corner? Would you be ok with that? Because I'm going to do that if you like it or not. Free movement, single market, bla bla bla...

The population is declining, Wojtek. We need more workforce, more white men, whether you like it or not. You don't really think łysi would shitskins would in, do you?
youtube.com/watch?v=ZuDgyCndTJw
youtube.com/watch?v=jMsRFO_gRpc
youtube.com/watch?v=dEKHclPR-1w
youtube.com/watch?v=XvknNZURjSI
Just pick one famalam. And do your god damn research.

We're sorry that the presence of white people offends you so much. No worries, in a week you'll probably be back to exclusively Pakis and Arabs.

Thanks man just started learning the language

They fucking arent. The Polish here are worse than our chavs. Rude too. A few days ago I saw a gang of them having a boxing match in an under 5's playground.

łysi would let shitskins in*
dont know what happened there
I doubt we'd like it all that much, unless it's damn good fish and chips. I think we're all about meat here.

that joke would be funny if I opened daily threads about the utmost relevancy of my country...you and I both are fairly irrelevant on world stage

half polish / half korean american here, would Poland let me live there?

how much apm?