Why is my wife such a fucking piece of shit bitch?

why is my wife such a fucking piece of shit bitch?

she literally feeds on my unhappiness devouring my sould day after day.

why are women like that? should i become a homosexual?

Post pics of your wife

Post examples because I don't know what you mean.

>my wife is a bitch so all women are bitches
ok

>he fell for the 'marriage' meme
>he thinks 'marriages' are a thing in 2016
>he probably didn't even get a pre-nup

yes but unedr one condition

GET THE FUCK OUTTA MY COUNTRY YOU FAG

Seconding

i normally wouldn't but right now i am giving no fucks about that bitch

You should cum directly in her pussy.

You are a beta that can't handle a woman

redpill yourself and it is a breeze.

My wife is a constant storm of moods and "I want _______" I just laugh or explain reality to her and then she has sex with me. PMS is a joke. I used to track her cycles with an app but now I'm so good at handling the mood swings and shit tests I don't need it

Damn I know this feeling.

I can't even remember what it was like in the early times when things felt so right and the love was so fucking strong

Now I'm just browbeaten and mindfucked every day, nothing but complaining and guilt tripping and being a bitch.

I fuck her hard, but more and more I feel like I can't keep it up because I can't feel like a proper dominant man in this relationship. And I'm too stupid to figure out how to fix it. I chose unwisely.

Waiting for things to fall apart, desu

This right here. Fucking cucks

user.
You can do better.

>married men are shitposting on Sup Forums rather than impregnating their wives and preserving the white race

>soul devouring cuntbitch
>that pic
Looks about right

I used to be in a LTR like this then the bitch got fat, which was the straw that broke the camel's back. I dumped her, and have a new bitch that's 5x hotter and never gives me any shit, ever. Even better she knows that the second she does give me shit, I'll drop her instantly.

She wants to feel like a dominant man has her. It makes her feel safe

Take the lead, have the sex YOU want, do not use logic to convince her she is wrong, she is an emotional being. Would you get mad at a 5 year old that wants to go on a vacation you can't afford? No. You get the child to relax and slowly explain, with lots of emotional appeals, why it won't work, and why you are looking out for them

If you get mad, you are losing / showing weakness

Only get mad and yell when she has already done something bad

If she is bad enough, just leave her. Or tell her you'll leave. All women are like her. Smart, dumb, hot, ugly. All are the same. Finding another one is easy. If she is too annoying, just leave

You know about the "resting bitch face" right?
That pic confirms its existence.

>that face lines
How did you miss this?
She looks like an utter bitch

>I fuck her hard, but more and more I feel like I can't keep it up because I can't feel like a proper dominant man in this relationship. And I'm too stupid to figure out how to fix it. I chose unwisely.

Dude. You are failing outside of the bedroom. You can fix it.

Read the posts I wrote. If you want to go full leddit go read the top posts "/r/redpillmarriage/"

Give her a copy of "The Proper Care and Feeding Of Husbands"

There are a dozen other books for YOU that are more redpilled, but that is a good one for the woman

RIP Harambe you will be missed

Why do I feel like this post is a stealth subversive post by Milo and his interns?

gas yourself

Looks like you weren't redpilled on women soon enough.

If I was married to that I'd kill myself.

Literally everything about her says "problem"

Hehe, those poor naive bastards. They just have to conform, don't they?
*body weight breaks through attic floor, gets impaled in the ass by lamp*

You're picture says problem.

>How did you miss this?
because she used to look like this when i married her

She literally has the physiognomy of an evil, vapid cunt. And she looks 40, how old are you?

Post a picture of yourself... I might find your problem!

I find the general attitude in this thread problematic desu
Still looks like a bitch

I think the real problem is I just don't care enough. If she wasn't with me I'd be doing jack shit with my life, or joining the military. She's got all these plans and shit that I'm down with and are actually good solid financial ideas, but she's got a lot more experience than I do in those particular departments, so I'm just a dumb helper instead of a coequal partner in the venture. And I'm too lazy to educate myself on my own properly.

dao si joj razlog da se oseca bezbedno, i prica/radi sta hoce. opomeni jednom, smirenim glasom, da nesto mora da se promeni i ne moze vise ovako. nemoj sedeti kod kuce, izadji svako vece, makar hodaj ulicom, samo da vidi da mozes sam da budes, bez nje. ako se nista ne promeni za 2 nedelje, sutni kucku, jebi klinke, dok jos mozes...

>average slut trying hard

I suspect she was the alpha bitch in her group of friends.

What the fuck were you thinking man, there was never any need to marry her and now you're going to get swindled for maintenance.

It's your fault.
Need some medicine. YouTube Black Phillip

***spoiler***

>buy a VR and go on benifits

problem solved

Yes

>why is my wife such a fucking piece of shit bitch?
its 100% your fault for marrying this person. No one forced you to and there are thousands of other women in your country to pick from. YOU CHOSE to marry her and not you can live with the consequences of your own actions.

>fuck a kid

Sorry user.
It is not your fault. But you have made an error, and that is because you weren't told, or were misinformed:

Marriage is a dead concept in the west, especially if you are a man.

It sucks to hear, and there are going to be people yelling at me otherwise, but it is true. Marriage is like smoking. Just don't do it.

No offence to you; but she does look like the stereotypical middle-aged bitch white woman. I would not be surprised if she has already cheated on you. She thinks she's a little princess and the relationship with you is 1-way only -- her way.

A lot to surmise from just a picture but that is the world we live in.

I havent met one woman who makes me think yeah imma cuck myself to you forever now

translation:

you are worst turk. you are the turk idiot you are the turk smell. return to croatioa. to our croatia cousins you may come our contry. you may live in the zoo….ahahahaha ,bosnia we will never forgeve you. cetnik rascal FUck but fuck asshole turk stink bosnia sqhipere shqipare..

Kill yourself /lgbt/ shill you are an abomination

Your fault for marrying a pretty girl. Pretty girls are only good for sex and breeding.

Become Homosexual?
How to you fucking become homosexual?
So you just say I'm gay now and suddenly you want to suck Dick ?
Ps: You Prick

Ok enough bashing
Here is my advice
You should either
>Kill her
>Kill yourself
>Move to Brasil
>Find a new wife
Pick at least 2 of the above

Here's the smelly Greek

>year of our lord 1971+45

>getting married

Christ, you didn't fall for the, "I'll love you forever unconditionally if you satisfy my condition of marriage," did you? It is kind of not your fault. Forethought is being bred out of us at an alarming rate. Suck it up or move back into your mother's basement, get a night job, and fund her next sexcapade in your old house. Everybody believes they are the special ones.