How does your country's schools deal with unruly pupils?

How does your country's schools deal with unruly pupils?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_school_shootings_in_the_United_States
iluvsa.blogspot.fi/2009/07/what-is-it-like-to-teach-black-students.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is this real? I hope so. Here they get a talking to from teacher/head which are usually the limpwristed homos that got bullied themselves.

Looks legit, tho I really don't get how it's legal

bullied or paddled.
corporal punishment is worse than bullying.
spank my kid and i will shoot you.

Because Texas is one of the nineteen U.S. states that allows local school districts the decision to have paddling in schools or not.

My school let kids have the choice of whether they wanted detention or the paddle.

Whipped in front of school assembly and truant kids are picked up and brought back in police trucks for everyone to see.

SOMEBODY CALL STEFAN MOLYNEAUX

t. whiteknight virgin

>Swedecuck doesn't grasp the concept of being a man and protecting your family

What a surprise

>Being a man
>...and i will shoot you.

Yes, you'll really be protecting them well from behind bars.

Yeah just protected his kid and every future student at that school from their psycho teacher paddling them

we keep them in school

better to cause problems there

if my school teachers would spank me for being bad I would probably have mucked up a lot more often

Lewd

Wtf how can Americans be so uncivilized?
Seriously, what went wrong with this ""country""?

Is this for guys only? I know my French and Geography teachers would def have fucked me up on purpose after all the times I caught them looking at me.

hot

Yeah... see, here's the thing. Students always resent corporal punishment. In a land where guns and weapons are so easy to come by, it's not so far fetched to imagine teens arming themselves to the teeth and going to town on the faculty.
They already do that ,and currently they're just being bullied. Add physical harassment to that and you'll get a pretty violent outcome.

I wouldn't approve of corporal punishment even if students didn't seek revenge, I think it's subhuman behavior, but I felt the need to point out what should be obvious to everyone.

>Students always resent corporal punishment
If this was true no students would choose to receive the paddling over other punishments. Guess what: some do.
>it's not so far fetched to imagine
Can you find me some examples? This isn't something new, corporal punishment has existed in the US forever.

t. not American
We used to have paddling in schools AND guns in schools before the 80s.
Schools would have shooting teams. People would bring their garands and put them in their lockers. Have you heard of very many cases of shootin' em up back then?

hot

>I had never heard of it therefore it must not exist
Ah. Yank """"""""""education""""""""""".

It's a pretty extensive list. Holy shit.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_school_shootings_in_the_United_States

So this is the power of a hungarian intellectual
whoa......

Nice that kids learn on early age to answer with violence if things don't get the way they wanted.

>13-year-old Robin Robinson, was paddled by Lanett Junior High School principal, Lewis Hoggs, after having a disagreement with another student. Robinson left the school, and returned with a .22-caliber handgun and shot Hoggs, grazing the top of his head.Robinson was arrested two hours later about two blocks from the school, and later charged in juvenile court.

Haha.

>caring about unruly children
We let them be free

i bet they're catholic schools

>teaching students to enforce the NAP
why are we so based?

With screaming and slamming either their hand or a book on a desk.

>exactly one example
now compare that to literally dozens since guns were taken out of school

>Robinson left the school, and returned with a .22-caliber handgun
Indeed, pretty based.

Texas students are gonna be like: At first I was like, this fucking teacher...but then I pulled out my dad's shotgun..

O R E G O N
R
E
G
O
N

In texas you can legally own a 12-gauge at the age of 12 if Im not mistaken, so might even be his own.

We have had this for a while in Tennessee. I remember in the third grade this girl didn't do her homework for like a week straight and made some snide remark or something, so the teacher paddled her ass out in the hall. I thought it seemed a bit much for an 8 yr old girl.

wtf how can americans be so cruel... to spank cute teenage girls until their butts are all blistered and they're crying... sick...

>he thinks kids just snap for no reason and start shooting at their teachers and people

Not a very convincing argument, now is it. Also the wiki doesn't lists the reason everywhere. I'm sure if you were to dig deeper, you'd find more.
My point is, you have a centuries long history of gun violence in schools, even have an entire wiki page dedicated to it. It's simply not normal! Unless you're on meth. Which, I wouldn't be surprised.

Oh yeah. they sell them in banks too lol I mean give them away for free. Open up an account, get a gift gun. Saw it with my own eyes. My first thought was, how many banks get robbed with their own weapons?
Yanks are literally batshit insane.

>taching kids that violence is the answer to anything

Cant wait till these people get guns

>he wasn't paddled in elementary school
Has that not been a thing in Texas? It was a thing where I lived.

>giving teachers more power
awful idea

they used to send me to the detention room just for smiling

FUCK TEXAS

t. texas

Sweden yes!

>hurr durr if my kids misbehave they get the belt *adjusts balls* effective treatments are for pussies *burps* i can't wait to give my kids the belt! *scratches ass*

literally nigger-tier

That utterly defeats the purpose of the punishment

Give em both

more like >teaching kids violence is a privilege of the strong

Ours have done it since ages ago. I used to get bashed on my butt with a cane by my teacher when I was a kid

They're sent home for whatever period of time was decided necessary to "atone" for the infringement and it's called suspension, usually physical fights don't amount to more than a week or two. At the end of the year, if you had more than a couple suspensions like this, you'd get to repeat the year, or get kicked completely/sent to another school if parents agree.

That's almost the same as here in Korea. If a student does something hugely wrong, teachers call a committee meeting to discuss the student's punishment formally and in most of the cases, they end up getting suspended for a certain period of time depending on how serious their cases are.

Why did you post that in response to the people who were against paddling? Or were you just concurring with them?

Here frustrated teachers whip unruly kids to get by

Funny that you should mention niggers, because physical punishment is probably the only thing that would be effective on them.
iluvsa.blogspot.fi/2009/07/what-is-it-like-to-teach-black-students.html