What does Sup Forums think of male redheads? They're the epitome of whiteness, right?

What does Sup Forums think of male redheads? They're the epitome of whiteness, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EY39fkmqKBM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The purest whites.

Redheads are pretty rare outside of British Islanders and Jews...

Hmm. Really makes you think.

No souls.

Canelo Alvarez is proof that Mexicans are white

disgusting

women are the hottest

men are coppercab tier

I saw a redhead today. He was pretty cute. Aryan aesthetic.

This is now an Axl Rose appreciation thread

The only reason male gingers exist is because female gingers are pretty hot. Darwinism would have otherwise taken care of the ginger anomaly.

Not the epitome but they're pretty alright. I tend to not use the term redhead though because so many women dye their head red, so I prefer ginger, which I guess triggers you gingercucks in the UK since it's always used.

How can mud hairs even compete?

Redheads, both men and women, are generally attractive. The anti-ginger thing is a way anti-whites try to normalize anti-whiteness through humor.

what does cuck even mean at this point

I am a male redhead and I can assure you that many retarded skinheads consider me non-white

more like epitome of autism, every ginger I've ever met has been a complete fucking loon.

Whatever you want it to, so nothing.

It means you like to see your own get fucked.

when it comes to relationships, it means you want your signifigant other to get fucked.

when it comes to politics, it means you want to watch your own camp to get fucked.

>both men and women

delusional male ginger detected

Always end up bald. Same for blondes. Maybe because thinning is more noticeable and greying looks like it's washing out.

Straight black hair is best hair.

Slight Ginger beard highlights and green eyes master race.

Turd hairs mad jelly

Someone who watches darkmen fuck their women. Most gingers "men" are that by definition since most ginger women don't date and fuck ginger men unless they're in a small village or some backhole with a bunch of gingers.

>black hair is best hair

Wew, found the Moor

>Not the epitome
the only thing more white than gingers are fucking albinos and they arent meant to be that way where as gingers are so yes they are the epitome is of white
>The anti-ginger thing is a way anti-whites try to normalize anti-whiteness through humor
also this

They are failed whites

Coming from Argentina this is hilarious

this, gingers hate their skin, they are the biggest coalburners/oildrillers there is

Straight, not curly/wavy black hair. Also I'm actually kind of pale.

The thing about gingers, male or female, is that they are either 10/10 or 1/10. This doesn't share a causal link, I don't think, but there is a high correlation.

nah, it's just weird for gingers to date each other. it seems to apparent as a fetish since we're so far and few between. it's not even like dating inside your race.
would never date a ginger woman, it's just too odd.

>whitest skin
>blue/green eyes
>hair so beautiful it almost looks unnatural

The superior breed of white people. Shit-hairs jelly as fuck.

red haired women are whores there have even been studies that find ginger women have more sexual partners than other women

now now, no need to get upset gingerboi

>male ginger
>10/10

hahaha

>black hair
>"kind of" pale

Kek, pic related

I do agree that redheads tend to either be hot or ugly as shit

Shouldn't you be at mosque today?

>There are 3 souls in this thread.

Some just look like Whites with red hair, others look like they're missing a chromosome.

It does go hand in hand with that unhealthy looking level of white skin with the Celts. I don't think it matters much.

The Udmurt people of Russia have red hair too.

ayy lmao

Everyone that I have met has acted almost as bad as niggers. Probably just bad luck, though.

I still get sunlight, but I'm probably whiter than you, unless you get lobster red on a 5-minute contact with the sun. I still need 50+ sunscreen factor. I have ginger beard, ffs, how can I be a nigger.

There are niggers and shitskins around, but they are all segregated in Lisbon.

Why even care anymore when whites can be as niggers as niggers themselves?

fucker looks like me with red hair

We are the masterrace.
Stay jelly shitskins

It depends on their face. OP pic guy is pol approved, coppercab types belong to the oven

/ginger/ here. Side topic: I've always been attracted to dark haired chicks, wonder if that's some evolutionary measure to even out potential offspring

What's a coppercab type

youtube.com/watch?v=EY39fkmqKBM

Oh yea, that kid.

I'm a male redhead. Female redheads are way more attractive.
Actually, only my beard is red. Does that count?

British Islanders have red hair because of Vikings. It is a Nordic trait that they passed onto British Islanders after raping them for awhile.

>you will never have a qt redheaded grillfriend with green eyes
Why live.

Unless they're a solid 7+ and above in terms of attractiveness, every damn "ginger" gets the bad end of the stick. Girls don't seem to want to be with these men

Well fuck me, quads don't lie

look it up on youtube

I think I'm a ginger, but I'm blond during summer. Got freckles and I get really pale and orange during winter. Get a nice tan and blonde hair during summer. People accuse me of dying it. Eyes get lighter blue also. I don't really know what's up with it.

I do ginger stuff too. I have an unusually high tolerance for drugs and alcohol. I'm also a little crazy and extroverted. And I've blacked out from pain/anger a couple of times, which is another ginger anomaly.

But if you saw me right now you'd think I was a swede or something.

Male ginger here. My sister also has red hair. I find all redheads to be repulsive. The hair and skip is gross. Never ever have I found another ginger attractive. I probably don't have a soul. People describe me as evil. I am crazy. I barely feel pain, most of times pain registers as pleasure. I get sunburns in 2 minutes. Woman have always thrown themselves at me. I do have tons of sex. And I am the purest white, can't dance or sing to save my life.

I've had two cancer scares this year. I like my race, but I don't think it's on top of the pile.

>Get a nice tan and blonde hair during summer.
Nigga you ain't one of us. And idk where you got that shit about being extroverted

>tfw ginger and I read all these people saying I'm not white enough

I have copper/amber hair + green eyes.
But I don't have freckles or extremely pale skin, in fact I don't have more problems being in the sun than average people.

I've only met one person with the same kind of red hair I have and he's half irish.

Full ginger here. Some gr8 ginger facts:
>whitest
>age slower
>high pain tolerance - especially electricity in comparison to non gingers
>feel heat / burning pain more than non gingers
>need more anesthesia than non gingers to do the same affect
>create vitamin D naturally, do no need the sun
>the sun is shit fuck the sun
>have seasonal skin, winter time full pale soulless creature, summer time freckly white/bronze skin
>rare
>all become immune to bullying by the age of 20 We've all been bullied because we're ginger

shut the fuck up faggot

I am a male head master race warrior and i am pretty sure I would smash you and fuck your girl