I'm starting to think Thunderf00t is against the Brexit because he probably gets scientific funding from the EU...

I'm starting to think Thunderf00t is against the Brexit because he probably gets scientific funding from the EU. I've always gotten a sorta pretentious cunty vibe from his but I at least thought he was honest, but he's just too smart to truly think staying with the EU is a good idea for unbiased and objective reasons.

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jun/19/texas-secession-movement-brexit-eu-referendum
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

from a strictly judgemental point the best option is to remain and try to fix the immigration problems of the EU by using the very parlemtary system, I would agree with Thunderf00t if were not that by now I'm convinced that Merkel is trying to destroy Europe and bring the white race to extintion probably because some special hatred that she has for white males.

obiusly Thunderf00t is not gonna buy into this conspirancy without evidence but is best for Britain to stay away from the german madness just in case

>I'm starting to think Thunderf00t is against the Brexit because he probably gets scientific funding from the EU.
it took you this long to realize it?

He pretty much is a cunt. But then most ecelebs are. He's a dogmatic materialist, though I don't always disagree with him.

this

I thought thundef00t had a vagina.

>try to fix the immigration problems of the EU by using the very parlemtary system

How? The people you elect aren't the ones proposing the legislation.
You can't elect anyone possible of performnig such reform.

Could I buy a kilo pls? The coke here is fucking shit and gets cut with poison

>I know the lesser of two evils when I see it

>Unironically voting for evil

>I'm starting to think Thunderf00t is against the Brexit because he probably gets scientific funding from the EU

Literally the only reason anyone would vote Remain.

They literally bribe you and make you dependent on them so you're forced to keep the system alive to survive. At least that's what they think. It's like the slave protecting their master, not knowing their better off killing him and breaking the shackles.

It's scary and also sad to see people like Thunderfoot betray his principles for corruption and monetary gain.

>I at least thought he was honest
No he's a liar.

1 John 2:22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.
23 Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.

GAY FLAG
A
Y

F
L
A
G

Red, gold and green

Yep. All Remain voters are either self-interested short term grant-chasers, people whose employees will have to apply for a work visa if we leave, or middle class virtue signallers.

The very nature of grant chasing is tranistory, however. There are no guarantees from one session to the next. Funnily enough, universioties will still be able to apply for EU grant money in the event of Brexit anyway. Not that surprising, given the heavy investment in cultural marxism inspired courses, but then again Brexit may in fact collapse the EU altogether, so, yeah.

He may just be clickbaiting of course, figuring that people will give him ad click money just to find out why he could possibly be willing to support the beating heart of institutionalized feminism?

I assume that most scientists are leftists for the shear fact that they get funding from the government although I can't find any study that even looks at the political affiliation of privately employed scientists vs government/university employed.

yep seems to me that the Brexit thing is winning due to the population beeing overemotional..nothing will change just by exiting the EU..if they want to fix problems they can do it even inside..its just scapegoating...

>nothing will change just by exiting the EU
Everything will change m8, starting with booting out Cameron and Gideon.

There is no "changing the EU from the inside". Did you see the "concession" Cameron negotiated with the EU? They were so scarse even the Guardian laughed at them, and then we found out they weren't even legally actionable.

The EU changes when the Eurozone collapses. They EU may even revert back to the collective trading zone in that event. Removing the City of London from the asset pool supporting the Euro is a huge step towards this.

>they can do it even inside
Yeah, the people I elect can propose and repeal legislation and everything. :^)

He just doesn't believe that diversity = white genocide. If you don't believe this, then you think that the whole exercise of leaving the EU is a pointless waste of time. There's no need to fret over perceptions of bias. He just doesn't think whites are in decline.

He's wrong, and I hope some day he sees it because it is whites like him that keep the entire world moving, but until then there is little to do. Attacking him on this topic would be counterproductive. He rallies against feminism and rallies against religion, he has a giant platter of red pills, he just needs to take a bite.

He's a paedophile.

He barely lives in the UK anymore. Expats without skin in the game tend to be traitorous cunts when it comes to the EU. Hope this big-necked fedorafag gets his voter registration denied.

NPR was saying that scientists in Britain would be hurt under brexit, but I missed their justifications

on an unrelated note

TEXIT NOW

theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jun/19/texas-secession-movement-brexit-eu-referendum

Texans are such faggots. Instead of Texas leaving, we should band together and kick California out.

If you see the fallacies he commits in this video and you've haven't seen these kinds of glaring errors in the past, it must be your first time disagreeing with him. He consistently misunderstands his opponents. He's done it to Ray Comfort, Westborrow Baptist Church, Anita Sarkeesian, Stefan Molyneaux. Even though I think those are 3.5 out of 4 of those people are retards.

The only videos I've ever said I can agree with 100% were his refutations of solar roadways.

His latest video was basically just "Everything the brexiters complain about with regards to the EU can be said about the UK as well! UK has a gigantic bureaucracy with unelected people in major positions, just like the EU!" As if that somehow negates the position of wanting to get rid of the EU bureaucracy, and turning a more narrow focus on reforming the local bureaucrats.

Then, he follows that up with showing a clip of Nigel out of context, with him seemingly supporting political violence. Rather, he was just merely saying some people might resort to violence if their politicians keep ignoring them on this subject; hardly supporting, just stating a matter of fact.

Thundercunt disappointed me on this. He usually is pretty fair with things, even when it comes to things I disagree with him on. But this was just low of him, and I lost all trust.

>evil

>He usually is pretty fair with things, even when it comes to things I disagree with him on.

I actually take that back. He never is usually fair at all. I just love it when he calls out feminism and Islam, which doesn't take much to do. Whenever he delves into the realm of politics, he embarrasses himself every time.

I would actually like very much to see a study like this. Or heck, take any hot button issue related to the natural sciences and see if it rings true.
For example, the scientific evidence that "proves" that people are born gay is inconclusive and weak (in fact, I was much more open to the concept of "born gay" as a possibility before looking into the science that allegedly proved it), but you see scientific minded people proclaiming the gay gospel as if it were Scientifically canonized, Science inspired truth. I'd be interested in seeing how many of them are funded by gay groups, liberals, and intersectional feminists.

Most scientists are leftists because right wing scientists went nearly universally into the military or or industry, leaving an educational vacuum which was filled up by leftists. Then Leftists were free to brainwash the next generation.

>guise the UK is just as bad in some places
>that's why we should stay in the EU so we can't do anything about it

Most academics are leftists because da gubamint provides everything for them. Their tenure, research projects, grants, all usually provided and funded by the state.

He's a science guy. Science is his specialty. He doesn't know dick about politics.

Still, this was more tu quoque from him than I've ever seen before.

His feminism and islam videos are entertaining even if it is preaching to the choir but his best work is when he takes on the crazy inventions. That's what he should focus on.
Just saw he's going to do a debate with Sargon on Monday. I ain't watching a 2 hour stream of two lefties talk about economy and sovereignty but hopefully it'll change his mind.

This.

I get that vibe from him, but do you have any source for that?

lets not forget that every time a right wing scientist has an opinion hes refused funds and work for said opinions or for finding the wrong results

This. Or if he wears a somewhat provocative shirt after achieving a milestone in human history.

gib likes pls

Atheism is blue pill

>loose
>calming
>you are just want

Good reply though. Can you edit youtube comments?

BTFO

yes, and?

Yeah, cant really be bothered though. Its youtube after all, so anything that isn't a turd from a retarded child shines like gold.

also
>claming
kek

I've never heard of this guy but if he's anti-Brexit then he's a globalist shill

He does some good science videos, but he doesn't know shit when it comes to any other areas of knowledge.

So like pol except he knows science

Thunderfaggot is the definitive beta numale. Why the fuck would anyone care what he thinks?

He attacks low hanging fruit feminists with blatantly plagiarized arguments from other people and has yet to have a single original idea posted in any of his videos. Hes also extremely boring and i get the feeling he has no freinds irl.

All Scientists are paid by the government of course he wants Britain to stay in the EU. Scientists are the ultimate NEETs.

>i get the feeling he has no freinds irl
I agree, he has no idea how to actually conduit an argument. He can construct one, vaguely in a lot of cases, but in his execution is horrible. He just acts like an edge lord faggot and scoffs at everything his opponent says.

>All Scientists are paid
> Scientists are the ultimate NEETs.
are you just pretending to be retarded?
You realize that you cant be paid for work and be NEET at the same time right? Like holy shit australia pls tell me this is b8 or i swear to god im going to bust a testicle.

They're paid by the government to do useless shit.

>to do useless shit.
i refuse to accept you arent trolling at this point. No one is this retarded

literally all they have to do was stop the brown wave and no one would give a shit about the EU existing or not. The EU appears to be willing to flush itself down the toilet in a tantrum if it is not allowed to continue its population replacement plan.

Lol what.

Are you saying denying science and reason is red pilled? kys

He is completely correct. String theory for example has no basis in reality, physicists simply use mathematics to create a barrier to entry that stops anyone form criticizing them, and if anyone does it is illegible to outsiders.

>good goy

>String theory for example has no basis in reality
i still refuse to believe this isnt trolling. not even Sup Forums is this retarded

He saidnin his vid on it, that brexitnwould make it harder to move around and do research. Aka its all about him, not his country.

>I can't understand the math so I'll let le Black science Man and le Japanese Autistic Science man decide for me.
Get out of here, lightweight.

underrated post

So (((climate or social scientists))) are super useful/productive members of society?

I lick (((scientist))) taint

>Guardian article
Get that clickbait shit out of my face

>calling Texans faggots for wanting to leave
>Supporting Brexit

I agree that Texans can be a bunch of faggots (as a Texan myself, I know this), but you can't just support something like Brexit and then put down something with a similar sentiment. America is falling apart, and as unfeasible as TEXIT would be, it's an interesting thought.