letterboxd.com/Lozjudai/
youtu.be/-n8xZtkVvfk?t=194
letterboxd.com/FutureDays/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

letterboxd.com/brenx923/

pls follow

follow me first

letterboxd.com/machill54/list/2017-cult-movie-challenge/detail/

waaaoooow only one more day to make your list for the new year!

2016 was good for me.

watched a lot of new movies i loved.
got a new job, got an apartment in a good location all to my own, made the decision to go back to school and finished the semester with all As, finally got a good savings going. everything is slowly sorting out.

i hope 2017 is even better, and filled with important self-discovery, self-improvement, and tons of good movies, for myself, and for all the anons out there.

keep your blogposts in your reviews, that's how you get famous on that faggot website

Aw thanks.

The OP does ask for it

low iq OP in my opinion

BTFO

I watched 223 new movies this year, which is not bad, but it's not good either.

funeral parade of gays was fucking sick
I love traps now

What is the point of Letterboxd?

memes

>0 following
don't post your profile anymore followerwhore

>0 following
don't post your profile anymore followerwhore

Keeping track of the movies you watch and checking filmmakers' filmographies.
Of course, if you're a casual who watches one movie a week you don't need it.

why would I want to follow anyone who followed me other than tsar who I can't follow because I refuse to follow gays?

>wanting to follow tsar
kys

If I'm an accountant am I more or less likely to enjoy the movie 'the accountant'?

>not wanting to follow tsar
kill you'are selve my man
no its shit

245 films watched this year

Can I watch 5 today to make it to 250 by the end of the year? Watch this space

i was at 194 a few days ago and wanted to hit 200... i didn't make it.

Being the shittiest and most tumblr friendly film database & community of the Internet

RIP

letterboxd.com/machill54/

2016 was actually a good year for me on a personal basis even if many world events have led to the 2016 is bad meme

2017 will be even worse. At least I have the 2017 cult movie challenge to look forward too!!!

If dubs I stop watching movies daily

i won 2 passes to the akira kurosawa meet and greet, but i dont wanna go

2016 - 225
2015 - 300
2014 - 244

>tfw letterboxd is now in 2017 but I have 6 more hours till new years

It's still 2016 in the only part of the world that matters

*tips fedora*

>t. europoor/mohammad

>american bigotry

>t. member of EU

I watched Toni Erdmann and the shaky cam was distracting in some points. Anyway, the movie feels really short and is very enjoyable though it's was kinda flat for me in the emotional aspect (this has more to do with the expectatives than the movie itself, I'll probably like it more on a secon watch). So what did you guys get from the ending? I thought it was that she was just being playful to make her dad happier but in reality she is still the serious, professional and career drived individual, her goals in life don't change but she certainly is more empathetic towards other people's feelings and visions of the world. But then I went into letterboxd and I read that many people thought that the dad died when he came for the camera, and I think this is very stupid interpretation but maybe I'm missing something

Who's Herzog fav actor, who also was good in bed?

Klaus kinky lmao!!!

letterboxd.com/Mastro666/

Pretty good joke

357 this year.

/thegr1fter

/lbg/ Favorite Film of 2016 Results

pastebin.com/6EVZUKzc

>not following me back after harassing me to follow your new profile
baka

what did you enjoy about London Has Fallen? honestly one of the worst films i've ever seen.

Just a campy action movie, pretty much fell on expectations.

I didn't vote

the most damning part of that entire affair was that the action wasn't even good or entertaining. that car chase towards the beginning doesn't just border on incomprehensibility, it passes over that line straight into the abstract. there's no sense of geometry and no weight to anything that's happening.

>http
kys

you guys are pathetic at best

t. embryo

i'm a sallyhead

You guys are pathetic.

Thanks for the audience

Might watch one more flick for 2016. La Jetee might replace one of my favorites next year.

letterboxd.com/Lozjudai/

youtu.be/-n8xZtkVvfk?t=194

i posted the latter post, i didn't even read the thread lmoa

Dead man was only mildly interesting the whole way through. It was very forgettable

letterboxd.com/FutureDays/

Woah, (You)s are back!

>the shanty town of /qa/
L M A O
M
A
O

t. embryo

uhhh BACK THE FUCK OFF?!?!

more like the delirious town of /qa/. all these worthless people, fucking ecstatic that their godawful memes could be put to use again. they all probly looked just as disheveled of it's brief demise as they do traversing the landscape in search of a job their retard genes hasn't fucking failed at yet. these idiots with their delusions of intellect & future loser dirtstained children, if any. so truly disgusting. this is all they have. this is what they're saving from deserved destruction, and they ain't going anywhere that matters. useless eaters.

/qa/ is a commie's wet dream. Power-hungry losers on MY anime board.

/qa/ and /his/ and Sup Forums and /fa/ and /ck/ and /lbgt/ are SJW boards, right?

>ck
no

Crazy how, in retrospect, Inarritu winning his 2nd consecutive Oscar for directing is like No. 5103 on the list of shit 2016 things.

Oh, no? I thought that cooking people were more well, gay

that's because you're a fucking idiot manchild who doesn't know how to take care of yourself

everyone should be able to cook at least decently

But that wasn't a bad thing at all. Not that he was the best this year but Birdman and Revenant were very worthy directorial works

t. gay person

Men get their food cooked for them

i can picture you typing this out while crying into a bowl of campbell's tomato soup and a grilled cheese your mom heated up for you, fucking baby

>Birdman and Revenant were very worthy directorial works

Cry away, fairy

Is there a problem?

you literally sound like a pathetic middle schooler whining about how women belong in the kitchen and men who provide for themselves are somehow inferior to you, and the only way you can even think to express that is by calling them "gay"

what a fedora-spinning loser

Yes, keep reeeing, cooking gayboy

>people flinging shit about cooking
Love /lbg/

>all best chefs are alpha males
right ho chum

yes, absolutely. both of them were directed in a completely tone-deaf, one-note manner, and Chivo is the only reason they were visually impressive at all. AGI is a hack, through and through.

>Tone-deaf
hurf durf the camera didn't move in the pattern of R-E-V-E-N-G-E like dick moves to make S in the snow so it was tone deaf

hang yourself brazilian man tit

what are you even talking about?

it's tone-deaf because AGI films everything with the impression that it's supposed to be spiritual and beautiful without regard for the content

a conversation about Edward Norton's balls in Birdman is filmed the same way as Hugh Glass raiding the French camp in The Revenant

/his/ is lefty but not sjw, /fa/ is nigger lover but still not sjw. I don't know about the others, /lit/ is also fairly lefty

Anti-Iñárritu people aren't as delusional as the anti-Tarkovski or anti-Godard ones, but boy, do the reach

falling back on passive-aggressive potshots really hammers home your lack of a rebuttal

Just the same bunch of memetic Brazilian Man Titters

you are making tark and godard fans look bad, kys

I was wondering when the crazy guy would be back!

>Tarkovsky fanboy
>can't even spell his name correctly
These Tarcuntsky retards have some of the lowest IQ's in this thread.

>tarcuntsky
shows how much you know

THIS IS NOT CASUAL

THIS IS NOT CASUAL

THIS IS NOT CASUAL

THREE FAGITS ABOVE

to all my friends: have a good new year
to all my enemies: have a good new year

to all my friends: have a good new year
to all my enemies: have a good new year

Blast of Silence is great

STOP USING SPOILERS