Happy single mothers day?

m.huffpost.com/us/entry/9859800.html

So many whores on Facebook said today was SINGLE MOTHERS DAY. Why are so many women such whores today? Its bad enough you had a half and half baby with desean but now you want to steal fathers day?

Whats going on Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rf6D3UjqbkQ
youtube.com/watch?v=M_h-v7ew20g
m.huffpost.com/us/entry/9859800.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Why are so many women such whores today?
Welfare facilitates it.

Why can't single moms just be happy with mothers day. Why are these whores trying to steal fathers day?

But lots of full families are on welfare too...

Has anyone been rasied by a single mom? What was it like?

Are you really surprised user? Why would single moms give a shit about celebrating fathers? They think they're all victims.

I mean do schools even teach kids anymore that sex produces babies?

Lots of schools are not teaching sex ed anymore. Which is why so many whores are fucking 25 BBCS in a bathroom or giving birth at 15.

I bet all these whores have fucked 20+ men even some black men. Fucking these huff post sluts.

Fpbp, the state has made it possible for this specific brand of degeneracy to flourish through social programs. It'll only grow as more and more wards of the state and a single mother perpetuate this cancer.

I agree with you women shouldn't get two days. Its their own fault they are single moms.

But who wants to live in a section 8 area? I never understood why a person would want to be on welfare their whole lives?

I only meant teaching sex in general. Parents should teach their kids about sex in specific detail to impart correct values.

Statistically they're aren't, welfare money drastically increased based on the number of children. A single mother recieves more than a couple with a child does together. The incentive is it's ok to have kids out of wedlock and as many as you want...

>huffpo
Should be renamed to CuntBlo to be honest

No, Shenequa, this doesn't get to be all about you.

Why do you have friends on face book who wish themselves happy single mothers day...Block them and lose their number

I think it's 1 of 2 things. They're either too lazy to want a better life and are fine with such a shitty existence.

Or, they fall into the trap of thinking they can just use welfare temporarily and once they are in they find out it's damn near impossible to get out unless they can find a beTa cuCk to lift them out and support her and Tyrone's offspring.

My mom hated my dad. And she barely knew my brother and sisters dad. Thats right both of my siblings have different dads. My brother is half black even. My mom is a total slut. She was always bitter about my dad leaving her at the alter. I haven't seen him in 15 years.

as a father i am deeply offended. i dont bust my everyday, and spend all my free time focused on my son to be compared to some whore who most likely lives off the government or the man she is trying to shame. i dread the future my son will live in.

I was. I can't compare it to having been raised in a "normal" family in any sense. Frustrated mom, drunk dad that won't show up.

I know I was searching for a father figure, and my uncle was like that in many ways. Kinda glad I was raised by a single mom, to be honest.

Post pic of le destroyed family

Because they're self-centered sluts. Does this come as a surprise to you?

You'd be amazed how low a person can sink through laziness. Interestingly enough though, every welfare bum I've ever seen is bitter and miserable.

>a day--that's not about me?! Are you freaking kidding me?!!!
T. Women

youtube.com/watch?v=rf6D3UjqbkQ

She sounds like the problem...

I was. It was shit. My mom was a huge whore and always had random men around after my dad left. She had at least 12 bfs. A few of them were black even.

One time i came home and i saw 3 black men on my couch in their boxers. I just took my brother and sister to the movies and left.

Fuck these whores. They are the reason all women want to fuck bbc and be single moms.

That's fucked, is she so impulsive that she has no regard for you or your siblings?

This makes me fucking sick. God I hate these stupid whores that always want more attention and praise for shitting out another stupid niglet or brown kid.

Pol hold me, I can't bear it anymore

they do this shit every year

Are you kidding. She would often leave us home alone all night so she could drink at the bar. Sometimes she would bring dudes home from the bar and get fucked. One time she came home drunk and brought 2 men home. One was black. Next year my black brother was born.

A-Are you okay, m8?
Did you turn out alright? What's your relationship like with your siblings? What's your relationship like with your mum?

Does she accept government assistance? Are you guys just cash to her?

youtube.com/watch?v=M_h-v7ew20g

Now you're just making this shit up, perhaps it's a cuck fantasy of yours?

When my parents split up I lasted about a month living with my mother and her scumbag boyfriend. My mom just got drunk and did a fuckton of pills, made an ass of herself at bars, and would cheat on her bf with other men, causing constant fights.
I was a teenager so I ran away with whatever clothes I could carry and some CDs, and moved back in with my father. My mother died of an overdose less than a year later, and I didn't give a single fuck. Not trying to sound like an edgelord, she was just that much of a scumbag.

I mean i had a buddy who's single mom was a hardcore alcoholic and he basically had to raise his two younger brothers because she'd be out fucking guys all the time, but at least she wouldn't bring them to the house and was on bc

My mom went to calthoic school and they didn't teach sex ad. She has fucked well over 200 men. Many of them are black. My mom is such a skank. I brags about great sex she has with random men with us. She told us she has been gangbanged anal, she even came out of the bedroom with cum on her face one time.

I wonder what she was like before my dad left?

i hope you cut all ties with her user

This does sound a little unbelievable

My mom actually had a good job and made good money. She went to college and everything. She is just a massive whore.

Mommas need the help .. as home all day an 8 kids its hard work .. stop being autist revenge fags ..OK !

Next year, just spread the opposite "Happy Mother's Day to all single fathers doing double duty"

You're still on Facebook? Fuck off...

Post pic of your mom user. Just for fun.

I was raised by a single father. You don't see me or my dad shitting all over Mother's day.

Seriously fuck these vapid excuses for human beings.

>n-no, that's impossible, a pure woman would never do that
I want nu/pol/ to go

A lot of slutty single moms do that, appearantly... But not like they do sound made up fantasies

Whores and bums live on section 8. I mean if you lose your job and goto college great. Otherwise wtf

I was raised by my mom for a year after my parents separated.
Then when my brother and I moved in with my dad the following year, my mom continued to collect government assistance cheques even though we only saw her a couple days a week.
When my dad found out he notified the government and they made her pay my dad all the money she had collected in the mean time.
It was pretty cool.

Good. My 3 girls are home with their single mom wondering why I didn't want to spend the day with them and their hateful attitudes. Let them stew in their misery and grow up to be Nigger fucking cat ladies for all I care

I never said anything about a pure woman, nigger

You need to teach sex ed. If you don't more women will be single moms. More will be gangbanged by 4 chads. More women will try ass to mouth and get a diease and especially more will fuck BBC.

You grossly underestimate how disgusting a woman can be when they become truly self indulgent. I went through similar shit with my family and I've seen it happen to friends, too.
This is what happens when courts give women a free pass to ignore their responsibilities to their own families and demonize men for calling them out on it.

So happy mother's day for men who have to double work after the woman left.

Wheres the black women smdh

I was raised by a single grandma.

It was cozy and spoiling when she could provide; I turned out too naiive and lazy though. I am trying to work and live a modest poorman's life with my brother.

>single moms

So the entire black community?

>SandBERG

EVERY FUCKING TIME

God your mom is a slut. And she had a BBC BABY? Wtf? Why are so many women breeding with blacks? Did you know their is a new cuck fetish called breeding? Its when a woman fucks as many blacks as she can in one night. They all cum inside and hopefully she gets knocked up. Lots of girls are doing this now. Which is why half breeds are on the rise. Its bad enough cuckholding is on the rise.

>m.huffpost.com/us/entry/9859800.html
(((sandberg)))

this stopped being funny to me weeks ago. Is there even a solution in place??

Miren a este misogino hijo de puta. Chain, llama a la policia, parece que este bastardo sexista esta intentando holocaustear otras 6 millones de muneres

>All woman with apple laptops
This is like a typical feminist meeting.

>always bringing up bbc like a fucking autist
why are burgers so obsessed with black cock?

God dam why do women fuck blacks anyways? Are their dicks really that big? Are they were that great at sex?

>You grossly underestimate how disgusting a woman can be when they become truly self indulgent.
You're absolutely right. But you have to admit, it does sound like a cuck fantasy. I hope this hasn't traumatized you when it comes to women, I hope you get a child yourself and raise it properly.

women dont CARE they are like a Cat ULTIMATE SELFISH an do as they Feelz .. understand that !?< her being a true cunt an u ok .. if not you a Cucked Cunt .. !

Nope it sounds real. Women love sex and they can have it as much as possible. Especially when they have BBC. That can't control themselves after they have had a taste of black dick. Which is why they end up having kids, getting gangbanged, and cheating with blacks.

We all know being raised by a single mom is bad. But is being raised by a single dad bad?

Garbage. As a boy, you wonder what the prime example of being a man is and a mother simply cannot be that. Mine thought being masculine meant being a strong yet obedient servant to women, with her being priority one. I spend my days now alone and wonder what it really means to be a good man. Every outlet that offers support to men is either a cringey MGTOW organization or a far left wing one where 3rd wave feminist ideology is injected into male development.

Holy shit this video made me rage hard.

I have a cousin who is fucking EXACTLY like the vapid cunt mom in this vid.

You've been coppertrolled

I thought all this bbc stuff is very rare. We don't have niggers up here, so it's hard to get around the idea of his situation.

You have a ton of blacks in your area too. They are taking over. Women are going after them like no other.

>meet girl she based
>get married
>have kid
>she gets randy /elsewhere
>caught her cheating white guy /bash him slapp her
>file for divorce
>she tries to leave ..
>Ring Police she left I worried ..
>Frantic at ringing for her police radio >Church local radio
>get the life insurance £500,000 ...

OPen IS EITHER A NIGGER OR JEW SHILL. DO NOT REPLY TO HIS POST. OTHERWISE YOU'LL GET BLACKED

Being raised by a single dad was pretty cool, for me at least.
My mom had a million little "rules of thumb" that were often arbitrary and made no sense.
My dad wouldn't have clearly defined rules for the house, my brother and I just knew not to do anything unreasonable or asinine .
Moms get their authority from the threat of incessant nagging and misery, whereas fathers are obeyed because of mutual respect.
This is just my experience though.

Something tells me nobody said anything about single fathers on Mother's Day.

hey slit eyes ! lol Bannable .. But u ok
did you see mom naked an fap fap fap to her ..?

No im white

I'm actually Canadian, just posting from Japan!

Where are you from

Groenland's uncommon value is falling! Sell now to save profits or buy shares before it hibernates!

Ilulissat, now living in Nuuk

I was never that uncommon to begin with

Some of these women will have divorced the father, making themselves single mothers.
They've made the rod for their own backs, so to speak. So why do they now try to play the victim card with this crap?
RRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

My mom is a whore this like. She fucks random men all the time. I know she has been gangbanged by blacks at least 4 times. Because i had walked in on it. I remember the first one i ever saw.

Her door was half way open and i was really sick. I wanted the medicane that was in her room. I walked in and she was getting slpit roasted. There were 5 other guys standing there jerking off.

It scared me for life. To this day i think about it.

If i was raised by my dad i wonder how my life would of turned out. I mean i was five the last time i saw him even then he was only around maybe ten times a year.

banned proxy .. as everyone here lulz
Take cake Canuk as I getting a passport for you soon ..

Read philosophy, including shit like Evola.

My own view on being a man is maximizing independence, and not letting others walk all over you. You could add shit loke honour, but that envolves other people and it's up to you to judge if that other person deserves any recognition or respect.

Picture citation needed.

>you will never be kidnapped and used as a dildo by the huffpo staff
>you will never be forced to go on a fuckathon and fuck every single one of them for hours on end
>they will never sit on your face, taking turns, while writing about the evils of men
Why even love

That article was posted over a month ago.

Whores on FB are, as usual, stupid.

Well around here lots of women like blacks. Cuckholding is huge here as well. The media has told us that blacks are cool and they are the sex gods. Also we all know that they have monster cocks.

I dunno I turned out pretty shitty. Masters degree educated but still basically a NEET at 27.

But my half-brother who was raised by my Mother on her own got into drugs and spent time in jail so I guess it could've been worse.