When your entire language gets hijacked by savage tribes people

>When your entire language gets hijacked by savage tribes people

jajajajaja

CHI

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJ

DES

I know that feel bro, in my case it's far worse.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJ

j

iberian master race agrees

Either hillbillies or darkies. What a shame.

cajun people are neither
they are nothing to be ashamed of

>this negroid nose

I was not thinking to this but of all ours ex-colonies of Africa, all maghrebies and most of west african know french, even the congolese which were conquered by Belgians know it too.

Except basically being French lite lite, even worse than Quebecois.

>any moment some british fuck will show up and make a joke about America or Australia

please, spanish was a monkey language from the start

>muh roman heritage

Arent you like a 56% mutt or something?

nah, just looks wide in that pic
100% white mate

use the updated image pls

>t. senor toalha

Am I the only one who unironically think he looks white? Just give him blue eyes and he's unquestionably white.

You dont seem that quite master race to me tbqhwy
Shave properly and use some acne cream and is that a wart in your neck? You can remove them with some cold spray iirc and it isnt that expensive so you should search for it and fix yourself a little.

that's an old pic. i shave well now and no more acne. but a wart is a wart. what do you do with it.

Spaniards, like all mediterranean peoples, are subhumans and Spanish language sounds like monkey screeching

it is a mole actually. stop calling it a wart. you confused me for a second.

never heard a roach talking, guess there is always a first

>an arab rapebaby tries to talk back
not even arab, fucking BERBERS ruled over you man
you can't be this inferior

>that Sup Forums filename
stop role playing

they get renamed automatically for some reason. this one is actually IMG_XXX.JPG something from my iphone 7

Why is this guy not white? Looks like it to me.

I told you theres a spray for removing warts, if its in Mexico it should be in USA. Just go to a pharmacy and ask for it idk, dont be a dumb ameriburguer.
[spoiler]It scares me how similar you look to me, you have some more fat on the face, some lighter eye colour and some less blushy eyebrows but you resemble me a lot.

> this fucking mexican CHI

better than a meshitzo ;)

WHO THE FUCK IS THIS

He is a half mexican 'murican who larps as a spaniard.

He is the average amerimutt.

> turkroach complaining about how language sounds

They are the same thing tho. Its just that Spain is a little less white than Europe.

>tfw el idioma castellano está siendo hablado por marroquíes y feministas locas en Esp*aña

no american mutt is anywhere near as dark as your average mexican

Whats the matter of white skin if your average mutt looks like Honey Boobos family. Im also extremely angry at you americans for letting someone as her have a show on international tv

DEVUELVAN EL LORO ESPAÑOLES HDPTS

how is that a mutt you fucking deranged spic? literally every person in that picture is white, unlike the mixed-n-matched indios/spaniards of mexico

CHIIIIIII AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJJJJJ CHIIIIIIII

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaj una

It was not hijacked you stupid fuck.

They literally imposed it on the rest.

CHI

>literally every person in that picture is white
Literally everyone is "white" in your """"white"""" country

>larps as a spaniard.
I'M SPANISH REEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

still whiter than all of mexico

Yea Paco, you're white, 0.0000000000001% German and shiet.

the fact that you post a mexican who's about as dark as a kidney bean proves my point

That's me.

>americans are mexicans
Well, that's why you're known as Mexico 2.

that's a mexican, buddy

what if you're as light as a lima bean

>forces us to learn language
>complains when we adopt it

ajajjajajajajajajajajja por ser puto