Why does everyone shit on this movie? It's entertaining as fuck to be honest. Adrian Brody is great

Why does everyone shit on this movie? It's entertaining as fuck to be honest. Adrian Brody is great.

I liked it when I watched it.

I was young, though.

I liked it. It was better than all the AVP movies

is it just me or do the forearm blade things get longer and longer with each incarnation.

you dig in deep? they adapt...

They're space faggots

Its an interesting take on almost remaking the original. I say almost as it only serves as one in the sense but many people took this too hard and gave it a hard time in comparison to Arnies baby. Its pretty good tho.

It's pretty good but predictable. When it's not predictable it shoveled too much exposition. Mostly failed with lack of marketing and nobody gave a shit about the franchise after AvP.

And you're an earth nigger

Yeah I liked this movie. Even Topher Grace was alright for the first time since that 70s show.

nice dubs
there was supposed to be a different ending where, like in predator 2, a bunch of predators would descend to basically 'congratulate' them on surviving and present a trophy. Except that when the alpha predator removed their mask, it'd be revealed that it was dutch leading them and he'd take them under his wing

I like it. It's fun. Sometimes fun is enough.
>Watanabe picks up a katana
Love it.

>>Watanabe picks up a katana

Changchien ya racist fuck

Yes, herro preashe?

Predator 2 > Predators > Predator

Hipster

Predator > Predators > Predator 2

Predator 1 is bland, mediocre and the other 2 are far more entertaining.

5 o'clock, bitch raping time

kill you are self

Because it's a shameless retelling of Predator with EPIC fan-fiction tier writing which UPS THE AWESOME FACTOR 1000 PERCENT.

DUDE what if Billy was a YAKUZA SAMURAI WARRIOR and instead of being killed off screen they had an EPIC SAMURAI DUEL IN JAPANESE SPACE GRASS LMAO

Predators was fucking great, are you fucking kidding me? I mean, it was no Predator, but it was better than any Alien movie after Aliens, Shitmetheus, AVPII, and Predator 2.

Predator 2 is still one of the greatest alien films ever made in my opinion

>Blends 90s cop content with alien themes
>Has based Glover
The Schwarzenegger movie is bland, repetitive, boring whilst Predator 2 is fully entertaining throughout.

Predators on the other hand is way better than Predator with its use of multiple Predators, being set on the Predator planet and a way better storyline.

ok so, all of the post in this thread are fucking retarded, because predators is the most dumb, retarded, and not fun film ever made about the franchise.

but you are also sayint that it was better than the original one.

LMAO, this board is definitly dead, i can leave in peace, you are all fucking retarded plebs, it's like you have no clue what the fuck you are all talking about