South African Woman goes full on Sup Forums after getting robbed by dindu

youtube.com/watch?v=Jd0yEuEESEQ

Woman got smashed & grabbed (when they break your window and steal your shit at traffic lights) and then goes on rant saying she does not want to deal with nigs.

The Human Rights Commission now wants open a case of hate speech against her.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fDrzMGdYWZc
youtube.com/watch?v=qABj7MP7cHs
youtu.be/-0bcaXx24P8
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I love when governments defend criminals

>That nigger officer about to beat her over her saying kanker

Why can't people see this

South Africa is the very best at this.

On a personal note:
My sister also got her window smashed and handbag stolen a while back. They also did the same to a woman driving behind her at the same time.

She phoned her husband and he arrived with a baseball bat. He went into the squatter camp (which the police are too are afraid to do).

Apparently the people who live there pointed out the guy and he beat the shit out of him and got her stuff back.

>Living in Africa
>complaining about blacks
Anglo detected.

Not everyone loves black cock up his ass like you, Swedenstein.

>person who is angry at being robbed is worse than the perpetrator

That's some next level cuckery. Thanks, Jews.

1) I'm not Anglo
2) Who let you out of the cuckshed?
3) Why aren't you prepping the bull?

>The Human Rights Commission now wants open a case of hate speech against

Of course they are

How could you not be armed to the teeth living in freeca. Just shoot the fucking coon on the spot not like anyones going to do shit about it.

She should of gotten her car equipped with a flamethrower.

youtube.com/watch?v=fDrzMGdYWZc

This. They used to light niggers up in the 90s.

Remind me to never go to south africa

Wait, actually i never wanted to go there anyway so nevermind.

No, unfortunately that was just a prototype and was declared illegal to use.

What has happened in South Africa should be a big warning for Western Europe.

The South African whites are genetically like us in Western Europe. So we should expect that our societies will act in a similar way to theirs. And their society has basically been destroyed due to the fear of being called a racist.

South Africa shows that political correctness can extend all the way to the destruction of a nation; the leftwing dogma is so strong that it will not die even as a first world nation becomes third world.

; the leftwing dogma is so strong that it will not die even as a first world nation becomes third world because of it*

Based woman. My heart goes out to her. My mom has a lot to learn.

Are you implying white settlers conquered the current black population in South Africa? Because iirc the bantu shits migrated south from central africa only after whites colonized the south. The first time whites encountered actual black negroids in South Africa was more than a thousand miles east of Cape Town.

The only people with any real claim on the land were the nomad San and Khoi population, who were displacing each other before eventually being overrun by Bantus.

Correct me if I'm wrong, southern african history is hard to come by for anything but "evil whitey so raycis".

Whites have no place in Africa. Why are you still there. You came, terrorized the people for a few hundred years and now that's over. You can go back to Europe now.

Why doesn't she apply for asylum in Europe?

Instead all we get are sandniggers. Fuck sake.

Honest to God I'd rather take the entire remaining White population in SA and live under 2 decades of austerity to make ends meet rather than taking in a single nigger/subhuman scum.

>"terrorized"

Well now there going to be terrorized and in a lot worse shape by the chinese.

just imagine that

get harassed and robbed by blacks all the time

then you call for aid and there is another clueless black person answering it

the political positions filled with black people

blacks here, blacks there, no real help, only words, you alone and if you something, you get fine or arrested

cruel fate

We really need Boer blood in our white communities. Seriously. Why there isn't a billionaire funding the return of the Boer to europe is insane.

When the Dutch started colonizing the cape, the niggers were on the northern borders of what would become South Africa.

South Africa, or at least Cape Colony should be a white country.

How does she know they were blacks?

Lol jp

A very good history of South Africa
youtube.com/watch?v=qABj7MP7cHs

There were ZERO Sub-Saharan Blacks in South Africa when the Dutch arrived. They Dutch met up with the Zulu in 1800 at the Fish River as the Dutch were trekking Eastward.
That is a full 160 years after the Dutch arrived on the Cape.

>Why doesn't she apply for asylum in Europe?
hahah, as if she would get it

If by terrorized you mean fought off Arab and European slavers, then yes.

what about having a handgun? did they make that illegal too? are both of these things equally illegal?

when all your options are punishable in the same way, to the same degree, and just as bad as suffering the crime itself day-in, day-out, then what are you doing settling for less?

Holy shit you Afrikaner are based.

Despite niggers running your country into the ground, I have a feeling it will only take a little bit more shit before you go full Apartheid on those vermin.

Well white men ONLY ended slavery. No big deal.
Between that and education and farming techniques and infrastructure and medicine, we rank right up there with the worst humanity has to offer.
Nothing as noble as mud huts, gang raping children to cure yourself of aids, widespred cannibalism and making bone ornaments of Albinos. We are basically just shit..

So check your white privileged and give back the black people the moon!

You can only get asylum in EU if are either:
a) black and from africa
b) middle eastern

whites need not apply, be that Ukrainians or Afrikaner.

Yep, that is about it.

While I was at work, my house got broken into while my female house-mate was there. She got assaulted and they tried to rape her, but she managed to run get away and ran to the neighbors with them in pursuit. They barely managed to get the security gate locked before the nigs caught up.

She phoned me in tears so I rushed home and on the way there I saw nigs walking next to the road who looked suspicious.

The first thing I did when I got there was to describe them and it was exactly the same description she had given to police. I told the black cop that a squad car had driven past me in that same area, so they should call them on the radio and arrest those fuckers.

The black cop told me that he was going to finish her statement first and then he would radio it in. I got very upset and told him that they were going to get away, but he refused.

I got so angry and in his face that he said he was going to arrest me if I had another outburst. I was on the verge of punching him in the face, but the girl and neighbors calmed me down. I told him that I would go after them myself, but was threatened with arrest again and he called in other police to ensure that I did not leave.

Unsurprisingly, the nigs got away.

6 months later they caught the gang and my house-mate was called to identify them in a line-up, but in the 6 months that they were walking free they raped a 16 year old girl and a 41 year old woman and beat a 50 year old man to within an inch of his life.

If these cunts had caught those fuckers when they should have, all these people's lives would not be ruined.

We should help South Africans move into Europe just like how leftists 'rescue' deported niggers - marriage. Once they've been granted citizenship you can just divorce them and marry another Boer.

You can get a handgun, but it is very difficult these days. Since the beginning of the year thousands of applications for gun licenses have been turned down by the nigs in government.

They do not want white people to be armed.

Apartheid means separateness or segregation. All the black tribes were given their own lands; basically countries with infrastructure and roads.

..but NO they had to come in mass to the white provinces.. by the 10's of millions from all over Africa. None of them went to Zululand or Lethsoto or Swaziland. They migrated to the white provinces and only the white provinces, because white people are so evil and horrid.

They came by their 10's of millions. When the whites let them be educated in their universities they rioted and killed police officers. The rioted because they wanted to be taught in the white provinces in their native languages.

What's the Bantu world for nuclear fission ?
What's the Zulu word for catalytic convertor
What's the Shana word for double indemnity policy ?

Whites are so mean..

I have a solution for South Africa

Eh, my town in Mississippi is 87% black and I get treated like royalty. For whatever reason rural southern blacks over the age of 25 are well behaved for the most part. They are lazy and grossly incompetent. . .but well behaved.

That solution has a proper name

Apartheid (South African English: /əˈpɑːrteJd/; Afrikaans pronunciation: [ɐˈparthɛit]; an Afrikaans word meaning "separateness", or "the state of being apart", literally "apart-hood")

>niggers so uncontrollable that even nig cops cannot control themselves

Yes and at the height of "evil" apartheid nigs from all across Africa were trying to get into the country illegally by jumping the border.

They were so desperate to get into South Africa they risked traveling through the Kruger National Park which has hundreds of lion prides, crocodiles, elephants, leopards, hyenas etc.

Many died this way.

They are not in a warzone, they are safety migrants, plus they are white. Fuck those racists that just want a better life cause they cant integrate.

T. Cuckrope

And here I thought our police didn't do shit.

fuck these cops man. They sure do cover the other nigs backs.

What a great system we should implement it everywhere

How do you feel when you realize the African dream is over?

this shit is infuriatingly common, my cousin also experienced a smash and grab a few years ago

Hahaha and europe thinks a fucking sea plagued with rescue cucks will discourage the niggers

I assume they are bleeping out "kangzzz"

No "kaffirs"

But kek nonetheless

>Living in Africa
>not complaining about Blacks

Swede detected.

Not in a war zone ?
Go listen to two or three hours of Karin Smith on youtube and come back and say that.

White farmers are being mass raped and tortured over hours and hours in the most barbaric ways possible. They make the Mexican cartels look like amateurs. Raping babies to death, pulverizing their hip bones from the violence of the act, ironing the faces off elderly white women on and on.
The probable next president of South Africa has promised to Kill the Boer (whites) as a policy statement.
You have no clue...and I know your country well.. my wife is from there and I spent a few years there. South Africans are at war as we speak.

youtu.be/-0bcaXx24P8

Aaaaand she was charged with a crime instead.

So is basically the Western Cape the "safest" place for whites in SA?

>they risked traveling through the Kruger National Park which has hundreds of lion prides, crocodiles, elephants, leopards, hyenas etc.

I think we need to get a national park like this along the southern border of the United States.

We can save it by starting a mass exodus of whites from the rest of Africa and other places on the globe into Namibia.

We start by pooling money and resources and getting farmland. Then we branch out into Namibian based internet companies, an alternative media outlet, and eventually a right-wing political party. Over time, we build up a network that is a white pseudo-mafia that will run the country from the shadows.

South africa was largely unpopulated except for some small xhosa tribes. All the niggers in SA nowadays are bantus that migrated down from the north AFTER the boers set up shop and colonized the south and made it into a successful place.

What's the K word that's being bleeped?

Holy shit Seuth Efrica is absolutely fucked.

You guys need an island instead or something to prevent a huge "migration" once you're successful.

Not for long.
Nigs are being bussed into the WC in their hundreds of thousands to change the demographics in order for the ruling ANC to regain power in the province.

Yes because the Cape coloureds vote in unison with the whites there, so it keeps the ANC out. Plus there isn't the huge population of blacks there.

Joberg and Pretoria are fucking straight out of District 9.

Kaffer

Fuck. Is any place safe there for whites? Any at all?

Isn't China slowly buying that place?

rrrrrrrrRRRREEEEEEEEEE
Ah, thanks.

She reminds me of my aunt every time she speaks.

Also, if I wanted to vacation there, say for the beaches and for the safari shit, is it worth it or should I just go to some other "safe" African country that treats whites like royalty?

I didn't know that.. So there is the Cape province fucked..jesus

Who cares about migration? As long as they have no political representation or rights, immigrant offenders can be deported, racial agitators can be shot, and Marxist provocateurs can be dropped from helicopters. If we control the media, nobody has to know.

Shit like this goes on in SA

But then, in Namibia, which is basically the same country, the prime minister had a public lecture decrying racism against white people and accused black Namibians of "throwing stones in glass houses" when they complained about racism

Why don't white Saffers just move to Namibia?

That'd be wonderful. We can start by distributing automatic weapons to white settlers.

"""""HATE SPEECH"""""

Orania maybe.

The safest places are in the northern cape and Kalahari desert, because that is where the fewest blacks are.

Thats why I'm for shit like the wall. I'm not sure it will work, but it would awesomely entertaining to watch spics try to get around a yuge wall with tons of traps around it. Trump could create a new reality show with the footage

>incompetent dindu robs you
>incompetent dindu cops show up
WAKE ME UP

Limit the right to own firearms. People have to apply for a permit. Don't advertise, but the only people to successfully get a permit are either white or blacks that actually own property or other assets.

Haha its doubly racist. Its cultural appropriation of arab contempt for black people and a racial slur

Are Americans the only English speakers who enunciate their words?
And you have no business in a black continent so go back to Europe you fucking cumskin.

what's the k word?

how can the unhrc sue an individual?

It is still fairly safe in the Western Cape and tourist attractions like the Kruger National Park.

Just avoid inner cities, townships, squatter camps etc. And be weary of any blacks as if they are all potential criminals and you will be ok.

this is it I'm fucking losing it

See here

what are whites doing in Africa anyway? stupid fucks

Why is free speech illegal in South Africa?
What's the deal with Durban and Johannesburg?

I know you're american, but you could at least TRY to educate yourself.

>as if they are all potential criminals
>as if

Fuck knows.

In the newspaper they said something like.

"No complaint has been made, but we have decided to take the matter further.."

>True redpill coming in

Police are not "based". Police is the enemy.

Yeah, pol cheer when they kill a few niggers, but the truth is they are the enemy of us.

If police didnt exist, we would have exterminated the niggers in less than a month, or atleast lynch a group of them every time they rape a white woman which would keep them in place.

Keep supporting pigs! Yeah they arrest niggers! When we could have dealt with the nigger problem for good if cops didnt interfere.

>1 post by this ID
The Chinese are coming to Africa

Had a questions about the Coloured's in Cape Town. Are they pretty decent people or just as bad as the blacks?

Serious question why are there still whites in SA? Seems like hell

>What are whites doing in the Americans anyway? Stupid fucks

My family arrived here in 1684, how long has your family been living in the US?

>terrorized the people for a few hundred years

lol no. Also, the White families in South Africa have lived there longer than most of the Blacks there.

LOW CALIBER
O
W

C
A
L
I
B
E
R

They will make blacks work

>living in south Africa