What does everyone think about CHVRCHES new single "Get Out"? Is it really about Brandon?

What does everyone think about CHVRCHES new single "Get Out"? Is it really about Brandon?

no one cares about churches anymore

Can someone give me a condensed version of what exactly happened with Brandon? I'm very confused about the timeline

A tripfag that randomly shows up on Sup Forums and LARPs as an ex of Lavren's. I don't understand why people continue to give it attention.

#
This,they shouldnt have waited so long to release something and they don't have a hardcore and devoted fan base to where they can do something like that and it not damage them. Then have the single be lackluster,straight forward paint by the numbers radio pop and expect Every one to like it.The single itself has been getting mixed reviews, and most of them being negative.

Hes not an ex of hers and has said it. Its just people fucking with others.

He doesn’t larp as an ex of Lauren’s. He was just really obsessed with her. It’s an incredibly tired and unfunny meme here.

He even said he doesn't like the single that much.

the bitch of churches get triggered for stupid reasons when someone, who appeared to be a tripname here, contacted her on FB, then it became a meme for stupider reasons

No, he contacted her on Twitter saying he felt bad that the "leave a trace" thing pissed her off, told her not to let it bother her and if anyone used his info to fuck with her it wasn't him. For some reason she took offence to it ,blocked him and lurked the chvrches threads from then on.

Then over time things came out like her knowing someone he knew from mopeds. He just had a crush on her, a little obsession and it caught the attention of people. Later on pics were posted of her and justin long that can't be sourced and some think it was her throwing their relationship in his face. About the song being about him, it's plausible, but I doubt it and Brandon himself hasn't really said if he feels it is.

i still love her even if the new chvrches song is lackluster

It really depends what you want. How I really feel or just want me to humour everyone about it apparently being about me.

Its about her ex james, getting that when they spilt he talked a lot of shit and it pissed her off, he wanted another chance and Lauren was like "maybe" and wanted to say how she truly felt and wanted the same from him but saw that he wasn't he same person he used to be (you are a kaleidoscope) and just kicked him to the curb and to "get out".

Fuck forgot to add the "knows someone from mopeds thing" is just someone fucking with me because I knew someone that used to be into mopeds in brooklyn and is a photographer that's worked at some events in the city.

If you like the song then I think you should
Get out get out
Get get get
Get get get out from Sup Forums

nice

I dunno who's brandon, but the song is bretty gud.

What a fucking waste of potential. I love the band's sound, Lauren's voice, but I've always had this nagging feeling that they could have been more. Every open eye was a step backwards in some ways from bones of what you believe, I feel like their songs are too shallow for much repeated listing. Then nothing for 2 years, then this single comes out and its not even that fucking good. I kinda like most of the song but then the GET OUT GET OUT GET GET GET OUT starts playing and its shit. We can only wait and see how shit the rest of this album is, and if it is that'll be the end of CHVRCHES.

i'm ok with the end of chvurches if it means lavren goes solo

She should have been solo from the start. Actually no that would be pretty shit.

those two other goons are holding her back and we all know it

Actually yeah, what do they even do? Bang on a keyboard while moving their bodies back and forth?

He just said he thinks its not about him and made a rational explanation

Brandon was right when he said dating Justin made her not give a fuck any more. He can get under her skin more anyone else and reads her like a book.

>a shitty pop band caused a random dude on Sup Forums to have a downward spiral

My alcholisim, and depression was more the culprit.

And I was in one before chvrches

YUMMY YUMMY UNFFFFFFFFFFFFF

I thott this shit was so boss
Holdin mah dick I fucked up the alignment on mah truck speedin to this shit

hot mumma show me yur peepee hole

What

I don't know man, the song just isn't good.

I want to hear Brandon's version of this

I've never seen anyone with shittier luck than him.

someone redpill me on brandon. i've always ignored it whenever people talked about him cause i thought it was just waifu shit but ever since the new single it's taken over chvrches threads.
and brandon, i mean no offence, i'm just curious. i saw those threads you made on /adv/. hope things work out for you

lads i wanna eat her shit

It is just Waifu shit.

Its waifu shit. There's nothing much to it.

In some ways it was a step back, but overall I think it was a better album. Took a couple listens for me to feel that way though.

It sounds like it should be an extra song on the Deluxe/Target Special Edition of an album.

he wants to be her tampon boy

i remember that thread. was he the one who made that post?

No.

yeah it was, he's a sick fuck

If it makes Brandon feel any better, he's well known on the music board of an andalusian harp stringing forum. That's probably more than most of us will ever amount to.

That does not make me feel better about anything

oh nice

Lauren :3

is a shit

Wasted potential

why don't you join the military?

qt :)
shut the FUCK up

that's the truest thing anyone's said about me
i feel like shit now

waifus were more fun when people militantly compared them. it had better results

Can't.

Look who's talking about wasted potential

Sober up Brando

Thats not the reason.

I don't mean for the military I mean for life in general

Tell me why or else you are a liar.

Yeah I know over the past last six years I've turned into a heavy drinker imagine knowing you were fucking your Life up trying to change and do different but everything going wrong
call me a liar then it's really none of your business

please stop drinking

you are a liar. you have no issues preventing you from joining the military. you just don't want to, like the little lazy baby you are.

Every year of drinking that goes by is just making it harder to clean up, which you're going to have to do eventually. Might as well do it now

why did montie drop his trip?

Lauren wants you to stop drinking so much

not going to work, Brandon

bump

Awww

Exactly

i want to jihad lauren; while drunk

Bmp

i want to drive a golf cab into lauren while very drunk and not thinking

threadly reminder that chvrches is pedobait under the guise of mediocre synthpop

She's 30

:(

a legal pedo

ween

I'm no longer lonely and single so I no longer care about their music

>chvrches does ween cover
What would it sound like

>tfw you're Brandon and you turned off your trip and you have no life and keep making excuses for not joining the army

I don't think he want to join the army,

his body fat percentage is almost certainly too high anyways

He said there's a health issue that's not related to his weight. Let him make his own life choices.

we should speculate on what it is

Why did Brandon care so much ? I always got this vibe he actually gave a shit about her

whatever that issue is, it's frankly irrelevant because he IS still actually too fucking fat for the army's standards.

No one cares

He had a crush on her that's usually what happens

I kind of feel bad that a stupid joke has brought Brandon so much negative attention. I don't think he meant for any of this

shut the fuck up Brandon you drunk piece of shit. The fact that you call yourself an alcoholic but have the presence of mind to hide your trip is proof you're not even an alcoholic but a neet faggot who never learned how to exist in the real world and blames anything he can for this

yeah I think the same thing.
you're paranoid as hell

why do people talk about him like he's this horrible person

he's not he's just a broken person in that makes him an easy target

was she really going to give him a chance

LAVRΞN is literally the cuwest

what do you think

I want this