Wtf happened

wtf happened

More like Pinegrope

ayyy

they got severely overrated. that's what happened.

besides that

also checked

Is that the guy who apologised for having consensual sex?

yes

but why

refer to the op

Damn wtf I loved these guys. Any idea when they'll release new shit? I know the middle Nigga apologized for some bullshit but don't let that stop your career

source

the guy wrote a long and detailed explaination of what he did and why it was wrong

Yeah it was pretty pathetic

why? it would be more pathetic if he were like
>nu i dindu nuffin
instead he's like "i care about you and i acknowledge what i did was wrong" and he can move on eventually

>it would be more pathetic if he were like >nu i dindu nuffin
Not really tbqh

if you do that, anyone can draw their own conclusions and it weighs you down forever
aside from being cowardly and irresponsible

well, based on the response we DID get, we can still draw our own conclusions

all it said was essentially "i'm male and reasonably famous which means all of my relationships and intimate encounters are wrong because of the power dynamics at play"

well what i got from what he wrote is that he abused that power and he regrets it

i didn't take it that way at all

the way it read to me was that he felt that he abused it simply because it was there which is utter bs

not really, he implies he was oblivious, presumably using the girls for sex because he could

>man has sex with woman who wants to have sex with him
>this is somehow an abuse of power

for fucks sake someone explain what this thread is about already

neither parties have stated it was consexual sex to start with, have they?

the guy from the band got accused of sexual coercion, cancelled his tour and apologized to the person who accused him and basically everyone else
fans have reacted saying he did nothing wrong, even though the facts leading up to the accusation are undisclosed

checked

www dot facebook dot com forwardslash Pinegroveband

post begins with "a message from evan"

Unless someone has stated otherwise, we can assume it was consensual.

>inb4 men aren't allowed to have sex with women unless they're literally raped while apologizing the whole time

but there was an accusation of coercion that was not denied by any party involved

the coercion being his fame

whatever the case, both parties seem to agree that it was unlawful and we do nit know what happened

And neither parties have stated any sex was non-consensual, as I just said.

>both parties seem to agree that it was unlawful
It literally isn't

well we can't say for sure that it was or it wasn't, and for that purpose as you say we can't assert that the accusation is legitimate
i for one believe that if the guy is apologizing he certainly believes he did something wrong and it's not the public's place to evaluate whether it does or doens't constitute abuse without even knowing what happened

>i shouldn't be allowed to have sex with women who like me because of my fame
wtf has the world come to

I don’t know who that is or what happened but this #MeToo nonsense is a giant witch hunt. Most of the things men are being vilified for were consensual in the first place.

From the looks of it, a soy overdose

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

>he certainly believes he did something wrong
yeah because he's a submissive leftist retard
i mean how much of a glaring pussy would you have to be to apologize for having consensual sex, furthermore justifying your apology by saying you "abused your fame" in order to get laid

this just baffles me. i've never heard of a man caring about this, let alone feeling guilty over it. this level of self-hatred is unfortunately rampant among modern males and it's nauseating.