So now that Snoke is confirmed to be Syfo Diaz, what surprises and twists do you expect from Episode 8?

So now that Snoke is confirmed to be Syfo Diaz, what surprises and twists do you expect from Episode 8?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3dovd1clLJ4?t=122
youtube.com/watch?v=tYVIs-Z1LM8
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Manuel_Both-Hanz
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Please explain yourself

is that Syfo Diaz in your picture? and if so, why isn't he wearing a sombrero?

who is syfo diaz? the cunt that palpatine used/posed as to get the kaminoans to build an army?

do people really believe disney gives a fuck about those million non canon characters?
for real?

>non-canon
he's mentioned in EP2

>prequels
>canon

Wasn't Sifo-Dyas one of those long headed dudes that look like someone dropped a baguette in some grey paint?

They are though. Jimmy Smits showed up in rogue one. This cunt's mask is supposed to be the same type of mask worn by the people general grievous was before he got borg'd

enlighten me

Why would Lucas portray a Jedi as a mexican caricature? He's oddly racist

That's Master Poof

youtu.be/3dovd1clLJ4?t=122
they talk about him here:
2:03

Is that a banana in his holster?

aight thanks mate

He's just happy to see you.

i know what i'd swing at if i were fighting him!

>Implying Snoke exists
>Implying the entire First Order / Resistance conflict isn't just a plot by the Toydarian's in Holo-wood and the banking industry to engage in war profiteering
>Implying that the destruction of the Republic capital wasn't a false flag operation where were all the Toydarian's that day?
Good star goy

I was thinking of Plagueis. Sheev's master.

He wasn't as baguette shaped as I remembered.

That's a solid reply, you deserve some dots for that

youtube.com/watch?v=tYVIs-Z1LM8
The only reason anyone knows who he is

fuck me if i had a neck like that i would NOT weild a lightsabre

Wasn't old EU Syfo-Diaz an Asian man?

The fuck. Wasn't the whole thing about him that it was just an alias used by Palpatine?

Do you think his sperm just looks like little human heads?

Snoke is actually the bitter reanimated remains of Manny Both-hanz , the man who stole the second death star plans.

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Manuel_Both-Hanz

Yes. Old pal of Dooku as well.

Toydarians didn't profit from Clone Wars - they weren't even trade nation. Who profited the most were Banking Clan and Trade Federation - pic related - since they were the ones giving the loans for production of Clones and secretely were financing separatist's droid production. Of course they were cucked by Sheev in the end.

So let me see here. Sheev used Sifo-dyaz to build a clone army on kamino using funds from the banking clan (who side with the confederacy) and genes from Jango Fett, who he also has work for the confederacy and takes assassination jobs from Nute Gunray of the Trade Federation and gives them to zam wessel, who gives those assassination jobs to a droid that gives those assassination jobs to a pair of bugs to kill Padme Amidala, who will become girlfriend to Anakin skywalker after he saves her life so that Sheev can give Anakin visions of Padme's death so that anakin will join up with sheev to stop it.

That's actually airtight.

This is what happens when your Level 1 Eraserhead finally evolves at level 88.

Classic

The prequels truly are kino

Banking Clan joined separatist systems but were still finanacing most of republic - they were jews of star wars. Jango was just bounty hunter that could be hired by anyone. Kaminoans hired him for cloning, but they were actually hiring even more bounty hunters to train the clones - it was shady all they way down, but Kaminoans were part of the republic so everyone including Jedi trusted them.

He's not Syfo Diaz.

Snoke is a Whill. Screencap this.

And who gave the banking clans the're shekels?
Toydarians

>In order to construct the death star, Sheev needed a sizable labor force. So he staged an attack by the confederacy on Kashyyyk near the end of the war. The republic sent a sizable amount of Clone Troopers to Kashyyyk in response but only after Sheev mindtricked Ki-Adi-Mundi to remember that there was a droid attack on the wookiees and to bring it up in the meeting. Then after the war was over and the death star construction began, untold amount of wookiees were enslaved by the clone troopers stationed there to work on the death star construction. This is why, during Luke and Han's infiltration of the deathstar, pulling a captive wookiee along down busy hallways wasn't particularly conspicuous, as wookiees mightve still been there by this time.

Sheev is a fucking genius.

So that's what's about the droid attack on the wookies

He is - just watch Clone Wars - he was cucking both sides of conflict and even manipulating Jedi Order. He's truly /our guy/

who the fuck is syfo diaz and why should we care

the aesthetic of that cartoon is absolutely disgusting

Still better than Rebels

They are officially canon, deal with it.