Nah, Mick, she'll get up on stage with you and sing but that's as far as she'll go. She's not into necrophilia

Nah, Mick, she'll get up on stage with you and sing but that's as far as she'll go. She's not into necrophilia.

Other urls found in this thread:

eonline.com/news/814485/mick-jagger-welcomes-his-8th-child-at-age-73
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Jesus, he's an old fuck. How is he not dead yet? He looks terminally ill

Why did Keith allow this to transpire?

mick jagger still fucks

eonline.com/news/814485/mick-jagger-welcomes-his-8th-child-at-age-73

We know, but we still don't need to actually imagine it.

Money.

that just what old people look like

he's falling apart

Keith looks more mummified than Mick desu.

She doesn't look all that much more lively than him. A lot of extra meat on her bones (about 300lbs or so) would fix that.

He can't outlive Stan Lee though, no one can.

It's actually kind of cute how they get all these chick singers to perform SFTD onstage but you can always tell Mick and Keith get a kick out of it since none of them outperform the little black girl in a robe and hair curlers who came into the studio one evening to belt that out.

the look in her eyes and they way she's holding his hand make it look like she's worried about him?

Just seems to me like she's concentrating on her performance, but...meh.

he fucked taylor

tons of people have, how do you think she got famous in the first place?

Out of the whole bunch, Mick seems to be the guy who's the most in-touch with current music. I don't think Keef cares about anything but LARPing as a Delta bluesman.

>ywn have such legs, slender frame, and cute face
Being male is suffering

You have her confused with Lana Del Rey, no?

you could always become a femboi

They all do it though.

The front of his hair is fake in this pic?

I don't think too many people in their 70s have natural hair like that, so...

>the little black girl in a robe and hair curlers who came into the studio one evening to belt that out.

Who?

He's got his body transplanted.

Not if you're a fat fuck.

He's probably talking about Merry Clayton.

Lose weight

he actually looks pretty good all things considered

He's a fitness nut for decades and didn't at least one of his parents live to be 90+? I thought so.

Mick's the only member of the band who still looks semi-alive and has some stage presence. The other dudes look like they're taxidermied.