Get asked what bands I like

>get asked what bands I like
>say what bands I like
>they say "Who?" in an aggressive tone

Huh?! What did I do?

Say "yeah, I like the Who as well"

you outted yourself as an outsider. way to fuck up bro

this. you now have the mark of the outsider. prepare to lose your job, your friends, and any credibility as a person you once had.

Hipster

Sup Forums claims another innocent life

But It's just the fall of troy, man. I thought everyone remembered fcpremix from guitar heroooooooooo

say "you've probably never heard of them"

Being a hipster is actually a good thing though.

If a girl asks you what music you like, it means there's nothing else interesting about you for her to latch onto.

She doesn't ask Chad what music he likes because she's too caught up in him talking about wingsuiting or whatever.

Fuck, I've been laughing at this for 15 minutes straight and I still have no clue why

>wingsuiting
What is this?????

>get asked what bands I like
>lie

>lying to make people like you

Because you’re a brainlet

More like I lie about bands that don't exist. I make up names, like Drill Peeps, or Coochembhaüer Scocktill.
It'd be boring if I just said the truth (Beatles and Rolling Stones, no shame really, but I know it's boring)

Google is a click away, user.

Go shove your mom up my ass like a faggot

I don't think most girls give a shit about wingsuiting to be fair. They talk just to talk and if they're interested in whatever you talk about they'll keep asking. Imagine being this insecure about your music.

>normalfags
>remembering

>"What kind of music do you listen to, user?"
>Oh, you know... all sorts of stuff, a little of everything, heheh...

ya got me bruh

last guy that said that to me said afterewards he liked anime soundtracks, videogame osts and linkin park

Because it's a generic aspie answer, not necessarily patrician or plebbeian

I keked have a (you).

Answer them with your favorite stuff they'd know instead of listing off a bunch of obscure shit maybe

Said no one ever

What bands do you like?

That was pretty rude of you, user.

about half of the people ive asked have given that answer though, there isn't really that much wrong with it, it just means nothing

This. The cute girl in work smalltalks everyone other than me, I get to hear her mundane life stories and then fuck her.

I once did the same thing but with a man's arsehole
and it was your dad

Or just dont be a pussy and be honest with your intrests. If someone doesn't like you because they think your music choice is odd they're shallow cunts who aren't worth your time

Stop replying to my Sup Forums posts uncle Jeremy.

jesus fucking christ why do so many people do this

>get asked what bands i like
>say i listen to sad white boys mumble rap over samples with anime videos
>visible confusion

Clearly you like bragging about your superior music taste online because you put down normies. Why don't you bask in it? "Oh you haven't heard?"

no