Star Wars Rogue One should have been about Ahsoka. Or about a TEAM

Star Wars Rogue One should have been about Ahsoka. Or about a TEAM

>nah let's just make it about some barley developed small skinny but TOUGH white girl. Neckbeards LOVE small skinny white girls.

you cunts only like Jyn and not Rey cause Rey looks like a Xenomorph

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Nr7ufR7utEo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Star_Wars:_The_Clone_Wars_(film)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>muh cartoons

ashoka fags are Sup Forums fags

ORANGE

It's canon and also, answer this cunts. Did you like Rogue One.

liked it more than your mom likes you

She loves me. Meaning you're a faggot

We like Jyn because she's not a Mary Sue. She has no superpowers and isn't hyper competent in anything. She's not even interested in helping the rebellion until she learns about her father. She's relatable.

>She's not even interested in helping the rebellion until she learns about her father

and then she transforms from "I don't care" into giving rousing speeches about what the rebellion should stand for and everyone nods and claps

or you're just a delusional retard
hmmm i wonder which is more likely

To be fair, that was easily the worst part of the movie. I liked when she does it again to the Rogues and at the end of it the guy that isn't Oberyn Martell is all like "yeah well okay then here's what we're ACTUALLY going to do here"

your opinion doesnt matter. Want proof that youre a faggot? You love Rogue One.

>about Ahsoka
Literally who?

Anakins student. Shes in Clone Wars and rebels and yes its canon
youtube.com/watch?v=Nr7ufR7utEo

>cartoon show
>canon

Still more canon than Disney Wars.

dude sw lmao

Again, literally who?

ash ketchum. shes gonna be the best there never was.

>he doesn't know this orange sloot

Star Wars canon outside the film's is pure garbage. What kind of autistic waste of skin cares about fluff writing for the normiest of normie sci-fi. It's the opposite of hard sci-fi, it's like fucking flaccid sci-fi.

Rey sucks, Jyn was cool.

Ahsoka is dead before A New Hope/Rogue One.

Deal with it.

Nice drawing user, but not an actual character

Saw first trailer with some interest until the 95 pound white british girl punches multiple stormtroopers in full armor.

Droped.

It actually is canon, George Lucas himself was on board with it and George Lucas helped make The Clone Wars movie and The Clone Wars TV show.

thanks I did it myself

>Stormtroopers
>competent

That was your first mistake.

God you put my exact thoughts in one post.

Quit watching childrens cartoons only to convince yourself that "i-it's canon"

>George Lucas supports it
>Acting like this was a good thing
Fucking kek

Did I say it was a good thing? No, I did not. You said it was not canon because it was a cartoon, I countered your argument by saying George Lucas, the creator himself helped to make it.

Now if you would like to continue please form an actual opinion and thought process that makes you seem more intelligent than Sup Forums, otherwise shut the fuck up.

Canon doesn't mean shit. There are hundreds of fanfic comics that are somehow deemed canon, just so autists like you buy them.
Watch the movies like a normal person and keep it at that, or do you need a few links to the wookiepedia articles?

>only films are canon

So Ahsoka is canon because The Clone Wars is a film? Gotcha.

I know this is supposed to be a criticism but desu it just makes her more relatable. This is how humans pretty much are, as soon as they change their mind they're all on board like they were always pro-thing to begin with.

>Muhh cartoon runs on and on that makes it canon, right guys?
>Why is no one agreeing guys?

There are about 15 canon comics total, and even then, you don't have to buy them at all. Though I won't disagree with your assessment that they are made just to be bought.

Also don't backpedal when someone says something isn't canon, yet when proven wrong by the creator himself.

BUTT

They show her fucking up the rebels that rescued her because
>muh strong female character!!!

>that are better than the movies and have more fleshed out characters

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Star_Wars:_The_Clone_Wars_(film)

>film

You're welcome. Next time word what you mean better instead of using the generalized term film.

*sniff* *sniff*

More like she scrambles around and tries to run before immediately getting choke slammed.

>George Lucas, the creator himself helped to make it.
If "George made it" is your yardstick for quality, why not have a decent character, like pic related, as the main character of Rogue One then?

It took a fucking robot to take her down. Fuck off retard

>being this butthurt that star wars was made for kids and the cartoon is a logical conclusion of that

Again, never said it was quality, said it was canon as deemed by Lucas himself. Your example was deemed non canon decades ago, again, by Lucas himself.

Whether something is canon or not doesn't mean its not shit, example: Attack of the Clones. Still canon, still shit.

Again, if you're going to try and argue a point at least seem more intelligent than Sup Forums by having at minimum a basic reading comprehension of a 5 year old.

>Wikipedia as a source
AH HA HA HA HA

Yea having a family member who died for the Rebel cause tend to do that before. But I do admit that part needed more polish and development

My trips > your dubs

I win, go home.

I'm not backpedaling since this was my first post in this thread. I'm just >implying that the term canon isn't worth anything at all since random dumb fanfiction is added to the "official" universe. I've never heard the term canon outside of a highly autistic context. No normal or sane person cares about canon and whether or not it's sanctioned by George "I want to make a lot of money" Lucas.
Tldr: the whole idea of canon was made by and for autistic people and it doesn't have any value at all

Look user, it's got a cartoon bit in it - why don't you and the rest of Sup Forums love it?

Nice counter-argument. The film appeared in theaters, its called a film by literally every single source that references it, its a film.

Please try and actually counter me, because you're doing a poor job of it.

only star wars shampoo labels are true canon.

Something being canonical isn't necessarily linked to it being of high quality. The prequels are largely terrible, but they're still canon. Anakin being "the Chosen One" was an awful addition to the story, but it's canon.

While I do agree, when someone brings up canon and says whether something was canon or not, its best to at least educate those people. Whether they believe it at the end of the day is on them. Whether you like what is canon or not at the end of the day is on them, but those do fit in said universe and typically if the creator made it, its deemed canon, especially with the argument that all films are what matter, to which Ahsoka appears in a film.
Are you really trying to argue against my point that its canon because its a cartoon? That might be one of the dumbest things I've had the pleasure of reading on Sup Forums in awhile, congratulations, you actually are more retarded than Sup Forums.

She went way too heavy on the fake tan

Canon matters insofar as it dictates continuity and what gets made. It's arbitrary otherwise, though, which is why I never understood the outrage over the Story Group's dismissal of the EU: those stories still exist and people are still free to read them.

Ahsoka leading an Ewok SAD team

They also weren't ever canon in the first place.

>muh space indian hurrrr durrrrrr
No thanks she was annoying enough in the clone wars animated bullshit

Cartoons aren't canon. Or good. Sorry :\

Also true.

TCW might be better than the prequels but for me it still falls a great deal short of the originals. It's a good action adventure cartoon with a lot of stupid ideas.

TCW is the last thing George Lucas worked on. It is the highest level of canon. It's the movies that are not canon.

>lucas and disney say they are
>hmm but i'm the authority on star wars they aren't
>my little movies couldn't possibly be childish

lol

Damn I haven't seen someone get that BTFO with an actually thought out argument in a long time. Usually its just dumb food analogies that every has a nice laugh at.

>Ywings doing napalm runs
>Ki-Adi-Mundi charring bugs like if they were well done steaks
>Ventris kissing clones while murdering them
>Delta Squad operating

It is not good. It is great.

Never fails to draw you autists out of the woodwork.
>Willingly watching cartoons for children
>Publicly praising them
>Desperately justifying your manchild behavior by screaming "CANNONNHNNN"
You're almost as bad as MLP fags, and that's why you need your own containment board.

>more canon
That's retarded. Either something is canon or it's not. It's not a matter of opinion.

Never fails to draw you autists out of the woodwork.
>Willingly getting butthurt about cartoons for children
>Publicly praises the childish movies
>Desperately justifying your manchild behavior by screaming "CARTOOOOOOOOONS"
You're almost as bad as MLP fags, and that's why you need your own containment board.
>Sup Forums
Wait never mind, you have your own containment board. The cartoons and movies are both childish dumb shit, its fucking Star Wars.

I could care less about you're autistic opinions. The cartoons have the high ground in canon.

>gets butthurt i called the star wars movies childrens movies what they are on the same level as the cartoons

maybe one day you'll realize your fetishism of a bad movie series didn't do you any good

>cartoon viewers
>in a chink cartoon discussion site

it's more likely than you think :^)

>Rogue One
>there's more than one rogue

Yeah keep talking like you're not an embarrassment to your family :)

kek

joke's on you, i've been doing that for ages.

Our shields can't repel autism of this magnitude.

>muh OT.

it was shit and you know it,

Sure thing buttercup

They really recreated Christensen's wooden acting.

>Make an alien the lead character in this movie

Yea that's going to work out real well. Paying audiences want characters they can relate to. Hence the abundance of niggers, spics, gooks and wimmins, the only fuckers left who are dumb enough to actually pay to see this shit.

They once she finishes the speech start arguing again. Only the hot blooded radicals follow her.

How can iy be canon when most of the SW audience don't watch no freakin' stinkin' cartoon?

>Having to watch a cartoon with hundreds of episodes to understand a movie

Yeah no

Canon doesn't mean relevant to the main story user.

remind me why Sup Forums hates TCW and starts autistically screeching whenever its' brought up?

Didn't she already die by the time Rogue One takes place? I remember seeing that one fight between her and Vader where she sacrificed herself for something.

last shot of her was walking back into the destroyed Sith Temple as Vader vacated the premesis

She is currently in a kind of schrödingers cat type of situation

we dont know whether she is alive or not

who was the most based Jedi Master?

>she falls to the Dark Side while seeking the strength to kill Vader in the temple
>she's the villain of S3