His state county is bigger than some european countries

>his state county is bigger than some european countries

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S7UDuGE1U1Y
youtube.com/watch?v=uJxKYqBOfyc
youtube.com/watch?v=gHoSiUzTB78
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

what's that?

Euros are cucks thank god my ancestors chose to come to australia.

>my city has more history than any american state will ever have

You're a countylet if you are not bigger than Liechtenstein

LITTLE

OLD WORLD

COCKS

>his county is bigger than several european nations combined

Really makes ya think

Wtf that county is 869,441 times bigger (in square miles) than the vatican

My dick is also 869,441 times bigger (in square miles) than your dads, according to your mom

My home state is only bigger than Croatia :c

What state american or mexican ?

>holland
>smaller than most third world and nigger countries
CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP

Step aside, countrylets

the king has arrived

this
i'd kms if i was born a eurocuck

my state is a little larger than bangladesh but smaller than tunisia.

where am i

our ancestors had balls of steel, fellow anglo

>being proud of having huge amounts of empty land and it taking days to drive from one large city to the next
I don't see the benefit, it's like Australians bragging about the size of their country when all it is is some coastal cities and a huge desert

Its like a manlet asking whats so nice about being tall.

What do Russians in the west Russia (Petersburg, Moscow, relevant parts) even think about the vast nothing part of Russia called Siberia?

>(in square miles)
boy, I wonder how much bigger would it be in square kilometers!

>look at my tiny penis haha im so funny

>chose

I got bad news for you Bruce

>live in Ameristralia
>literally a barren wasteland with 2% of the area populated
>brag about country size when you are too pussy to colonize your own country

There are millions of Europeans living there though:

youtube.com/watch?v=S7UDuGE1U1Y

youtube.com/watch?v=uJxKYqBOfyc

youtube.com/watch?v=gHoSiUzTB78

you are to subtle for the simple anglo mind

>Australia
>choose to go

>oh look at all that wasteland we have where no one lives feel so bad for europoor xDD

>Be my great great great great grandfather
>Be born in extreme poverty
>Get sent to the other side of the planet for literally stealing a pot to piss in
>Die at 95 on your own sprawling dairy farm

In your mother.

>Europeans

t. landlet

This is what considered European these days.

go back to your containment nitpicking board

have you ever seen niggers in siberia tho?

>97% of his country is not covered by fiber optic and 3g
>81% of his country is not covered by 4g

>100% of his country is covered in gypsies

*10%

It's too cold to settle large cities there, but it's alright to mine a lot of good minerals and resources,oh one more thing don't forget about camping and hunting, Russian people love that shit.

My girlfriend is from the left ball on your pic, been there few times and the nature is pretty nice. Lack of people went on it's advantage.

>muh big space filled with fat people and coloureds

>tfw your electorate is larger than the largest US state
Living in bumblefuck middle of nowhere in the shittiest country sure does have its perks.

Haven't seen any Europeans either.

Millions of people live in Siberia. Our third largest city is in there.

>state county
How is that different from a normal county?

>durack
Heheh I bet the Russians would love that.

Boy am I sad that my state has very little history, and only has all of this space and all of these resources. What I wouldn't give for some precious, useful historical sites.

this is a sport team, do you think this is representative of french population ?

>think about the vast nothing part of Russia called Siberia?
literally nothing. i mean i know that there are cities there and even humans live there apparently but i never been to any of those cities and have no will to do that. the only good thing about that part of russia is that it has huge oil reserves even though they are barely reachable.
the eastern part of russia is basically just a poorer, shittier and uglier version of the western russia, and the people who live there are even dumber and more miserable than here.

Australia and Canada hugging is filling me with disgust

almost half of US land is literally empty

Stop pretending we aren't exactly the same while also being opposites

>yuros see nature as "empty land"
Too bad all of our truly dreary places have hills, and all of our really flat places regularly get sunlight. I'll probably never know what it's like to be Danish.

and...?
average amerilard still gets way more land, they're not packed in like insects.

i imagine Canada as a cold Australia with better nature

Yeah, I imagine Australia as hot Canada with better beaches

>packed in like insects
how disconnected from reality are you? that sounds like asia more than anything

>his state has more blacks than some African countries

great post

>my small town has more history and culture than 50 american states

Having towns every few kilometers across the whole country is worse.

Wait, are ancestors of Australians really criminal? Why ship criminals to fucking Australia in the first place? Just throw them to the shark or something.

Is "Australians are criminal" some kind of weird meme propaganda?

Yes, some. All criminals shipped were there for petty crime. No murderers, rapists or that sort of thing. They were all used to build up the settlements, basically slaves. Eventually most transitioned into the society that was born. Plenty of exconvicts and their children held political and authority positions.

>Between 1788 and 1868, about 162,000 convicts were transported by the British government to various penal colonies in Australia.
That's all the convicts, there were far more normal settlers, especially as Australia became very attractive for a lot of economic reasons (land for farming and resources for mining, mainly). About 10-15% of the population are related to those 162,000. Most people quite distantly, I don't know if I am related to them for example, could be.

>Mary was born in 1777 in London. She spent her days sweeping the streets as a way of begging for money for her poor family. In 1788, at the age of 11, Mary with another young girl stole clothes. This included one cotton frock (fancy hat), one linen tippet (a scarf) and one linen cap. The girls then sold both the frock and cap.

>In the same year, another child reported Mary to an Officer of the Law who then found the tippet in her room. Mary was arrested and placed in prison where she was found guilty and sentenced to death. Luckily for Mary, her sentence had been changed to transportation to Australia for an 11-month voyage across the ocean, arriving June 1790 on the Second Fleet. Soon after, Mary was sent to Norfolk Island where she later had two children.

>Once returning to Sydney, Mary married Jonathon Brooker in 1809. They lived near Hawkesbury River and it was here that Mary raised her family of 21 children. Mary received her Certificate of Freedom September 1st 1812.

>At the time of her death, Mary had over 300 descendants. Today, she is considered one of the founding mothers of the early settlers to Australia. Her descendants number in the tens of thousands, including Kevin Rudd, the former Prime Minister of Australia.

>his country has a ranch larger then 8 Euro nations

>11 month journey

The fuck?

Takes a long time without airplanes mate. Also it was probably some shitty prison husk.

Top hombre

Dunkirk is a nice film.

dont do it

>his local pub is older than the USA
lel

We both know that pub belongs to Ahmed, his friends and his british girlfriends now.

jajaja

>Ameridumbs

>his state isn't bigger than any real European nation
VERY embarrassing

>95% of Canada is inhabited or inhabitable
>still superior to yuros given our relatively recent history

When climate change makes the rest of this country arable the millenia of Canada (ft. Russia) will begin, and amerilards and yuros alike will get a taste of our BCC (BIG CANADIAN COCK)