Just a reminder that your entire political identity is just bitchigg that everone else isn't as afraid of brown people...

Just a reminder that your entire political identity is just bitchigg that everone else isn't as afraid of brown people as you. Keep the bitch train rolling guys, it's a good laugh.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8Mehk5eWcZA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>brown people
bit raycus
color dont matter as long as they arent muslim extremists

I'm incredibly curious how much of the Muslim population you think is extremist. I get the feeling the answer is damn close to "all of them."

GTFO goat fucker. Fuck you and fuck your muhammad.

>brown
>people

Pick one, faggot; then drink bleach.

Just imagine all the limp wristed cucks in Southern California being subjugated to Mexican rule.

Shitpost game is weak 2/10

that image is funny because the only time States ever Seceded from the Union was when Dems were scared the republicans were gonna take their slaves away.

Im not afraid of them. I just dont want them in my neighbourhood

>I'm incredibly curious how much of the Muslim population you think is extremist.

>color
kill yourself libtard

any amount is enough you fucking idiot

please call me when a Catholic extremist kills 50+ in the name of Jesus, fucking lel

>libtards constantly threaten to leave the US during Bush's admin
>libtards constantly whine and file protest after protests
>libtards accusing Republicans of this behavior
LOVING EVERY MOTHERFUCKING LAUGH

>implying the democrats weren't the conservative party back then
>implying the republican party didn't welcome the southern democrats when the dem part hurt their feelings by acknowledging blacks were people

shit, the modern GOP was pretty much started by butthurt nationalist faggots. Theygot BTFO and ran to a new daddy to make all the scary brown people go away

The system itself is screwed up the center of the country doesn't get much say in anything despite the fact that the electoral college was supposed to prevent the coastal states from beating up on the central.

until they can agree that western civilization > their bullshit, then keep them out

we already have enough of a domestic problem with marxists trying to undermine western civilization, so we definitely don't need any more bullshit to deal with

The problem is people think there's a difference between Islam and radical Islam even though there is non

I R O N I N G
R
O
N
I
N
G

P O T T E R Y
O
T
T
E
R
Y

>wanting to stop the destruction of your country
>afraid

Race is irrelevant. Big corporations love cheap illegal labor. Liberals were told it's about race to get them to go along with it.

Lol is anyone not batshit insane on Sup Forums? Are any of you just normal people who aren't extremists? I'm a moderate independent and this circlejerk really oozes stupidity and tumblr tier irrationality.

Extremism is the new normal. Go time your apathy fedora elsewhere.

hey you're right bud the left won. this time we have advanced weaponry and most of the military is disillusioned with the president and his cronies.

It's not apathy and extreme isn't the new normal. There's certainly some polarization but being as extreme as Sup Forums is not normal.

>extremists
>I'm a moderate independent
So you are a fence sitter who throws insults at people on both sides to feel superior for your lack of strong beliefs.

I have strong beliefs, they just aren't all concentrated far right or left. You can have strong beliefs without being an angsty teen edgelord.

>we didnt get our way
>time to start a riot

>Libtards endlessly talk shit about Bush
>Bush leaves, Obama takes over
>Libtards tell conservatives to stop questioning him because "It ain't tolerant"
Libtards are full of double standards

desu we like to ham it up a bit

>bush initiates several policies and mistakes that Obama continues
>right wingers blame obama

Conservatards are full of double standards.

Why doesn't the south just succeed? Liberal fags always make fun of the south and say how nothing good comes from here. Let us fuck off then and do our own thing.

I'm liberal leaning and have been advocating this for years. We don't want them and they hold us back in a lot of ways. Economically, politically and culturally.

Unfortunately it's illegal and the South would just be invaded and reincorporated like last time.

The entire democrat position is just that those darn republicans are just afraid of brown people.

Republicans care about stopping illegal immigration, first and second amendment rights, lowering taxes, creating jobs, etc. Oh, and gay people have recently realized the democrats aren't the ones standing up for them.

Didn't say anything about muh brown people, but hey keep pushing the strawman argument. It's literally all you have. Maybe you should call me a racist. Maybe if you say it 87 more times, I'll finally realize I want higher taxes and I want to give up my right to self-defense.

Islam is an extremist religion.

They are all sympathetic to terrorists.

Sorry, I guess I should have mentioned the other thing. You know, the one where you retards talk endlessly about the free market and then vote in politicans that fuck the free market to the rich's advantage. Also the part where you faggots actually believe that literally any taxes makes us literally as communist as soviet russia.

Then again, I don't think omitting the other ways a group is retarded really counts as "strawmanning." Just trying not to shit on too much of your parade at once really

>I'm incredibly curious how much of the Muslim population you think is extremist.
Since you won't listen to an evil white person, let a Muslim tell you:
youtube.com/watch?v=8Mehk5eWcZA

The word "extremist" gets thrown around to mean "incompatible with western civilization." In that sense, it is very close to all of them because Islam's spiritual components are dwarfed by its military, economic, and governmental components. It's a complete way of life that requires its followers to undermine their local governments until they can overthrow it and establish their theocratic police state.

BUILD WALL PEDRO

>those darn Republicans favor rich people!
>they don't like taxes!
These are the most generic arguments possible. You're an incredibly stupid human being.

>entire thread is a shitposting strawman
>"I don't think is really counts as 'strawmanning'."
I guess you solved it then, OP.

>afraid of brown people
Not so much afraid, but willing to acknowledge the scientific reality that non-whites have lower (genetic) IQs, higher propensity to violence, and large numbers of them are simply incompatible with modern human civilization and will only destroy said civilization. It's literally just accepting reality.

That's pretty much all the effort you guys deserve.

Threatening secession is just the GOP's way of telling the Democrat party to go fuck themselves.

He had a chance to fix it and he didn't. I'd take bush over obummer any day of the week.

I literally don't care about skin colour.
Although YOU appear to be a Democrat. Your party was founded to oppress coloured people.

>wanting to protect your culture is being edgy

You're a faggot.