Outside of all the Sup Forums and Sup Forums memes and shitposting, what are your honest thoughts...

Outside of all the Sup Forums and Sup Forums memes and shitposting, what are your honest thoughts? You don't REALLY hate us, do you?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B7zXoSY1R6s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>a fucking leaf

I hate you on the internet and only feel a mild but deeply rooted sense of disgust in person.

Have you been to Canada?

i love canada

To be honest there are a lot of white people still here so its understandable

I'm OK with Western Canada. Eastern Canada sucks.

same shit, we're not different at all really, you can compare any city/province

>Vancouver/BC to Seattle or Portland
>Toronto is just a smaller Chicago/New York
>Alberta is Canadian Texas

etc

Ouais j'ai aime bien les quebecois mais je déteste les anglo-canadiens

My very intense hatred of leafs on Sup Forums will extend to the real world, I can guarantee you that

Well the Northwest and Texas are my 2 favorite regions in the country and Chicago/New York are too ghetto for me so there's that.

>we're not
Speak for yourself pajeet

Dutch people all love Canada. You guys are one of the best countries in the world if you ask any dutch person. I think thats because a lot people left Netherlands after the war to go and live in Canada. Tbh you guys are in the highest possible tier for any country. Usa is just jalous it will never be as good.

No I like Canada I'll be visiting Toronto next year (first time)

I've lived in the Greater Toronto Area most of my life. So yes I hate Canada and everything it stands for.

I absolutely hate everybody from canada, truedeu is a faggot, and your country is the gayest county on earth. You can get imprisoned for calling someone a faggot. Fuck your country it is forever the worst, next to britain.

Thanks Tulipbro.

Can't actually hate Canada, looks like some Murrika lite looking up to Britain.

youtube.com/watch?v=B7zXoSY1R6s

literally no distinction whatsoever between you and america, zero

No, I'll even move to your country just to be near you all

Idk if people still do it, but I remember when Americans would say they were from Canada when abroad. Pretty much says it all.

I really hate leafs on Sup Forums.

Couldn't care less about Canada IRL.

Thanks

Why are you americans so obsessed with this? Is it your country becoming indistinguishable from mexico/Africa-lite? It' genuinely pathetic go eat your "soul food" and drink your coconut oil Tyreekus.

Nah, you guys are fine

I hate your president, Toronto, your sjw's, and how much Muslim semen you suck. However until they over populate you Canada is still one of the best countries in the world. Enjoy these last 30 years, after that Canada will probably never be the same.

Stop trying to steal our shitposting nation status and you're all good in my book

There can be more than 1 this isn't some Highlander shit.

What are those Sup Forums memes you're talking about? Do those """people""" can even produce original memes?

>ouais
>wwwhhhaaah

yuck

You are a great country. But you should regulate the international investment because your house prices are sky rocketting as crazy.

How am I supposed to buy my house in Victoria then?

To be honest, Sup Forums made me despise all wh*tes.