Tfw richer than ryan gosling

>tfw richer than ryan gosling

feels good friends

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nicolas_Cage#Real_estate_and_tax_problems
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

hes gotta be richer than that? anyway he's starring in a bunch of big films soon so hes set

30 million is quite a lot of money user

could you send me some bucks so i can pay my rent next month op ?

Yeah OP can you send me about three fity?
I need to open a new bank account that isn't ran by those jews at chase.

yeah but hes one of the leading men in hollywood, i mean, meme pratt got 12 mil for passsengers

>tax
>expenses
>agent fee

thats still meme man clearing almost a third of goslings net worth in one movie and the goose has been at it since he was a kid

>London
>Canada
Why can these countries name their cities something original?

are you american

How does he even get that much

He usually does indie shit and won the role in La La Land cause Miles Teller wanted more

>one of the leading men

He purposely avoided doing that, he was considered to play both Green Lantern and Batman but bailed out of it because he didn't wanna be in franchises. All of his movies are standalones and generally quite artsy, save for the few romantic comedies and now Blade Runner.

He's not like Fassbender who's literally an acting slut and will appear in fucking everything if it has a dime attached to it.

>Net worths are literally bullshits and if you believe them you are literally 13yo retarded

>tfw Fassbender is actually an amazing actor
>tfw, in x-men apocalypse, he stood out so high above every else (including McAvoy who was already a tier above everyone else) and his performance was wasted on such schlock
>tfw he constantly appears in shit for some reason

Fassbender IS a great actor, but he clearly has some very low standards. Gosling is super picky.

Maybe he is like Nicholas Cage, and just likes acting in whatever comes his way.

Is there anything gosling can't do
>la la land
>nice guys
>Lars and the real girl
>place beyond the pines
>drive
>only god forgives
>blade runner
>and now a Neil Armstrong film with chazelle

Absolutely based

Not really I made that in 3.5 years.

Yeah but the difference is he isn't getting cast for the actual Blockbutsters; the movies from huge studios with hundreds of millions for budget

Pratt got shit Guardians of the Galaxy and Jurassic World

Gosling got La La Land and Drive

And I'm not complaining. I wouldn't respect the Goose as much if he took those sell-out blockbusters. He mostly is in quality movies.

They're both $30 mil

Damn you're right. But still it's why the Goose isn't getting more

But like another user said, $30 mil is a lot of money

Nicholas Cage is in mountains of debt
I assume Fassbender isn't

>Nicholas Cage is in mountains of debt

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nicolas_Cage#Real_estate_and_tax_problems
>On July 14, 2009, the IRS filed documents in New Orleans in connection with a federal tax lien against property owned by Cage in Louisiana, concerning unpaid federal taxes. Cage is also facing separate lawsuits from East West Bank[91] and Red Curb Investments for unpaid, multimillion-dollar loans.

>Samuel Levin filed a counter-complaint and responded to the lawsuit in a filing stating that he warned Cage that he was living beyond his means and urged him to spend less. Levin's filing states that "instead of listening to Levin, cross-defendant Cage (Coppola) spent most of his free time shopping for high ticket purchases, and wound up with 15 personal residences." Levin's complaint continued: "
>In his filing, Levin says that in 2007, Cage's "shopping spree entailed the purchase of three additional residences at a total cost of more than $33 million; the purchase of 22 automobiles (including 9 Rolls Royces); 12 purchases of expensive jewelry; and 47 purchases of artwork and exotic items."[92]

>According to Cage, he owned the "Most Haunted House in America, the house was foreclosed and sold at auction on November 12, 2009 along with another New Orleans property for a total of $5.5 million, in the wake of Cage's financial problems.[96]

>His Bel Air home, which had six loans totaling $18m on it, failed to sell at an April 2010 foreclosure auction despite an opening offer of $10.4 million, substantially less than the $35 million that Cage had originally tried to sell it for. The home eventually sold in November 2010 for $10.5 million.[98] Another home in Nevada also faces foreclosure auction.[96]

>In November 2011, Cage also sold his Action Comics 1 in an online auction for a record-breaking $2.16 million (the previous record being $1.5 million), to assist paying his tax liens and other debts.

there's more at the link

>Fassbender is an amazing actor who will do almost anything
>Gosling is an alright actor who's super picky

hhh

no, you didn't.

3.5 years?,pff pleb i made that in 1 week.