What does Sup Forums think of Mitski's body of work?

What does Sup Forums think of Mitski's body of work?

I want to ejaculate onto the flat part of her chest directly between her boobies

Two albums I don't give a shit about, and two that sound immensely novel and well-written when you first hear them and gradually lose every trace of replay value as you go. At the end of the day, it's shit for sloppy cluster-B personality disorder art hoes and, if I'm being really real artistically speaking, probably only a cut or two above something like Clairo.

is this one of those fake indie girls that makes shitty pop music but is marketed as indie?

PASS

That sounds vaguely gay.

I wouldn't describe her music as pop. It's most reminiscent of late 80s/early 90s lofi/indie.

Just imagine these fingers sliding directly into your asshole and curling slightly to gently caress your prostate

Looks like the Finn-Mongol version of Björk.

Please, talk about her music.

Accurate and to be honest it's the producer should works with that brings her 1 step above clairio

is she icelandic?

She's half Japanese half white American.

Damn she looks fertile.

This

I don't know what you're talking about.

>that based MOMposter

as much as i dislike Sup Forums pretending they never liked any left-wing artists, you're right abt this one

>OMG my kitchen such a mess BAKA xD

I think her music has a lot of heart and sole in it.

fucking saved

That's not "GIV MILKIES" mom-posting. Girls on twitter and insta have been posting "MOM" under selfies by people like Charli XCX and Carly Rae Jepsen for a while now, that's what it is.

What? There isn't a hint of a mess in her kitchen.

What else can it mean tho?

Is Mitski kino?

Sometimes i wish I had a foot fetish. It seems so wholesome. I wish I could cum buckets to something like this without having to imagine the dog mounting her or something.

I looked at the girl's profile. Trust me, I'm right.

Mitski is not for lewd. What's everyone's favorite song of hers? I really like My Body's Made of Crushed Little Stars.

i wonder if this thread will end up as another 'female artists get assaulted on 4chinz!!!' type of shit

if so, just wanted to say that i want sufjan stevens to force a gallon of his semen right down my throat
thanks

I unironically want to sniff her precious girlfarts (pronounced as one word)

you guys are a weird breed

westernized asian girls are pig disgusting.

I think she's a talented artist.

Oh, that's disappointing. You're right though now that I think about it, I've seen that shit too.

i want her to force me down, sit on my face, and berate me in japanese as i beg for mercy

I want to break her heart and have her write sad songs about me. Also I want to cum in her ass.

>tfw ywn jizz on her acne