This.
I hope that's a fake.

that guy is Russian or some other eastern yuro

i dont get it
what would happen

Kek good one

You cant go below -273°C

>-1000°C
Come on now, user, you can work this out.

I wish youtube would stop recommending this video to me. You can tell from the thumbnail that the image is fake. It's an insult to your intelligence because it assumes you don't know that convection would transfer the heat of the all metal knife from the blade to the handle instantly and burn the hand holding it.

he wears gloves idiot

>this retard

First time I'm hearing this. Why can you go to +1000 then. Did god not put a limit there?

Not in the thumbnail where the redness of the blade is also painted on, you retard.

You're a retard, too.

op's pic isnt real

>anything by Maxmoefoe
>kino

Faggot is a talentless hack.

God didn't invent Celsius. Celsius did.

you can't go lower than absolute zero because that's when you have no energy
thats like asking why you can't have negative 5 apples

How has no one made an edit of this cutting Racist Mario yet

u sure?
youtube.com/watch?v=ANR7pJjcHoA

I feel like by adding TOTALLY NOT CLICKBAIT U GUISE the video just becomes the biggest clickbait ever.

Christ, you really are a retard if you thought I was referring to OP's edit.

its the only vid hes not wearing gloves

God was invented by man.

So you fell for the clickbait. It doesn't change the fact that the thumbnail is a fake image meant to draw you in.

God destroys man. Woman inherits the earth.

hows it fake if hes wearing gloves?

He's an Aussie.

Mostly known for being that guy who vomits and leaches off Filthy Frank and iDubbbz.

I mean that's the point, innit?
Max is making fun of the fact that the 1000 degree knife videos typically have clickbait titles.

>You cant go below -273°C
are you fucking retarded senpai ?
obviously you didnt pass your statistical mechanics course.
a knife with temperatures below -273 would be hotter then any knife with temperatures above -273. as in the heat will transfer from the knife to anything hotter then -273.

the -1000 celcius knife would literally be hotter then the core and the corona of the sun .

>higher temp = faster atoms
>lower temp = slower atoms
you can't go slower than still

yes I saw that Sup Forums thread as well user

you could have at least made a new bane related picture

maybe one where CIA is holding the knives saying "tell me about the glowing knife. why is it so hot?"
followed by "nobody cared about me until I heated it up to 1000 degrees"

>leaches off Filthy Frank and iDubbbz.
You mean blows them.
There's a reason Max tends to be put in the dress when they do stuff together.

I actually enjoy their group content, though. They have a really good dynamic. Anything4Views is usually antagonistic, iDubbbz is a straightman, Max is usually the retarded one, Frank is.. well, Frank, and How2Basic is just throwing shit at them. It actually makes pretty good, if low-brow, comedy.

0/10

only if you spin it though. If it's held still rotational velocidensity won't increase the heat transfer to the level

You can go backwards

>You mean blows them.

nah mang, the real sexual tension is all between 'dubbbz and Joji

Install "Video Blocker, whenever you see clickbait vids in your recommendations you can just block the channel and will never see it again.
Link is a list of stuff I have already blacklisted.

pastebin.com/zG7BauEc

>higher temp = faster atoms
>lower temp = slower atoms
not its not you dumb fuck
energy is the partial derivative of a systems energy with respect to its number of microstates.

if more microstates=less energy obviously its hotter then any positive (on the kelvin scale) temperature .
something being hotter then another thing means it transfers heat energy to it on contact so yea .

negative (kelvin) temperature is hotter then any positive temperature .

youtube.com/watch?v=iyrmAGaLNYk

Is MrGear kino?

inb4 people to talk shit about your tastes

Don't do this. That's how you get dark matter

>energy is the partial derivative
i meant temperature but yea

thx senpai

I don't think a taste is defined by things you dont like

>sun made of 1000 C knives
vs.
>sun made of -1000 C knives

WHICH ONE WINS?

Having negative apples means you owe someone apples. You're in apple-debt.

a negative kelvin temperature knife is still baryonic matter not dark matter.
dark matter is called that way because it dosnt emit or interact with electromagnetic radiation while a negative-temperature knife would literally be hotter then the core of the sun and would glow brightly as fuck.

>not vs steel beams
You had one chance and you blew it.

Have your (You)s

says who

>the real sexual tension is all between 'dubbbz and Joji

>dubbbz and papa are railing max, joji in his mouth, dubbbz in the back like the gay he is
>they lean in to Eiffel tower each other
>their eyes lock
>their hearts stop
>but Joji is already married to Max
>a forbidden love blooms

>minus 1000 C

Hows that education, Amerifat?

There is no such thing as negative kelvin. Absolute zero is the lowest energy state something can have. Are you okay?

>Not clickbait
>Quote from clickbait

>implying you don't owe me 5 apples as restitution for killing my McChild sex slave
Pay up or you're violating the NAP.

The only one I watched was where it was a hot knife vs a baloon, and he kept doing it like something new was going to happen.

do you even know what temperature is ?.

Just because you can't doesn't mean you shouldn't.

>Absolute zero is the lowest energy state something can have
yes
>There is no such thing as negative kelvin
there is negative kelvin temperature.

you cant go colder then absolute zero which is 0 kelvin but you can go -1 kelvin,which is hotter then anything >0 kelvin .

You can also ask Kevin and his friends to go negative on your mom, who is hotter than anything in this thread.

>but Joji is already married to Max

I hope they address that Max is technically a widow now that fake Frank is dead.

Celsius didn't even invent Celsius contrary to popular belief. It was the other scientist.

i can ask but kelvin is dead. and this thread is on moots server which might be colder then human body temperature .

>that tfw when haven't seen a single Glowing Knife recommendation on Youtube, but I'm still flooded by Bee Movie recommendations

what the fuck is wrong with australians

seriously

celsius took some dudes scale where 0 was boiling and 100 was freezing and inverted it .

Fake Frank was a minion of Chin Chin, right?
Was he like, created by him? A part of him?
If so, technically Max is married to Chin Chin, making him the wifeboi of a dark god.

>this thread

Either give me your lunch money or fuck off, nerds.

it was christoph elsius

fuck off greg didnt ur dad kill ur mom last week or something

the marriage was forced anyway, I'm sure Max wouldn't care if joji got barebacked by edups nightly

I figured fake Frank was just some alternate dimension Frank or some rando picked up and made to look like him. Some theorize he's the afro guard from FILTHY FRANK CHIN CHIN SACRIFICE, as they both wear sunglasses and have afros.

>deepest lore

They're literally descended from British convicts, doesn't get more degenerate than that.

Did you really need that literally?

I literally did.

>literally
>in a literal manner or sense; exactly.

Considering Aus was literally used by the British as a prison colony, he's using the word correctly.
Kindly fornicate with a blender.

>he's the afro guard

Wait, isn't that just another Mr Negi?
I mean he's a brown Lyrca person and he's holding a leek, that's pretty much all the requirements.

>deepest lore
How much of this do you think is intentional and how much do you think Frank just lets the fanbase shit out memes and goes with it?
I'm saying probably 10% for the former and 90% for the latter.

apologize

I think George actually puts a lot of work and thought into his videos despite him believing it to be "the worst show on the internet", but yeah, it's probably the latter.