True nature of niggers general

true nature of niggers general

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AkuWlSioQpQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How is this Sup Forums related, they don't even steal it.

We can post about niggers if he want.

It's 2017, come on.

Story and source?

We all know already op

Bitch should've stayed the fuck down. Why are women so fucking dumb?

Black people

Nigger burst into her house and beat her half to death. As a result, she turned severely agoraphobic and hadn't left the house or even opened a window in the last three years. Jury refused to convict him of attempted murder.

Look up Shawn Custis, 2013 nanny cam attack.

She has a toddler on the couch and another sleeping upstairs where he went off to. Maternal instinct with severe head trauma doesn't usually equate to sound logical decisions.

True nature of one random black guy who got caught.

He didn't try to kill her though. If he wanted to, she'd be long dead. Either way he's never coming out.

IMAGINE a world without blacks

I'm legit shocked he didn't rape her or her kids.

Now that's a loving life partner.

>world without blacks
Link related.
youtube.com/watch?v=AkuWlSioQpQ

This.

He got positively IDed by the camera. The victim's blood was all over his clothes. But an arresting officer said nigger, and so he beat the attempted murder charge.

Seriously, fuck every BLM liberal-voting cuck in the world. I hope every one of them gets culturally enriched like that woman so they stop letting bullshit like that keep getting these monsters off.

but why do you want to

She was ugly asian

>he beat the attempted murder charge
He still got life in prison.

>Jury refused to convict him of attempted murder.
Doesn't really matter since he was sentenced to life in prison

He met the legal standard for second degree attempted murder after the second beating and the throwing her down the flight of stairs.

He got life in prison you moron
I hope you kill yourself at some point, that's no joke. Gene pool needs cleaning.

Southland and The Shield both show nigs being nigs

you know what I mean, most shows make blacks polite sweater vest wearing redditors.

he literally got life in prison 3 weeks later on a different charge for the same crime you fucking moron jesus christ

The (You) thread gets deleted but not this. Is Sup Forums just Sup Forums now or what?

essentially yes it has been overrun

the tv witnessed the entire thing

Getting the attempted murder would've made it life without parole and blocked off any chances of appeals he's going to get.

He has to let off the anxiety of having lived under a black president for 8 years.

wtf i hate niggers now

He got 60 to parole. Basically he'll be 100 when he can appeal.

>he got off on some crimes
>he got life anyway

Thays not the fucking point you cunts.

>Wifebeating
>Nigger's prerogative

All Sup Forums has been Sup Forums for over a year now.

He looks like Satan too, its like poetry

This thread will get deleted in an even shorter timespan you dumb sperg

Don't bother explaining to these libcucks. The fact that they only have him on burglary and assault with a life sentence along with a racially suspect arrest means he's almost certain to get the appeal.

But all these faggots see is "life in prison!" and can't figure out why the attempted murder was so important.

wew lads

>Prosecutors had sought a life sentence for the Newark resident based on a criminal past Wigler termed 'rather staggering.'
>It included 38 arrests and 17 felony convictions before the 2013 attack

Are you fucking kidding me?
>17 felony convictions
What happened to three strikes? 17 fucking felonies?

>sperg

Hi redd!t

Have you done your duty user?
Have you reported this thread?

>when he can appeal

...you understand appealing and parole are not the same thing, right?

Why do you care what the charges were if he was put to life in jail?

always a sucker punch with these fucking niggers. ALWAYS